Qatar National Bank
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Qatar National Bank için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Tüm 163 yorum gösteriliyor
İş Kültürü
Mülakatta da, çalışma anında da diğer çalışanlar bana karşı güler yüzlüydü. Benimle hep ilgilendiler. Şirketten yana olumsuz bir durum yaşamadım, bazen bazı müşteriler zorlayabiliyordu ancak böyle şeyler her ortamda olabilir. Buradaki deneyimlerim insanlarla konuşma becerime olumlu yönde katkı sağladı.
İş Kültürü
i used to work in QNB ALAHLI as a customer advisor and i am sure that my colleagues were the best thing in this job, they were so friendly, collaborators, fun, and eager to assist me in anything i would like to ask for. i had learned how to handle cash even in the most rush hours and at a high level of stress where any small mistake would end your career, so focusing and accuracy were the best skills i had learned there. the hardest part of the work when the country has a national vacation and the bank is going to close for few days so we had to face like too many people to serve and we finish probably very late time. management was not bad but it used to be a little bit slow in taking decisions regarding promotions. the day at work was 8 hours, not that exhausting, however, sometimes it was.
breakfast hours
rush hours
İş Kültürü
one time in duty i received from an angry customer he is facing an issue with the cash withdraw from an ATM machine he is not able to do any transaction because his account number its under two customers old customer and he is the new customer so while he trying to withdraw its giving the closed acc for the other person so what i did i just promise the customer to wait on the line and i check with the back office about the issue they informed me that his issue it can be solved within 24 hours so went back to the client and i inform him that his issue its already escalated to the complain department and it will be solved ASAP and if you want to do any transaction you can just go to the nearest branch and you can do what ever you want thats it and tomorrow after his issue it was solved i just call back the customer and i informed him and he was so grateful about the service .
Artı Yönleri
free games in the breakroom, playstation, billardo, babe-foot, pink-pong
health insurance
İş Kültürü
"My best performer was always saving the day when a project went wrong or a system blew up," said an IT management acquaintance. "But when things were going well, i just couldn't let down. It is in these types of situations where I watch for signs of fatigue and anxiety.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Personelinin isteklerine karşı duyarlı bir şirket.
Artı Yönleri
Zamanı iyi kullanabilirsen günün yarısının sana kalması
Sürekli dışarda olmak.
İş Kültürü
j'ai beaucoup appris tout au long mon travail j'ai adoré mon travail
İş Kültürü
QNB Egypt is considered biggest non governmental bank in Egypt, currently I am SME team leader, supervising 10 employees and responsible for the group target which is divided into funded and in funded facilities, deposits, life and corporate insurance, current and saving accounts, credit cards, financial leasing, commercial leasing. I achieved 150% of required 2017 target in September 2017 (before the deadline by 3 months).
I have medical insurance for me and the family 100%
İş Kültürü
the most enjoyable part of my job is learning something new from my manager. he has an excellent attitude with his staff and colleagues. i learned from him the ability to solve the complex problems and how to hand it. in addition to my education and insist to increase my knowledge through learning something new specially my job need from me to keep updated with the financial and economical updates
Bank Team Spirit
Compensations
İş Kültürü
My work begins on the morning at 8.30am till 4pm without break for all this time. My repetitive tasks made me bored from this job without self-development at all. I learned how to handle a cash and to become a link between departments. the hardest part of the job, it doesn't have an enjoyable moment at all with this stressful environment
Artı Yönleri
No Pros and no self development
Eksi Yönleri
bad stressful environment with lack of good management and awarding
İş Kültürü
Work is hard and shifts but we love it , different nationalities with different culture so more experience. Advanced bank , good teams ,paper work is not much
İş Kültürü
starting on 8 am handling all type of customers i learned how to work in a team the hardest part of the job is the selling working in this company is really outstanding
İş Kültürü
No promising career - stupid salaries and management, need to improve their salary structure and benefits for empolyess, it's not that easy to get promoted
Stability
salary and career
İş Kültürü
Belirli bir tutarin uzerindeki musteri hesaplarinin yonetilmesi. Yeni musteri kaznimi saglanmasi icin ziyaretler
İş Kültürü
Good job. Colleagues are very supportive. Great pressure. Salary is good. I quit my job because they told me to transfer my visa. I was not interested because it was not direct under bank, it's through agency. Thank you.
İş Kültürü
learned how to negotiating with the customers the most enjoyable part of the job to reach a good deal with the customers in order to preserve my bank's rights .
İş Kültürü
Growing bank with big ambitions. Interesting place to work. Good work life balance with structured, short hours for a bank. Advancement is difficult with the org but given lean environment it can be seen as a learning opportunity.
İş Kültürü
Institution avec une culture de travail évolutive,
İş Kültürü
To use and expand my existing skills in a challenging and worth while work environment which is counseling related and where there is an opportunity to further my personal development and learning.
İş Kültürü
bank QNB is a good place to work we just doing our job to serve customers & achieve target like : Sales CD’S. Registration of clients' salaries. Sales Credit Card. Sales Loan cars.
Artı Yönleri
we ate our launch in our break
8 hours
İş Kültürü
Sales Trading Stocks for institutional client the trading environment is a stressful environment where you have to deal with the clients and manage to give trades idea on the Market Fixed income Portfolio Management for HNI Dealing with HNI is an Enjoyable Part as you end up having good client portfolio
İş Kültürü
we should work as full time employee instead thru any of consultants. Package might be good if you work as FTE and work hours seems to be good 7.30-2.30.culture is pretty decent.
Artı Yönleri
good place to work..best timings.
Not much.