Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

General Manager için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
General Manager259 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 259 yorum bulundu
16.349 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Some very small disappointments, I have been with them many years and received many awards and lots of recognition. The biggest disappointment has been that there isn't enough work in the state I live in.
İş Kültürü
No work life balance n not secured. Workload is too much and expectations are more than the pay. Never know when is your last day or greatest day in sodexo
İş Kültürü
It lets you learn on your own, there is no structured training or development program for leadership. Being said that, it gives you opportunity to try new ideas. I have learnt a great deal about financials and business development.
İş Kültürü
Quality organization, appreciate present team.
Enjoy account I work daily.

Great concepts, many times contracts bid a little short for operator to be successful
Team
Eksi Yönleri
Contract management
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
The company truly has not grown, yet positions are added while others are cut to make room. The ability to be promoted is very disheartening. At a certain point, lateral transfers are not a possibility as the salary restricts hiring. There is a lack of communication of strategic planning and how it affects those required to make our business flourish.
İş Kültürü
The most enjoyable part of the job, was working with the good co workers that I had the opportunity to.

It gave me the opportunity to learn the business.
İş Kültürü
After completing several layers in hiring process, manager involved in final decision failed to contact this finalist as promised. Highly unprofessional.
İş Kültürü
Very good . Sodexo has allowed me to lean and advance within the company from Kitchen manager to a General Manager- Five in the Healthcare Division . Sodexo has provided me with excellent learning resources , also .
İş Kültürü
Always opportunities to develop and improve. Excllent training provided and good sense of best practice sharing amongst colleagues. Typical day in my role is to ensure the service provided is of the best standard possible, ensuring bothe the cleaning and catering teams are tasked correctly and understand what is expected of them.
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a good company and I have loved the life that working for them has provided me. However I have seen how in the company growth they have lost sight of how to promote from within and show loyalty to employees who have helped make them great.
Stability
Eksi Yönleri
Undervalued
İş Kültürü
Great Organization. Lot's of opportunity for promotion. Educational support. Great benefits. Flexible schedule and many opportunities for continuous training.
İş Kültürü
I truly enjoyed my experience with Sodexo
Hated that as a manager it was near impossible to to month off due to monthly closing, missed a few family vacations.
İş Kültürü
Good good environment . Good coworkers. Accommodate special needs. Effective listening and resolutions from supervisors. Proactive solutions to company issues
What
İş Kültürü
This company is truly operated by corporate HR. Once HR has an opinion about you your career is either dead or alive. All the internal job posting are already filled by friends or family of the District Manager that’s in charge of filling the position. It’s all about politics and not about talent and knowledge. The company is continually losing contracts because they’re cheap and neglect having proper systems in play. I had to leave a client contract that loved because of poor management above me
İş Kültürü
I was hired in with a 6 to 12 month contract but was assured this would lead to a permanent position by hiring manager, he received a promotion and I
no longer reported to him. At the end of 6 months I was let go with a two day notice. I was treated like I was expendable. Human resources seemed cold and did not care. This decision was not based on my performance. Not sure if I was lied to or just used to cover a temporary position.
İş Kültürü
We talk about growth but have had limited success. Compensation package including benefits is definitely in line with our industry. Many changes have taken place with more administrative tasks taking up valuable time away from client and staff
İş Kültürü
It is difficult to be positive as I Was made redundant to meet demands of the clients wanting engineers to manage soft services as well.as the hard.i feel let down.
İş Kültürü
Upper Management cares about profit and bottom line expenses. They are all talk regarding quality of life unless you are an executive. They also swindle their clients and violate contracts which clients are unaware of.
Make them money and all will be fine. Ask Questions and prepare to be targeted.
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a good company to work for. It has given me the opportunity to learn and grow while sharpening my skills as a Food Service Manager. I have worked in three different divisions of food service with Sodexo.
>Workplace culture - Negative Environment
>Job/work life balance - NO

>Job Security, if you know the right people

>typical work day- 12 to 14 hour days 6 to 7 day a week

>Does not promote within the company

>Nepotism

>Favoritism

>Bias.

>You lose all unused vacation at the end of the year, even if business does not allow you to take vacation, however, your DM and VP will be-sure take their vacation
İş Kültürü
Contract food service management is a market that allows growth yet has its challenges. I have no other opinions to add to this company's review at this time.