Qatar National Bank
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Sales Representative için Qatar National Bank Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 5 yorum bulundu
161 yoruma gözat
4,0
İş Kültürü
Good job. Colleagues are very supportive. Great pressure. Salary is good. I quit my job because they told me to transfer my visa. I was not interested because it was not direct under bank, it's through agency. Thank you.
2,0
İş Kültürü
i used to work in QNB ALAHLI as a customer advisor and i am sure that my colleagues were the best thing in this job, they were so friendly, collaborators, fun, and eager to assist me in anything i would like to ask for. i had learned how to handle cash even in the most rush hours and at a high level of stress where any small mistake would end your career, so focusing and accuracy were the best skills i had learned there. the hardest part of the work when the country has a national vacation and the bank is going to close for few days so we had to face like too many people to serve and we finish probably very late time. management was not bad but it used to be a little bit slow in taking decisions regarding promotions. the day at work was 8 hours, not that exhausting, however, sometimes it was.
breakfast hours
rush hours
4,0
İş Kültürü
I work as Sales Officer/customer service. My working schedule is from 7:15 am to 2:30 pm. I have gained more experienced in the field of banking and dealing with customers.My co workers are mostly Qatari Nationals which are fun and nice to be with.The hardest part of the job is the monthly Sales target,and the most enjoyable part is the incentives upon reaching 75% of my target.
Flexible Schedule
Eksi Yönleri
Dealing with customer even at night if it's urgent.
3,0
İş Kültürü
As a Senior sales officer, the job involves more of creating relationship with customers and allowing your clients to build up trust and confidence in you. I have learned to be more or less listen more and allow customer to speak more than me interrupting. I have worked with different co workers from different nationalities and keep learning from one another. The hardest time I have ever encountered was when a client lost his debit card and it was on weekend. The most enjoyable moment of my life when I was called for an award. It was an unforgettable moment of my life.
sendforth partyfor a colleaque
Eksi Yönleri
when a car hit my car after work
2,0
İş Kültürü
I am a goal oriented person and competitive and I try to make it sure that I did my job done before the end of the day. Focuses on target and initiates new strategy in order to hit or exceed the companies expectation
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Qatar National Bank için daha fazla yoruma göz at
Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz:
Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?
Qatar National Bank firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.
Genel puanlama