Popeye's Restaurants
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Fort Myers, FL konumunda Popeye's Restaurants için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 16 yorum bulundu
9.638 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Pay & benefitsNot terrible nor goodManagementManagment is okayOverallWorking at Popeyes has been a fastpaced job. It's an ordinary job if you're just looking to work. The starting hourly wage is minimum but there is an opportunity for a raise, overall my working experience at Popeyes has been okay, not bad nor great.
İş Kültürü
It's a horrible job to have..They're very rude, nasty, unsanitary, abusive language, unprofessional and show favoritism.The manager is very rude and disrespectful to certain employees and customers. Its literally the worst job I EVER had..
Free food
Eksi Yönleri
Short or no breaks at all, disrespectful, dirty
İş Kültürü
Popeyes was a very product place to work at. Helps you gain a lot of experience with handling money, preparing and learning how to handle food. Great Management.
İş Kültürü
I get to meet new people and know that I’m satisfying my customers! I get to learn new skills and we have fun doing it together! I love getting up and getting ready for work! I know it’s going to be a blessed day at work so I always have a nice smile on my face!
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Popeyes was a job i had because i was down bad and recently moved out of my mother’s house, the work was dirty and boring, when the rush comes in the blame goes on the cook
İş Kültürü
Popeyes is an ok job!! My co-workers are all wonderful people. My manager really works with my schedule!! Even though I wish the pay could be a little more, having a job is better than having no job
İş Kültürü
Everyone got alone worked in a fast pace and no one had attitudes .everyone worked together to get things done and I really liked that kind of environment.
Free lunches
Short breaks
İş Kültürü
I hated working for this company. The general manager was not very nice and constantly arguing with customers and employees. The schedule was always conflicting.
İş Kültürü
Had to learn quick and act quick. Everyone was very helpful and trained me well. Uniforms were provided by the company. They did not offer any benicits and paid below the livable wage.
İş Kültürü
Let me just say it wasn’t the job itself , it’s the people you have to work with ! The mangers all are very unprofessional, they steal money from the cash register and make one manager make all the money and chicken back up !!!! It’s sad there . Employees trying to fight other employees well they did fight twice , and they still have their job . The pay is even worst 8.05 a hour in order to make your pay go up you have to do leaning hubs which that takes for ever for the managers to sign off on in order for you to get a 50cent raise .. customers are rude asf . Oh this Popeyes has roaches that they ain even trying to get rid of . Lmfao please don’t waste your time on this Popeyes go so where else !!!! I quit I couldn’t take it no more , can’t get off when you supposed to because nobody wants to come in at the right time , but leave they shift on time without doing any of their duties. Glad I left the drama and messy place of work ! But hey if you want something to just start you for the time being go ahead
Discount
Manager, coworkers, stealing
İş Kültürü
Not so much company, really management and compensation. Salaries for my cost of living wasn’t acceptable and neither was the way the store was ran. Popeyes is overall a great restaurant but not the one I was located at
Lunch and culture
Benefits and salaries
İş Kültürü
You really had to stay focus and on task always satisfied costumers,move with a calm steady fast paste. Very most important was to speak loud make sure your crew members can hear and understand you also motivation can be a good key to help crew members get in a mindset to work at there best effort.
Free lunches
İş Kültürü
Ensures a pleasant experience for all customers, responds to customer complaints or inquiries. Ensures orders meet and exceed customers’ satisfaction. Assists with supervising the day-to-day task assignment and performance of team members. Assists with the management of all matters relating to team members – training and coaching.
Half off for meals
5 dollar box
İş Kültürü
The staff is always friendly, and the customers seem to be nasty. Not enough pay for the work done.
Free meals
No benefits
İş Kültürü
Take and prepare cutomers order. cleaning, collectiong cash, and prep.
no oppertunity to advance
İş Kültürü
the hardest part was rush hour, most enjoyable customers, co-workers were hard works, management were very loving caring people, i learn how to do more than one thing at one time
awesome crew and management