Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Cook için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 457 yorum bulundu
15.583 yoruma gözat
Some morning meeting
Some times not organize for the day product not handy. Some employees are great to work with , No growth with the job No recognize for a good job if do u never get what is promise to you. Over all a great place to work
ok
great place to work
Fast pace ,rough..fighting employees
Everyone fighting all the time. The manager never assess the real problems that we're going on in that place. The college students were always arguing all the time because it was inside the University of Texas at Tyler. And half of our staff didn't speak very well English so no one knew what was going on half the time.
İş Kültürü
Low wages and lower raises
I work in a public school environment as a cook, the pay is well below a living wage $11.75 hourly, and looking at a .25 cent raise, that’s doesn’t even equal a penny a day. In Atlantic County Sodexo is unionized Local 54, however the collective bargaining agreement is for 5 years. So IF!! I decide to continue working for Sodexo for 5 years I’ll be making $13 dollars an hour and minimum wage will be at $15 dollars an hour. Not a bad job for retirees, for a younger person consider college or trade school.
Weekends off
Low wages
İş Kültürü
Always short on staff, horrible managers
They don’t care if it’s your daughters birthday, even when you request off a whole month in advance. They’d rather be short on staff than hire more people. Their point system is ridiculous. Had to work 3 weeks straight in a hospital with bronchitis
$4 meal card, overtime, benefits
İş Kültürü
Very poor upper level on site management. Lots of favoritism.
Very bad in house management. Lots of favoritism between upper management . There needs to more oversight from upper level managers on the on site management team members. They do not treat all employees equally.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Awful
Too much work for little pay. After working hard and being short staffed for months, my coworkers and I barely saw a raise for the year. Most of the people I work with are currently looking for new jobs.
İş Kültürü
as a union job the union screws the new people
I was promised continuous raises. The position that paid enough, was removed. the hours were not offered when needed. the overtime was unwanted and mandatory after a full day shift.
Artı Yönleri
davies center has decent food
Eksi Yönleri
The Union. the management like christian
İş Kültürü
The general manager is Messy and a liar wouldn’t recommend a dog to work for them
Never in my life have I met so many hateful unhappy people. I hate this place it was a very negative atmosphere. The general manager was very unprofessional. The general manager had her picks on who she liked and if she didn’t like you she let it be known she did hateful things to people that she didn’t like.
İş Kültürü
Good place to work fast paced
Found it to be a challenging fast paced place. Management expects a lot but is supportive. It's great to see so many regular customers day in and day out, good environment
free lunch, good schedule
can be a little crazy
İş Kültürü
Fast pace, love what I do.
Management could use some work. Takes a long time to get advancement. I love my work and the people I work with. I really enjoy the people at the facility I am assigned.
Great work place.
Eksi Yönleri
Pay is not very competitive for the area.
large camp
one of the larger projects going on in Canada provided catering services for camp up to 1200 people. management turnover was high. 5 chefs in 5 years, it was a 5 year project,
good money
better training
Sodexo
It was an okay place but since it was in the process of opening it was very hectic . The customers are very fancy so they expect top notch service w a poor attitude they greet you with.
Artı Yönleri
Leave early during the afternoon
The customers
İş Kültürü
Company that doesn't keep their promises
You will do your everything for them and they will promise you an increase which they will never give you. Afterwards, you will ask for reference from your manager and won't even get a response.
Lunch for cheap
İş Kültürü
Bad
Scheduling is all over the place, don't ever have time to do things outside of work or plan to do things because of it. Pay is good but I don't receive any advancements in pay or in general
This isn’t for everyone
The hiring process was way too long and tedious. Pay was low as well as hours. Management expected a lot from workers with limited resources. This job seemed more like on call as opposed to part time. I was always getting called because there isn’t enough employees to support the day to day operations.
Paid weekly
Not enough hours or pay
İş Kültürü
Company is great but paid is not
I love the company and the work I do.i just wish management was fair with the pay.i work in the food service .cooking is a passion for me so I love what I do over all the company is a great company to work for but insurance is a bit high so you need to make a decent salary to afford it.
Free lunch, and parking
Pay is not good at all
Fun Workplace
I have met a lot of people that I can call my friends who now work at Sodexo. It was also nice to get paid weekly. A typical day is providing food of many varieties including very healthy options to people who are hungry and want a lot of varieties. I have learned to work as a team and become a strong leader when working at Sodexo. The hardest part of the job is cleaning but still, you get out at a very reasonable time. The most enjoyable part of our work is the people who we work with because it is very awesome to connect with many.
Paid Weekly
Short breaks
Review
It was a good fair place to work but pay and benefits were lacking. The pay was not enough for the duties required and the benefits are the bare minimum.
İş Kültürü
Iam all well positibe thing
I likev sodexo company very good company iam very experance cook iam working all round cook iam working before hotel I want joing sedoxo company
Eksi Yönleri
Good
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
no advancement opportunities
They will move you to a slightly higher position with no pay raise. Otherwise, there is no opportunities for advancement. Pay rate is low for the amount of work and hours you are required to do. Will schedule you on your days off without asking if you are available first.
no advancement
fun place to work
enjoyed working there.the only reason left is the job was not year around .you only work 7 months for the year. you would have to find another job to make ends meet
Artı Yönleri
you worked hard but had other employees to help you
you only work 7 months for the year