Qatar National Bank için Çalışan Yorumları

Tüm 145 yorum gösteriliyor
Sırala: Yardımseverlik | Değerlendirme | Tarih
İş Kültürü
The most important bank to value your career
Business Analyst (Eski Çalışan) –  Damascus, SY25 Şubat 2018
family atmosphere, lovely management, value the employee.
the most important compensation good health and payment and bounces.
it was my favorite bank.
Great Place To Work
Security System Operator (Eski Çalışan) –  Qatar18 Şubat 2018
Working as Security System Operator at Qatar National Bank of Qatar, which is the largest bank in the Qatar is great work experience I ever had. Our main objective is maintain and controlling the security system all our premises including, Main buildings, branches, and ATM locations all the time in five star hotel standard as well as compatible with the civil defense requirements.
Free Trandport and Accommodation
Health care
2,0
career stability
Sales (Eski Çalışan) –  giza13 Şubat 2018
i used to work in QNB ALAHLI as a customer advisor and i am sure that my colleagues were the best thing in this job, they were so friendly, collaborators, fun, and eager to assist me in anything i would like to ask for. i had learned how to handle cash even in the most rush hours and at a high level of stress where any small mistake would end your career, so focusing and accuracy were the best skills i had learned there. the hardest part of the work when the country has a national vacation and the bank is going to close for few days so we had to face like too many people to serve and we finish probably very late time. management was not bad but it used to be a little bit slow in taking decisions regarding promotions. the day at work was 8 hours, not that exhausting, however, sometimes it was.
breakfast hours
rush hours
İş Kültürü
dealing with an angry customer
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE AGENT (Eski Çalışan) –  Doha23 Ocak 2018
one time in duty i received from an angry customer he is facing an issue with the cash withdraw from an ATM machine he is not able to do any transaction because his account number its under two customers old customer and he is the new customer so while he trying to withdraw its giving the closed acc for the other person so what i did i just promise the customer to wait on the line and i check with the back office about the issue they informed me that his issue it can be solved within 24 hours so went back to the client and i inform him that his issue its already escalated to the complain department and it will be solved ASAP and if you want to do any transaction you can just go to the nearest branch and you can do what ever you want thats it and tomorrow after his issue it was solved i just call back the customer and i informed him and he was so grateful about the service .
Artı Yönleri
free games in the breakroom, playstation, billardo, babe-foot, pink-pong
health insurance
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 3HayırŞikayet et
2,0
Prodcutive Work
Sr. User Interface Designer / Usability Expert (Eski Çalışan) –  Doha16 Ocak 2018
"My best performer was always saving the day when a project went wrong or a system blew up," said an IT management acquaintance. "But when things were going well, i just couldn't let down. It is in these types of situations where I watch for signs of fatigue and anxiety.
Finansbank
Bireysel satış temsilcisi (Güncel Çalışan) –  Antalya15 Ocak 2018
Personelinin isteklerine karşı duyarlı bir şirket.
Artı Yönleri
Zamanı iyi kullanabilirsen günün yarısının sana kalması
Sürekli dışarda olmak.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 6Hayır 6Şikayet et
beaucoup des connaissances
Estheticienne a Phenicia Spa, Tunisie (Eski Çalışan) –  Tunis, ON1 Aralık 2017
j'ai beaucoup appris tout au long mon travail j'ai adoré mon travail
İş Kültürü
Hard work associated with high experience level
SME's team leader (Güncel Çalışan) –  Cairo Egypt26 Kasım 2017
QNB Egypt is considered biggest non governmental bank in Egypt, currently I am SME team leader, supervising 10 employees and responsible for the group target which is divided into funded and in funded facilities, deposits, life and corporate insurance, current and saving accounts, credit cards, financial leasing, commercial leasing.
I achieved 150% of required 2017 target in September 2017 (before the deadline by 3 months).
I have medical insurance for me and the family 100%
Enhance your knowledge
Investment Fund Portfolio Manager (Güncel Çalışan) –  Cairo30 Ekim 2017
the most enjoyable part of my job is learning something new from my manager. he has an excellent attitude with his staff and colleagues. i learned from him the ability to solve the complex problems and how to hand it. in addition to my education and insist to increase my knowledge through learning something new specially my job need from me to keep updated with the financial and economical updates
Bank Team Spirit
Compensations
Stressful Place
Universal Teller (Güncel Çalışan) –  Alexandria25 Ekim 2017
My work begins on the morning at 8.30am till 4pm without break for all this time. My repetitive tasks made me bored from this job without self-development at all.
I learned how to handle a cash and to become a link between departments.
the hardest part of the job, it doesn't have an enjoyable moment at all with this stressful environment
Artı Yönleri
No Pros and no self development
Eksi Yönleri
bad stressful environment with lack of good management and awarding
İş Kültürü
Summary
Customer Service Officer (Güncel Çalışan) –  Doha24 Ekim 2017
Work is hard and shifts but we love it , different nationalities with different culture so more experience.

Advanced bank , good teams ,paper work is not much
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 6HayırŞikayet et
ok
Relation Ship Manager (Güncel Çalışan) –  Cairo, GA14 Ekim 2017
starting on 8 am handling all type of customers
i learned how to work in a team
the hardest part of the job is the selling
working in this company is really outstanding
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayır 1Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
No promising career - stupid salaries and management
Customer Relationship Executive (Eski Çalışan) –  Branches14 Ekim 2017
No promising career - stupid salaries and management, need to improve their salary structure and benefits for empolyess, it's not that easy to get promoted
Stability
salary and career
Ozel bankacilik
Ozel bankacilik portföy yöneticisi (Eski Çalışan) –  İstanbul Anadolu11 Ekim 2017
Belirli bir tutarin uzerindeki musteri hesaplarinin yonetilmesi. Yeni musteri kaznimi saglanmasi icin ziyaretler
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 3Hayır 12Şikayet et
Good job
Sales Representative (Credit card sales) (Eski Çalışan) –  Doha, Qatar9 Ekim 2017
Good job. Colleagues are very supportive. Great pressure. Salary is good. I quit my job because they told me to transfer my visa. I was not interested because it was not direct under bank, it's through agency. Thank you.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 8Hayır 1Şikayet et
productive place
corporate recovery analyst (Güncel Çalışan) –  egypt5 Ekim 2017
learned how to negotiating with the customers
the most enjoyable part of the job to reach a good deal with the customers in order to preserve my bank's rights .
İş Kültürü
Collegial environment with learning potential
Vice President (Eski Çalışan) –  Doha3 Ekim 2017
Growing bank with big ambitions. Interesting place to work. Good work life balance with structured, short hours for a bank. Advancement is difficult with the org but given lean environment it can be seen as a learning opportunity.
Institution de réference
Responsable équipe Monétique et référent bancaire (Güncel Çalışan) –  tunis21 Eylül 2017
Institution avec une culture de travail évolutive,
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayır 1Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
team work and manage time
Teller/Cashier (Eski Çalışan) –  Damascus18 Eylül 2017
To use and expand my existing skills in a challenging and worth while work environment which is counseling related and where there is an opportunity to further my personal development and learning.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1HayırŞikayet et
Place for work
Customer Service Officer (Eski Çalışan) –  alexandria16 Eylül 2017
bank QNB is a good place to work we just doing our job to serve customers & achieve target like :

Sales CD’S.
Registration of clients' salaries.
Sales Credit Card.
Sales Loan cars.
Artı Yönleri
we ate our launch in our break
8 hours
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
Bu şirket sayfasını talep edin

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Qatar National Bank firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.

Soru Sor