Qatar National Bank
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Teller için Qatar National Bank Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 7 yorum bulundu
163 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
My work begins on the morning at 8.30am till 4pm without break for all this time. My repetitive tasks made me bored from this job without self-development at all. I learned how to handle a cash and to become a link between departments. the hardest part of the job, it doesn't have an enjoyable moment at all with this stressful environment
Artı Yönleri
No Pros and no self development
Eksi Yönleri
bad stressful environment with lack of good management and awarding
İş Kültürü
it is good place and the management is perfect the hardest part of my job is the risk with trading with money and the most enjoyable part is yoy do not have any pending work
İş Kültürü
To use and expand my existing skills in a challenging and worth while work environment which is counseling related and where there is an opportunity to further my personal development and learning.
İş Kültürü
When i worked for them in 2005 through 2006 they were formerly National Societe General Bank "NSGB" that was one of the leading banks in France. The work/life balance was fine but needed enhancements and the average pay was very low. in addition to very few career development opportunities.
free lunch
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Its a very good company and enjoyable place. Also leaning about bank jobs and cashier position and risk level. There are many language people came so we can learn more languages from them. only problem was salary increment.
İş Kültürü
assist customers in their daily banking needs such as withdrawals,swifts,transfers,deposits,and another customer requests also try to cross sell banking products and highlight it for customers also follow up general ledger and amlo customers.
İş Kültürü
I EXPERIEND A GREAT WORKING CULTURE AT QATAR NATIONAL BANK AND DOHA BANK.
short duty hours