Samsung Electronics
4,0/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Samsung Electronics için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 8.280 yorum bulundu
8.281 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Gayet İyi̇ ve güzel her şeki̇lde İyi̇. Kendi̇ni̇ geli̇şti̇rmek İçi̇n kurs ve semi̇nerler genel bi̇lgi̇ ve elektroni̇kle araniz İyi̇se gayet eğlenceli̇
İş Kültürü
It was an alright experience something had to be done about lunches and personal belongings from being stolen everyday there was always a occasion with someone calling the cops over something missing
Information always available
Poor security management
İş Kültürü
Terrible management, no work-life balance, and a lot of pressure in fact all employees want to leave the company as soon as possible. The benefit is so poor
nothing
Pressure
İş Kültürü
Great company to work for.....fun and innovative company. The company can be reactionary versus proactive. Expect to always be ready to change planning on short notice.
Great benefits and Pay
Work Life balance.
İş Kültürü
Es una empresa que se preocupa que todo su personal desarrolle al máximo su potencial . Y además los cursos que da en toda la trayectoria. Cursos con Cetis Universidad.Fueron 15 años de aprender. Gracias SAMEX (Samsung)
Artı Yönleri
Gastos médicos, seguro de vida
Mucho tiempo extra . $$$$$
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Great company to work. I've learned a lot working there. I'd do again if I get a chance. Good compensation was given as well. Had good workplace culture.
İş Kültürü
So the best thing really you can take with this job is the knowledge. However the underwhelming thing is the style of management (often the excuse was this is "Korean Style" , multiple chain of command leaving no clear instruction as policies change back and forth. Human Resources also is no help at Harassment when even provided with proof, so feel free to be called ridiculous or embarrassed and talked down to in front of your entire employee body. This is mainly due to the main HQ in NJ, LA managers which were direct contact were more understanding and took more effective action. The pay is laughable, you can flip patties for what this "Tech Job" pays. Multiple employees quit, oh and also no proper following/monitoring of COVID procedures. Anyone can enter without a mask and no one would say anything.
Certificates, Knowledge, Flexible
Low Pay, Work Environment
İş Kültürü
A great place to work. Skills recognition and innovation encouraged. I would highly recommend working here. Autonomy to work to high professional level. Working with fantastic clients.
Artı Yönleri
Company car, phone, laptop, tablet among other device's.
Salary could be higher.
İş Kültürü
i spent most my time doing my daily duties as a Material handler, assembly line operator.i Have so much about my job at samsung . perfoming Quality assurance during a Product assembly, troubleshooting minor machine problem, working closer with the test engineers,Preparing for every TV Change-over model
İş Kültürü
Samsung was a world wide brand. As a brand, i think there have too many beautiful products and the products look was very good.Company limited official offer available sometimes.Customers satisfied and buy products.As a employe, Enjoyable experience for me.
Employs
Sec
İş Kültürü
The pay is fine, could be a lot better considering you are overly work and it’s extremely hot in there. Management pick favorites and leave everyone else to struggle. I worked there almost 2 years and it slowly got worse over time until I couldn’t take it anymore. Spent more time at work than at home. Worked 6 days a week.
Overtime pay is nice
Eksi Yönleri
No free time, extreme heat, they don’t care about your well being
İş Kültürü
Empresa otima super indico.Trabalho em equipe sensacional, investimento no colaborar.
İş Kültürü
It was a wonderful experienceI love to work with my team It was so hard to me to learn there all activitiesThe journey was all a rollercoaster ride to me
İş Kültürü
Ótima empresa pra se trabalhar como crescimento pessoal e profissional.
Clareza
İş Kültürü
Foram 8 anos dentro da empresa,e sempre fui muito bem recebida por todos,adorava trabalhar nessa empresa,sempre recomendo.
İş Kültürü
Good company with advancement opportunities and great communication. The pay structure is solid and work/life balance is exceptional. I have no complaints with this company.
İş Kültürü
Not a bad company to work. Good management but low standard salary and not easy to get permanent contract
Good management
Eksi Yönleri
Not easy to get permanent contract
İş Kültürü
Launched hundreds of products, traveled thousands of miles and loved it 90% of the time, which is pretty good for a 300,000 strong multinational corporation.
Artı Yönleri
Lots of learning experiences.
Eksi Yönleri
Better cafe at the California offices
İş Kültürü
We have a lot to do with our lives and we have a great family thateve in the 6th century in the world we exist 99099 and my manager is awesome so is my coworkers
Uuyu
Hhgh
İş Kültürü
Competitivo y enfocado en resultados. Poco equilibrio vida personal/laboral, pero buen salario y prestaciones.
İş Kültürü
I was WAH thru a 3rd party and it was by far the worst job I've ever had. The sups and om were garbage and never took calls, Samsung polices also were awful so the calls we almost never good. Then they decided to make tech support do sales and care+ job to. So they said "tech support doesn't make Samsung money, it cost them money" so they don't think of you as even a human.
There are none.
Eksi Yönleri
They are always there to bite you right in the ***
  1. Çalışan Yorumları