Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Cook için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Cook457 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 457 yorum bulundu
15.567 yoruma gözat
Some morning meeting
Some times not organize for the day product not handy. Some employees are great to work with , No growth with the job No recognize for a good job if do u never get what is promise to you. Over all a great place to work
ok
great place to work
İş Kültürü
This is a great company to work for
Sodexo had many accounts in Milwaukee. You can transfer from unit to unit. The company is world wide. It isn't limited to food service. There is plenty of room for advancement.
current employee 2019
Great place to work.Always overtime available Free food.I love the job the wrk is not hard.Teamwork needs wrk,but that comes with being complacent.The director is VERY professional in every way.
Good company
Sodexo is a good company to work for, work environment was happy, everyday was a pleasure to go to work. Management changed due to new facility. And it only got better.
5,0
Cook position
Hard work , friend and where to make news friends . It’s is very important because we are team and the customer came Frost, cleaning and work with love. Thanks
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Please don't go to this location
The people that are over this account is cheap and your under paid for all the work you do.
The chef is not a team player, he will do anything to make his self look good without doing the work, and if he think your messing over him he will try to get you fired!
Fast paced kitchen
Fast paced work environment, pay is minimal and not alot of help from management. Have had to hear some racist comments from co workers in front of the manager who did nothing about it.
Decent benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Low pay, racism among co workers, workload not even between workers, no help from manager unless they like you.
Unable to have a life
Management are a bunch of jerks who care only about themselves. Poor training. Expected to do lots of overtime due to catering events. Tips are collected by management and counted and split and taxed by employees. Never know for sure how much in tips was earned because managers took away locked boxes and counted them which is illegal!
Paid weekly, free meal
Eksi Yönleri
Forced overtime, lazy co workers, bad management
İş Kültürü
exploitation of workers without higher education
Sodexo creates an environment of indifference. Because of their monopoly of food service contracts. They can treat their employees however they want .
5,0
İş Kültürü
productive and fun work place with amazing food on eating breaks
Sodexo was a place of business at Rutgers University inNewBrunswick NewJersey, there was great energy great food and great football and basketball games.
free eating
short breaks
Steady and Reliable
Sodexo is very steady and reliable. Once you are in, it’s hard to get out. Showing up is the main requirement. There is no training or structure. Everyone does whatever they can to get the job done.
Free lunches
Eating the food
Go blue!
Working for Sodexo at the University of Michigan for the Sports and Liesure Division was the best job I ever had. Serving the Football team and all other sports teams was exciting. On football game days serving the Private Suites and some of the Club Level food stands was awesome because you could watch most of the second half of the game while roaming through the. Sections of the Big House that we had access to.
Working underneath the Big House
Eksi Yönleri
Possible Seasonal job, half the staff is laid off in the spring
Good Place to Work But Not Great Pay
The Sodexo in my location offered a good pay at the time I was hired but has become non-competitive with the area. Loved the other staff and the management but could not afford to keep this job.
Busy Work
I worked in the kitchen downtown and the work was always busy which was great because time flies. The main problem we had was we were always short staffed!
İş Kültürü
Provided an opportunity to work in a camp environment
Was able to work independently and with a team

Was able to have my own room onsite

Provided fair wage for the time
Had a regular schedule
Work was seasonal
İş Kültürü
While it is true that sodexso is a broad employment company
While it is true that sodexso is a broad employment company, I blame higher management while my employment with this company as less than stellar. It was very obvious to me that my mangers didn't take their job seriously and were often slacking in every field. Every sodexso location is not like this one i hope. i wish they would fix this one as it affects many being on a college campus. Langston university need new managers.
relaxed rules
no organization
Friendly and fun place
I worked at central state university. It was a challenging job. With the increase in the student population it was a constant challenge to maintain the food levels and to maintain our student staff.

Our biggest challenge was the ķitchen inspections. The staff worked real good as a team to pass.

Working for Magic Sodexo was a real experience I will remember.
İş Kültürü
I worked for this company
This company may not overall bad, but I had a bad experience with them I did nothing wrong on my behalf.

I worked other positions I was not qualified for on due to bad management

I have also discriminated against due to why I am no longer work for the company.
Early work schedule
Bad management
Advancement
I had several different work assignments while working for Sodexo. There is always room for advancement, and its an international company. Possibilities as far as location and advancement are endless.
First cook ( Manitoba)
Very large camp ( 1800-2,000 pp) Good pay , useless benefits. Very poor management with no proper interprovincial red seal Certification or management skills .Lacking communication, team building and conflict resolution skills . Talked behind staffs back . Lack of respect for staff . Favouritism to certain staff . I realize management is not an easy job , it has many challenges . Its not always what you say , but how you say it . I love my job and working with the culture , but working in an unorganized, dysfunctional , toxic environment is very unhealthy . It Could of been a better place to work with the right individuals in management positions.
Good pay
Eksi Yönleri
Useless benefits, bad management ( lazy)
İş Kültürü
Good little food court, enough room and space for student to hangout and eat.
Sodexo is a good company, work around other hard working people who are always ready to work, communication slacks here and there but when we all get on the same page were a great team!
Get lunch