Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

General Manager için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
General Manager259 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 259 yorum bulundu
16.349 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Some very small disappointments, I have been with them many years and received many awards and lots of recognition. The biggest disappointment has been that there isn't enough work in the state I live in.
Good company
If you get a chance to work there enjoy your time. Sodexo is everywhere so you have a opportunity to move to anywhere in the world. Several different jobs offered,
İş Kültürü
Very large organization that has several specialty fields of service. Despite the organization size, in my experience, it still felt like a small company where everyone shared a common goal and supported each other - like one big team.
Great local teamwork
frequent long days
İş Kültürü
Working for Sodexo, you gain a wide range of experience, stretched to your limits, you'll learn on the job everyday. The workplace culture varies according to where your posted and your contract your tied into. The most enjoyable part of the job is that no two days are the same and the hardest part of the job is the expectation that you can fix everything for the client while cutting costs and making savings which they couldn't make for themselves when they were managing the service directly. Hours can be long
Artı Yönleri
Variety of work, learn lots
Work is hard
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I typically worked 8-9 hours a day. I managed up to 80 employees. The hardest part of the job was that we never had enough staff leading to even more turnover. I love the customer aspect of my job.
M-F
Eksi Yönleri
Never know what time you will get done for the day due to call offs.
İş Kültürü
They care about the almighty dollar and just just throw their employees under the bus, I’m sure all Sodexo is not his way, but this client was very difficult and if things did not go her way (right or wrong) she pitched a fit and my DM would take their side, always placates to this certain client.
All leadership should be trained in how to deal with disabled vets. Their motto of inclusion and diversity trains in all aspects but us. My client hated the military. And the way I brought the team from zero to hero in just one year. Top site at Sodexo, but client hated me.

US Gold award for Sodexo Team Spirit

Awaiting on global gold award results

Hero for FM Management

58% safety record to 95%

QA scores 78% to 98%
Great benefits
Eksi Yönleri
No respect for disabled vets and their issues
İş Kültürü
Good company to work for, great pay rates and benefits only down side is that Sodexo clients call the shots as Sodexo can only see the £ signs.

Profit above people is not the best business model but it works for Sodexo.
Good pay and benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Long hours and driven by profit
İş Kültürü
I was always challenged to be my best at Sodexo but was given the opportunity to Manage my account in a manner that supported our partnership goals with our client
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a good company to work for, however their pay is not always comparable to other companies. They have decent work hours for the position that you are in.
İş Kültürü
Opportunities for growth exist. Great relationships built. Educational benefits. Opportunities for travel and to work at different venues.
Opportunities to do Humanitarian efforts, such as working after Hurricanes.
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is regularly awarded prizes and international recognition for its initiatives in a variety of areas ranging from services to human resources and environmental protection.We take great pride in the awards and achievements we earn as a result of our mission, values and dedicated workforce.
Free hands
Union staff
İş Kültürü
Plenty of interaction with remote management team. Robust training, only criticism I have of the organisation is a lack of administrative support. Good renumeration and bonus packages.
Artı Yönleri
good salary, holiday and training
Eksi Yönleri
long hours with a lot of admin
İş Kültürü
Great company to work for and advance your career. Great benefits numerous opportunities for advancement. Big on diversity. The pay in salaried positions is very good as well. The company also has many different divisions that are available to work with. So if you do not like the division you work with you can look at other divisions and stay with the company.
free meals
pop up extended hours
İş Kültürü
Management tends to be short sighted when making decisions that impact day to day responsibilities. Can lack direction or drive until situation becomes FUBAR. Can be understanding of work / life balance if you have earned that, advancement depends on who you are with, not necessarily your results.
İş Kültürü
A typical day at work included me checking the operations and checklists as soon as I came in. I would go through email prior to meetings and return any phone calls. Meetings and programs would take up most of my day with breaks for classes or lunch breaks. I learned a great deal from operations, financials, and being a better fitness professional with training tools that were paid for by Sodexo. The management was good overall. The hardest part of the job was convincing the client to see the vision that we had for future improvements in the fitness center and how it will benefit the employees in the long run. I really enjoyed the members of the fitness center, the staff, and the client with our monthly events.
Artı Yönleri
Great work schedule, off weekends, opportunity obtain knowledge
İş Kültürü
If you want to be independent but willing to learn, this is a company that will teach you what really WORK is but full of wonderful experiences. You will never regret it....
Benefits, paid time off
İş Kültürü
Senior living is growing and is a great field that provides the restaurant type atmosphere without the long hours. Meeting residents and impacting there daily life is great
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a great company to work for. I highly recommend them to anyone interested in working in Concessions. I have been fortunate to work for Sodexo at three venues and believe that they care about their employee more then most companies.
Artı Yönleri
No mirco management. Lots of ways to learn more.
Eksi Yönleri
Rewarding Employees who go above an beyond. No promotions for 4 years.
Locations vary, many times Monday thru Friday work week
Usually 1 person ,management team.

Volume depends on the location

Sometime supsedized other locations P & L
İş Kültürü
"You Rise, for the heart of a child with a backpack of dreams, you provide nutrition to feed his body and to feed his mind"

That phrase is why I do what I do. I have risen above the challenges of a new unit opening. It took perseverance in building trust and teams. After a successful 700% swing in our second year of over, we continue to be profitable year over year.

Innovation, student / employee / client satisfaction, employee retention, cost control, safety, and community involvement are all important.
Good work / life balance
Eksi Yönleri
Staffing for positions not year-round
İş Kültürü
My position with Sodexo required travel to locations in need of support and I loved my job I had great support and my training and my classes were informative
quality of life