Popeye's Restaurants
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Cashier için Popeye's Restaurants Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 2.052 yorum bulundu
9.638 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Since it was a minimum-waged job, the pay was okay, you know? Out of high school, job less, so any job is good. Just work there for a couple of months and leave.
one free meal
no benefits
İş Kültürü
When i worked there i loved the people i worked wit had good mangers everyone got along had no problems leaving when my child got sick when i got hurt the manger at the time helped me out wit wat i needed in order to work and days given off when needed
Discount on food
No complents on cons
İş Kültürü
I love the new work experience learn how to interact with customers take the orders and sometimes fix part of the order at the same time.We’re going to Popeyes taught me how to multitask and to be very very customer friendly like they say “the customer is always right” and give them excellent service the same as you want if you came to Popeyes yourself.
Good work environment
Eksi Yönleri
They definitely need to increase the pay and to hire better and more professional managers
İş Kültürü
Decent minimum wage job that is always busy. Management is organized and the managers will push you to become a better and more responsible cashier.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
The fairness and benefits to college students! The 300 years of being a company calms my spirit to know that failure is not an option. Though the wait time is inconvenient to customers, to work for them and see the evidence behind the recipe to the sunday cooking is a major home run.
Free lunches overtime
Healthcare
İş Kültürü
The training I received was great, in the beginning I work with a great staff. To the end of my resignation it was not so great because there was less staff and the job was very hard. The pay was ok could have been better.
free lunches
short breaks, short staffed
İş Kültürü
I loved working here at Popeyes it was rewarding and the food was great also I got experience working in fast food as well as working in the drive thru and also as well as handling the front register taking cash payments orders and cashing people o it with there change as well as taking customer complaints and resolving with problem solving skills there issues they were having here at our place
Free lunch
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, overtime at night
İş Kültürü
The place has a very toxic environment to work. Won’t get enough hours to earn enough money . People there are not nice at all and make jokes behind your back. Felt terrible working at this place.
Less work hours
İş Kültürü
Ta popeyes is a good place for lazy people to work. The management team is never on the same page and they always have problems keeping people because of the work enviornment and the mangement. Dont see it surviving another year
Artı Yönleri
Freedom with what task get done
Eksi Yönleri
No breaks and no training
İş Kültürü
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Popeye's Restaurants is okay , it’s a regular schedule, regular work life nothing fancy . Just do you job and be out
İş Kültürü
Popeyes kitchen is good place to work, staffs are supportive but managemnt level support is i personally haven't received during the time of severe injury at work place. But overall culture, salary and perks well good as compare to competitiors.
İş Kültürü
They give you more hours than everybody else the manger talking about you in their office and the manger. Been rude to their employees all time they manger don’t let you leave when your children is sick or not I don’t like it
Free lunch and dinning
Long break
İş Kültürü
The store is constantly having technical issues, upper management will see our reviews as more important than the stores well being. Managers do more than paid for. The managers are great, encourage you, and are understanding. Still had lobby open despite Covid.
İş Kültürü
the pay wasnt the best but enjoyed with the people that i worked with sometimes i felt like they didnt treat us fair and i felt like we didnt get paid enough for what we did
break
the pay
İş Kültürü
would no recommend as a full time, long term job. the pay is low & you pick up every one else's slack if you become a reliable employee. always changing staff, unorganized, poorly trained.
İş Kültürü
The one I worked at was extremely unsanitary. There were constant flies with occasional rats and moths. One of the managers would occasionally serve customers without gloves. A few of the employees didn't wear masks. Their frozen/chilled lemonade machines weren't cleaned in over a year and no one showed me how to do it.
Artı Yönleri
Free/discounted food at end of shift, free lunch
EXTREMELY unsanitary
İş Kültürü
I started working at Popeyes as a part time, 2nd shift 6 days. After my first week I didn’t get asked what days I wanted off, and they started to change my hours and days. I didn’t get my first paycheck until a month after because the first time they lost it and then the second time it came with the incorrect name. Everyone there somehow tries to snitch on others and speak false information. You do everything when you work there, which is why they are never organized because they don’t have a certain person for a specific task.
Artı Yönleri
You take the leftovers home
No benefits, poor organization
İş Kültürü
Poor management l, rude customers, no one really cares to be there, unsafe environment, dirty environment, long shifts, management promised a raise which never came to me
Very few
All of the above
İş Kültürü
I Disliked Working Here, My Hard Work And Appreciation Was Neglected. Short To No Breaks, Understaffed For Months. Limited Pros To None. Great Work Experience, Very Productive.
Teaching and Learning.
Work Environment.
İş Kültürü
Working here isn’t hard at all, you have to always be on your A game constantly. You have to persevere through everything. I recommend that you asked to be trained on something if you don’t know what your doing.
50% off Lunch, Sorta flexible
Short breaks
İş Kültürü
We work together and it's a good fast pace environment. I appreciate the opportunity to work with good people and serving our guests and customers. Cleaning is thoroughly important and enjoyable.
Great customers