Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Cook için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 457 yorum bulundu
15.573 yoruma gözat
Some morning meeting
Some times not organize for the day product not handy. Some employees are great to work with , No growth with the job No recognize for a good job if do u never get what is promise to you. Over all a great place to work
ok
great place to work
Hostile Environment
Some of the leaders over you are very disrespectful. Management has no clue of what is going on in the kitchen because they have NO experience (no exaggeration) like never even worked in the industry experience. If you don't have a degree in the field consider yourself safe and free to do whatever you please whether it be right or wrong. If they are aware that you have a degree and lots of experience beware. You are the black sheep and management is coming for you with everything they have to set you up to fail. Nothing is off the table: trying to destroy your reputation, gossip to turn your co-workers against you, challenge and single you out in employee meetings, try to make you feel less than, gossip to other mangers at different units about you and all around try to make your life, job and career miserable. They will do whatever they can to take you out to make themselves feel more valuable because anybody forbid from them learning anything from anyone who they feel are beneath them. They literally/physically stand over your shoulder trying to find things that you could possibly be doing wrong and try to get a rise out of you. If you have a degree in Food Service run for your life. For your own sanity, anxiety, stress, frustration and emotional stability stay away from this company. It is not worth it and is a complete waist of all of your hard work you put into school to deal with abuse from management and work in a hostile environment while just trying to do something that you love.
Free lunch
Terrible Management, Overworked, Disrespected, Wrongful Treatment
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a great company to work for
Loved it for a while felt takin for granted, not appreciated wanted to work in kitchen and was approved but the client renigged on that always worried about payroll witch I understand. When I started in Cafe we always had at least 2 people during lunch rush. They ended that when they figured out I could do it . So petty things became an everyday issue wanted everything for nothing
Short staffed at start.
I loved working with people and children. The company looses a lot of worker's and it was difficult at time's for the short staff but I am great with what is there to full fill extra job duties.
İş Kültürü
bad apple managers ruin the whole bunch
Scheduling was supposed to be a supportive system where one of the 3 people on duty would cover the break of the others and then get a reciprocal break when the others covered your break time. between the cashier, the stock clerk, and the grill chef. consistently they would schedule someone who was not able to cover a position. they would not re-train them and did not train the employees well. often what was written in the passbook of rules was not the way things actually happened. the managers would not cover your break either and it was hard to track them down sometimes. when these issues were brought up in a group meeting the people that complained were subsequently fired for other made-up reasons like stealing or upsetting a customer though no customer complaint was on file. Most of the workers really tried to do their best and were great to work with but the managers made it almost impossible to do a good job. equipment was faulty or missing, training how to care for the machines like the soda machine was non-existant and even though we asked around no one knew how to do it.
supportive co-workers, good food
Eksi Yönleri
no breaks, reporting this gets you fired under false pretenses
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I am trying to get my job back. I believe that this job fit's me with what I need to do. I really want to talk to someone about this and will be available right now.
Great
I really enjoyed working for today, I like you to like the man with the likes tab I like where it's located you don't take you that long to get work if you're really relaxed place to work playing great job all around didn't ask for more
great manegers
İş Kültürü
I really liked my job wish i was still there
The management was the biggest problem they didn't know how to treat people with respect but want us to respect them but other than that its a tood job
Poor manager
At first it was nice workin foe the beginning but as i kept on workin it became very very stressful because u dont get the help that you need also its. Poor poor manager there they only think of there safe. Very poor manager the company need to look into that i will never tell nobody to work foe sodxi. Poor ?
İş Kültürü
Very busy environment. No team building or support from Management. Lacks communication and respect.
Very poor management( corporate chef created a negative environment) No respect, no professionalism no communication, no team building or need to deal with staff on a respectful manor . In my 20 plus years in the food industry career . I have never worked in such a toxic environment. I learned what not to be in a management team.
Good pay
Useless benefits
İş Kültürü
I enjoy cooking and they help you enhance your skills
I truly enjoy what I have accomplished since I was hired with Sodexo. Have learned alot and met alot of great people. Any training you needed you got it
Cooking experience
Nice place to work
Large company with ample opportunities for growth and advancement. Flexible hours are a bonus. Everyone is willing to help teach new procedures. World wide so relocating is an option
Flexible hours
Slow to raise pay
İş Kültürü
Enjoyed meeting new people everyday
Enjoyed meeting new people everyday, liked being able to be out with the customers and working hard. Really liked my coworkers. Good group of people, hardworkers. Received a lot of ongoing training from Sodexo. Always learning new things. Always looked forward to going to work, most of the customers were pleasant and a joy to help.
İş Kültürü
bad service, bad food, bad MANAGEMENT !!!!!!!!!! management was very bad....they were all from below, and they all forgot where they came from.
they should have remembered where they started.....meaning managers...they went home and did not care what happened....loaded the help day while they were there....skeleton at night.. i knoww...i worked the nights... helped lunch and did dinner alone....always short of help!!!!
This company sucks
If you have kids this is not the job for you. Management is very disrespectful they talk to you like you are a piece of gum at the bottom of there shoe.
Slowly going downhill
They must get grants or special incentives for women being promoted.
The job was great until they changed management. We do a great job toward the client but they want to do better as a 5star place with 1star food and equipment.
information about me
the most think i enjoyed about my job was that I got along well with my co workers and enjoyed the lunch and dinner that we cooked and got to eat, I also got to know the residents well, management was not friendly. management did informed me that i was a fast and hard worker and was very surprised that i learned so quick that there was employees there that has been there for many years and still dont know what i do.
İş Kültürü
Sodexo was a good employer when they change the policies were then I cannot obtain insurance I had a family insurance is important and then didn't lik
I work for Sodexo off and on for about five years I enjoyed the campus Services I enjoyed my co-workers management with some time with a stressor but I was professional I did my job to the best of my ability I think I exceeded their expectations are what I was there for I got along well with most of the management there I didn't like the fact that we had all those brakes for Thanksgiving off of my for Christmas off for a month and I'll four months during the summer that was the only drawback
İş Kültürü
I worked for Sodexo when they handled the food service at a local university.I loved the company. Great work atmosphere and fun people. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Nothing to write
Nothing to write or say. My managers seemed liked bullies and the general manager tried to bring prayer and uncomfortably to the workplace. And that's about it
İş Kültürü
It was nice working for sodexo, i wish i was able to transfer my job in my new location.
I was able to move up in the company from a cook ll to a cook all, that's a lead cook, I was responsible for staff that was under me. Job also includes reading recipes an followfood safety guidlines. Fill in staff call out an perform other work duties.