Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

General Manager için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
General Manager259 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 259 yorum bulundu
16.349 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Some very small disappointments, I have been with them many years and received many awards and lots of recognition. The biggest disappointment has been that there isn't enough work in the state I live in.
İş Kültürü
Poor on boarding and few operational standard in place. Too big. Sets out initiatives without clear plan to execute plans. So much potential is wasted by ignoring the need to train new and seasoned managers. Do not enforce high quality standards. Too often must work around hardworking (but overwhelmed) managers to save an account. Many paths to follow. Hope they take the right one soon.
Artı Yönleri
Good starter job for managers.
Eksi Yönleri
No internal discipline to find right balance between operational structure and manager autonomy.
İş Kültürü
I loved working for Sodexo, I had a great team, a great client and an amazing site. However, my Account Manager & Director were a different matter. If it wasn't for them I would still be there and the client would be happy! Sodexo will continue to lose contracts all the time these managers like these are in place.
A fun place to place
Eksi Yönleri
Too many tasks set by Sodexo instead of working for client
İş Kültürü
I only worked for them for about a year. They did a lot of training on people skills and diversity. As a manager I was responsible for a lot of human resource activity which enable me learn much more than my past position. They worked more as a team. They were good at coming together as a team.
Artı Yönleri
They honor Veterans day and Martin Luther King day as paid holidays.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
1,0
İş Kültürü
Good ole Boy system still exists in this proud diverse Global company. Hr is a joke. Over promise and under deliver is the business model. Managers and upwards are salaried.
The unwritten rule is 10 hour days!

In a perfect world- 10 hour days are heavenly compared to the reality of 12 hour short days- 24/7 on call. NEVER challenge that either.

They have a system to control any efforts to do so. Easy to land a manager and higher position, Globally as they are desperate for bodies. No experience needed- and none will be given. If you seriously want to be hired on with Sodexo- Connect with a recruiter on Linkedin- You will be in/on a site within 30/45 days if you answer the questions semi enthusiastically. Money is good industry wide. You will earn every cent- blood, sweat and tears. I am still employed here only because of the Money. I'm close to taking a cut of pay for a Quality of Life :)
Artı Yönleri
Pay is pretty decent industry wide. Trust that you will earn every dollar of it too.
Eksi Yönleri
Good Ole Boy system, HR, Hours, Quality of Life is zilch. Pretty much everything is rotten
İş Kültürü
Massive company with a lot of variety in the valley. Trusts its general managers to run all operations which is very welcomed! Strong corporate support if needed as well.
İş Kültürü
Sodexo provides the opportunities if you take advantage of them you may have a successful and profitable career, with advancement available.

You are afforded the chance to receive on the job training, in class, and online virtual trainings, learning labs and other educational opportunities which open the doors to professional development.
İş Kültürü
Reasonable number of hours per week required for salaried managers. Complete lack of training at every level, in conjunction with a lack of management support in the field.
Excellent Benefits Package
Eksi Yönleri
Taining program is non exsistent at every level.
2,0
İş Kültürü
No training when hired as manager. They just throw you on the job to figure out the clients policies and rules. Only time you see teamwork is when State shows up for inspection.
Free meals
Eksi Yönleri
Really long days, no work/life balance
İş Kültürü
I worked in the field on many campuses and that is a good setting.
I set my own schedule as long as I completed my job and my account was successful. Often the hours were long but the work was rewarding as the customers appreciated what was done for them..
Holidays off
Trouble hiring help
İş Kültürü
I love working with people and getting to experience life changes with them. I enjoy working with Sodexo because they are always encouraging everyone.
Free Lunches, Paid Trainings, Vacation Time, Benefits, Rewards for Employees
Eksi Yönleri
Family time, hard to keep good staff
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a contract company that cares about their staff if you are a good performer. They tolerate mid level managers if they are doing their job.They
Hire and Train staff.
process payroll

order food

Write menu

meet with client

prepare special catering events.

prepare food for special diets.

process daily paper work
Free meals
short staff
İş Kültürü
Sodexo are a good company to work for. Job security in current role is a grey area due to changes and financial challenges on site. Happy with current role but need to hedge my bets by keeping a toe in the jobs market.
Of the three companies i have worked for in my current role they are definitely the best
Good H&S
poor communication
İş Kültürü
I have worked for sodexo and I have to say is one of the best organizations to work for, they treat the employees very good and the imense opportunities for growth are endless.
Artı Yönleri
vacation, work, life balance is amazing
Eksi Yönleri
cannot transfer from a position for two years
1,0
İş Kültürü
No room to advance and yearly pay raise isn't enough to live on. Job opportunities are available within company but impossible to transfer or climb the ladder.
İş Kültürü
Company is very laid back and willingness to train promoted members is nonexistent . The company should have a structured training program for all employees who are promoted dont assume all is well and drop the hammer once they request help.
salary
training
İş Kültürü
Enjoyed my time with Sodexo. Good company that has a vast reach of customers. The HR systems in place could use some adjusting to better serve managers in the field
İş Kültürü
Long days, high stress. Not a lot of job security. Relocated twice with them only to have them lose 2 contracts and leave me unemployed. Had some decent bosses
İş Kültürü
Was an amazing experience! I would recommend this company to anyone! Sodexo equips you to succeed at your job, their training techniques are top of the line and available to all for advancement.
İş Kültürü
I found that working with Sodexo was a great experience, but You need to be the one to drive your career. They have moved away from mentoring and developing the way they used to
World Wide, Good Benifits