Qatar National Bank
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Qatar National Bank için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Tüm 161 yorum gösteriliyor
4,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
Mülakatta da, çalışma anında da diğer çalışanlar bana karşı güler yüzlüydü. Benimle hep ilgilendiler. Şirketten yana olumsuz bir durum yaşamadım, bazen bazı müşteriler zorlayabiliyordu ancak böyle şeyler her ortamda olabilir. Buradaki deneyimlerim insanlarla konuşma becerime olumlu yönde katkı sağladı.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
5,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
QNB has a strategic plan to become an icon in the banking industry, working at QNB provides an unparalleled international exposure and a wealth of experience
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
2,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
The best thing is to commit to what you offer to your employees, to help them be the best, can't say that I found the tools to help myself and do the needful.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
3,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
QNB ALAHLI is one of the largest private banks operating in Egypt. Established in 1978, and currently serving more than 970 thousand clients through more than 6000 banking professionals. The bank vision is to keep close to its clients through offering a wide range of innovative products and services serving Individuals, Corporates, Small and Medium Enterprises. Moreover, QNB ALAHLI expands its network of branches to more than 215 branches covering all governorates. In addition, an expansive network of 450 +ATMs and 17000 +Point of sale machines are set to serve clients nationwide. Furthermore, a dedicated customer service call center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
5,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
it is good place and the management is perfect the hardest part of my job is the risk with trading with money and the most enjoyable part is yoy do not have any pending work
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
5,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
I interested for working with QNB for more than 9 years and I get a great experience in the field of banking I look forward to work in a good environment
Artı Yönleri
free gifts
Eksi Yönleri
healthcare
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
3,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
Day load was manageable, learnt a lot in my first job, people were so helpful & dependable on me. I started at IT department preparing user accounts, laptops, fixing technical problems, ...etc
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
5,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
Ambiente de trabajo divertido con café gratis y carta de dinero para comer en la pausa de trabajo.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
3,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
yoğun bir tempo ve hedefler doğrultusunda çalışma.
Artı Yönleri
günlük planın bize ait olması
Eksi Yönleri
sosyal hayata ayrılabilecek zaman kalmaması
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
4,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
Are company promises to provide the finest customer service we can offer to our clients. Team is committed to provide quality and excellence service.My favorite part of my job was i am dealing with different types of people.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
4,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
i learned alot through working at this organization , the database of its customers is very huge which allowed me to deal with different cases and learn how to deal with it and also how to be professional and friendly with our customers as well as dealing with our daily operational work , also learned to close sales deals .
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
3,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
Personele değer vermeyen bir banka baskıcı stresli ortam
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
4,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
Young and energetic employees,
People graduated from reputable universities,

Relatively lower wage but easy to climb up,

Strong analytic team,

Increase in salary if you have Toefl score higher than 100
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
1,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
Bullying and dictatorship style management, bad tone from the tone, pressure to take on customers even if they are known risks, no support network for staff, bonuses are not paid on a logical, unrealistic deadlines !
No work & life balance (often canceled holidays, work at weekends etc)

No progression , no development (5-6 years to be promoted avg!)
Artı Yönleri
Insurance
Eksi Yönleri
Poor management, lack of employees respect
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
5,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
Çalıştığım birim, sektörü gereği aylık ve günlük satış-onay hedefleri olan bir birimdi. Ekip çalışması olmazsa olmaz çünkü ekip olarak yükselip ekip olarak alçalıyorduk. Her ne kadar bireysel hedeflerimiz olsa da ekip hedeflerimiz de vardı.
Artı Yönleri
Özel sağlık sigortası, Aylık yemek kartı, Yol parası, yıllık İzin kullanma durumları
Eksi Yönleri
Sektörü gereği çok fazla satış ve hedef baskısı vardı.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
2,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
Olması gerekenden fazla aniden yapılan fazla mesailer ve fazla hiyerarşik bir yönetim
Artı Yönleri
Dil tazminatı
Eksi Yönleri
Olması gerekenden fazla aniden yapılan fazla mesailer ve fazla hiyerarşik bir yönetim
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
5,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
- Work was like any other day.
- Learned all about being a Teller, Head Teller & Customer Services Supervisor

- Management was great they were very flexible & fun

- Most of the employees were Syrian because it was in Syria

- End of the month when people would come & get there salaries & companies would come to deposit there profits

- Everything was fun even though you're working under pressure because you'd still have time to chat with your colleagues & the manager would come help us loosen up.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
5,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
family atmosphere, lovely management, value the employee.
the most important compensation good health and payment and bounces.

it was my favorite bank.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
4,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
Working as Security System Operator at Qatar National Bank of Qatar, which is the largest bank in the Qatar is great work experience I ever had. Our main objective is maintain and controlling the security system all our premises including, Main buildings, branches, and ATM locations all the time in five star hotel standard as well as compatible with the civil defense requirements.
Artı Yönleri
Free Trandport and Accommodation
Eksi Yönleri
Health care
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
2,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
i used to work in QNB ALAHLI as a customer advisor and i am sure that my colleagues were the best thing in this job, they were so friendly, collaborators, fun, and eager to assist me in anything i would like to ask for. i had learned how to handle cash even in the most rush hours and at a high level of stress where any small mistake would end your career, so focusing and accuracy were the best skills i had learned there. the hardest part of the work when the country has a national vacation and the bank is going to close for few days so we had to face like too many people to serve and we finish probably very late time. management was not bad but it used to be a little bit slow in taking decisions regarding promotions. the day at work was 8 hours, not that exhausting, however, sometimes it was.
Artı Yönleri
breakfast hours
Eksi Yönleri
rush hours
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
5,0
İş/Yaşam Dengesi
Maaş/Avantajlar
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
Yönetim
İş Kültürü
one time in duty i received from an angry customer he is facing an issue with the cash withdraw from an ATM machine he is not able to do any transaction because his account number its under two customers old customer and he is the new customer so while he trying to withdraw its giving the closed acc for the other person so what i did i just promise the customer to wait on the line and i check with the back office about the issue they informed me that his issue it can be solved within 24 hours so went back to the client and i inform him that his issue its already escalated to the complain department and it will be solved ASAP and if you want to do any transaction you can just go to the nearest branch and you can do what ever you want thats it and tomorrow after his issue it was solved i just call back the customer and i informed him and he was so grateful about the service .
Artı Yönleri
free games in the breakroom, playstation, billardo, babe-foot, pink-pong
Eksi Yönleri
health insurance
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?
Qatar National Bank firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.
Genel puanlama
3,9
161 yoruma göre
5
57
4
54
3
34
2
12
1
4
Kategorilere göre puanlama
3,8
İş/Sosyal hayat Dengesi
3,7
Maaş/Avantajlar
3,8
İş Güvencesi/Yükselme
3,6
Yönetim
3,7
Kültür/Değerler