Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Lead Cashier için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Lead Cashier30 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 30 yorum bulundu
15.840 yoruma gözat
Work life
It’s a good job to have it’s just the management isn’t too helpful when it comes to people and their concerns. Other than that it’s a great experience. Just don’t be late to work they have a point system
productive place to work
The dishroom was def a challenge everyday of week, if you are a lazy person this is not the place to work... but if you like a challenge like myself this is the place for you. The job was very easy but dealing with half eaten food all day is kinda gross but the pay was pretty good. You are def soaked in water by the end of your shift so i hope you have a shirt to change into especially in the winter time. Management was def not the best, our main issue was things would break and it would take them 6 months to fix it and just tell us to deal with it. Feeding over 2000 people a day you cant afford for things to stay broken and no one wants to carry dishes from point a to point b....Best part about it all was we always found a way to make each other laugh
Artı Yönleri
free food and great co-workers
things are always broken
5,0
Good cooperation among co-workers
A safe place to work (no accidents); low pay; pleasant people.
İş Kültürü
fun employees and great customers
This job is where I learned how to become an assistant manager and how demanding the convenience stores were but I was up for the challenge.
demanding and fun
5,0
Productive, cheerful enviroment
Working at Sodexo gift shop was a amazing experience, Working there taught me how to be more of a people person and also having the best customer service skills. I always looked forward to going to work. The staff was nice, mostly the manager. She was a mentor and was always helpful whenever I needed anything or any help. Working at the gift shop you meet so many different people and build friendships throughout it. I learned and trained to be my Managers backup, so if she wasnt there I would know what to do financially for the company. Working at the gift shop I would greet customers, help them with whatever they needed, Cash handling, and the financial aspects of it.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
worked there for 15 years
learned to work with & understand many people. working with children.
free lunches
breaks
İş Kültürü
Great experience with customer service
Arrive on location and prep a variety consession stand foods, count and prepare money for numerous registers, and serve customers.
I learned how to provide costumer service with a smile.

I was able to communicate with all my co workers on a professional level and with no issues.

The hardest part of the job was not being able to spend quality job with the customers.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being in a great environment with a good moral.
İş Kültürü
get the opportunity to interact with many people
Get to work with a variety of people. It is a fast paced environment, where we provide service to almost 400 customers with only a staff of ten. Get to improve many skills regarding communication skills, effective working skills such as cleanliness and improves ones work ethic and morale.
Free meals when we work
Short Breaks
İş Kültürü
There are some good things and some bad things
I love the hours that I work but I do wish I was compensated more. I was fortunate enough to be promoted within a month but the wage raise was only .50. In reality it is very diffcult for someone to live on so little wage. My direct co-workers are amazing. At times it is difficult to get in touch with district management. There have been times we were stood up as far as having someone fill in for one us.
Hours
Little wage
2,0
Its A Job!
Its not the best job, but its a job! the facility is still new and growing however, it needs better management.On a brighter note, i love interacting with the college students.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Sodexo için daha fazla yoruma göz at
Bunu denemek isteyebilirsiniz: