Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Cook için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 458 yorum bulundu
15.610 yoruma gözat
Some morning meeting
Some times not organize for the day product not handy. Some employees are great to work with , No growth with the job No recognize for a good job if do u never get what is promise to you. Over all a great place to work
ok
great place to work
İş Kültürü
A Place to learn and grow your skill and professional ethics.
People in the work place are friendly and work very well in team. Others help each other to achieve and execute and excellent service to the clients and customers and guest.
great place to work
My boss And coworkers are great people to work with we work as a team and everyone day goes by good. nice and clean place to work and the kids and staff are great
Easy job
not enough money
İş Kültürü
Work with the college students that are Athletes at UT.
Love working for Sodexo. I am the Smoothie and Juicer Maker. Really nice getting to meet the different Athletes. I like w.orking the evening shift. I can come up with a round of Smoothies and turn around they are gone.
Meeting the UT Athletes
Eksi Yönleri
30 Minute break is not enough for an 8 hour workday.
Caring environment
Interacting with the students was amazing even though I was a student I was treated fairly and helped me gain more work ethic I was happy that they helped me be a part of the team!
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Poor Management
The company does not operate to it’s full capacity because the district mgr.in the Atlantic City N.J area is very basis and unprofessional she is not capable of being fair and honest and does not respect her employees or customers her only objective is keeping the budget low so that the contract can be renewed.
İş Kültürü
Poorly managed. It seemed as if the superiors were never around.
My experience at Sodexo was unique. There was a lot of culture among the employees and students we served, although I never knew what position I was going to be responsible for at clock in time.
İş Kültürü
Horribly oppressive work environment.
If you don't mind being yelled at and threatened, only to have management blame you... This is your dream job! I was allowed to be called every name in the book, threatened and continually harassed because "I should have walked away and let it roll off my back." For months...
İş Kültürü
Love by everyone that works with
I work well with others. A typical day for me is doing what i love doing. I learned that tomorrow is not promise to anyone. The most enjoyable is watching the people eat with a smile on their face. Trying to lift things by myself.
İş Kültürü
I cooked for Itawamba Community College.
I cooked for Itawamba Community College. Cooking for more than a thousand students a day. It wasn’t bad at all, it had its time that’s just life. I worked with individuals who wanted you to get better in life and work. That made me apply myself even more heart into my job.
My typical work day
A typical day consisted of me coming into work changing from my clothes to my work uniform then washing my hands and punching in after that I would get my prep list and begin my daily duties. My daily duties consisted of preparing and cooking meals for over 300 students a day. I was in charge of a chef station where i would individually make custom dishes for up to 500 students a day.
İş Kültürü
I was hireed as a lead cook manager was a clown until he left.
I worked for sodexo for about 12 years at threaccounts if you just let me tell you just i work there twelve years no promotions no advancement no bad record just look at the managment not honest
Sodexo company
Great company to work for. Lots of new people and outgoing people to meet. Was able to adapt quickly in job area. Met a lot of great loving caring people.
Good Company
I left because of too many layoffs. The account I worked for was for colleges. When the students weren't in school we either had no hours or just enough to mess up unemployment.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Very stressful management seems to not know what they are doing
This company has gone through three Gm’s since I have been there. Out of the three only one tried to make a difference and cared about the employees in no loner there. The other two were vindictive and did not know how to separate business with personal feelings. This company need to do better for the employees.
Seasonal
Job was fine. The kitchen is in the university center, and stayed fairly busy. Basically short order. The main downfall was the job is seasonal, i.e. spring break, summer break, winter break, ect.
Looking for a new job
Still work here . Looking for a new job .
Extremely long days . Chef is really nice and truly helps out . Pay isnt good even for ppl that have been here for years .
Job appreciation
I work for this company for over three years and the manager and staff are very very nice and they adapted to whatever I need it if I need a days off of whatever a good company to work for
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a great company to work for. They are locate all around the world.
Sodexo is a great company to work for there is plenty for room for advancement. Everyone is always will to lend a helping hand.They have great Christmas Dinners.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Hated it. Wanted to quit 3 times a day- most of the time.
You can gain skills and make a little money. However, you might need to toughen up to stay as long as I did. Verbal and psychological abuses daily (i.e. mind games, bullying...etc.) There was definite favoritism. While some people could stand around and socialize- I never could.
Artı Yönleri
It's a job. So, at least you make a little money.
Eksi Yönleri
Managed like a Military Prison Kitchen.
İş Kültürü
great place to work hard to move up into salary
loved working there and so did many others this made it hard to make the jump from hourly to salary. overall was a great experience and would recommend to others.