Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 14.827 yorum bulundu
14.829 yoruma gözat
Projelerde mutfaklar sıkıntılı
Calısma ortamındaki kisiler genelde II ama daha cok eleman eksik oldugunda kralık eleman alınıyoryada ıcerden calisan yuk biniyor
Yeme ıcme de gzl
Eksi Yönleri
Proje kapanmasında ıssız kalma sansı yuksek
Agradable
Una buena empresa solo que se termino el trabajo en el área que estaba
Satisfactorio
Mi experiencia fue muy enriquecedora tuve una jefe siempre dispuesta a capacitarse en área de finanzas, procesos, costos , producción y atención al cliente.
Good place to work!!!
If I ever return to Somerset, Kentucky I would be happy to return here to work. The people are good people to work with. Easy going work with you management is not bad at all.
İş Kültürü
It has its up and downs but we get free drinks.
My manager only cares about protecting herself and she never wants any of her supervisors or herself to work no matter how short staff we are. So we have to take on 2-3 people's jobs because of how lazy she is as a person.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Exelente
Me gusta mucho trabajar para sodexo es muy buena compañia
İş Kültürü
Horrible company to work for, period.
Terrible company to work for, over worked and completely underpaid. Management are rude and ignorant and like to bully their staff promise them the world and actually give you nothing but pure grief. Stay well clear of this company if you want to keep your mental health on the right end of the scale. The magaer in navan branch is a rude obnoxious devious creep
Great working environment
The company is great for helping employees accelerate their personal goals. The employees are great people and the work environment is satisfactory for the most part.
İş Kültürü
E uma empre de porte grande porém não valoriza seus funcionários
E uma empresa que cobra muitos dos funcionários porém não paga o tanto que cobra dos seus e e estressante o dia a dia .
N/a
I love The Outgoing work eveeyone has
Very laid back some employees are okay and some are not

Never Give You the amount of hours

Dont Have A Really Set Schedule
Avoid this company
Management plays favorites. Great place if you like corporate cronyism, or management hiring childhood friends and their kids, that are above company rules and policy's. Rules are selectivly enforced, and the over all work environment blows.
Artı Yönleri
Great if you like being lied too about payscsles and worked a job that pays higher for less pay 🖕
İş Kültürü
Gostava muito de trabalhar na empresa
E uma empresa de grande porte e dava capacitação pro funcionário... hora extra eu gostava bastante de trabalhar lá.. . São muito competentes a gerência muito boa .
İş Kültürü
Great if you like traveling
I liked traveling to different work sites and getting to see many different people. Make your own schedule and has flexible hours. People are very friendly and they help you learn new things
İş Kültürü
Horrible place to work at and horrible company to work for
Being a Hostess at Huntersville Oaks was a horrible experience, we were always under staff, both CNA and Hostess. the reason we were always under staff is that people would apply and start working and the manager would lie and give them BS excuses. trying to fill up spots in which you did not apply for to make it seem like they are fully staffed The manager is very unorganized The manager is very rude and doesn't like to help others out. I don't recommend this place to no one to work at. They don't treat the patients well they feed them the same meals every other day. I dont recommend this nursing home to no family that love their family or elderly folks and dont recommend it to a CNa BECAUSE THEY DONT HELP YOU OUT THEY WILL WORK YOU TO DEAF AND I DON'T RECOMEND TO BE A HOSTTEE BECAUSE SODEXO COMPANY IS FULLY OF BS AND LIES FROM THE BIG HIGHER BOSS TO YOUR SITE MANAGER THEY HELP EACH OTHER OUT NO ONE ELSE THEY DONT CARE ABOUT NOTHING THAT IS A FACT!!!! lucky i gave them 1 star they dont deserve none at all
Productive and fun
Very full on days as I was waiting staff from 07:00-18:00 at Burghley House Horse Trials. However I had a great working relationship with other staff members and my superior which made the long hours very manageable.
Personally I very much enjoy dealing with customers and providing them with outstanding service, so this was an appropriate position for me.
İş Kültürü
Variable assignment and nice working place
I was glad and fortunate to be part of this company with my flexible schedule.I was assigned in various assignments which gave me opportunity to learned and expanded my experience to be a better of what I'm assigned to fulfill.
fijne werkgerer
bijna 16 jaar voor gewerkt en altijd erg naar me zin gehad
İş Kültürü
part time work at hospital
this is a taxing job, a lot of walking from floor to floor and room to room deliverying trays to patients, requiters attention and retail to trays of food because of diet.
the job has good pay
Eksi Yönleri
alot of walking, taxing on body
Cadre agréable
Expérience enrichissante, il faut être polyvalent pour pouvoir rentrer dans cette entreprise. Savoir faire face au stress et savoir le gérer.
2,0
Poor Management
The management is very bad , always short staffed most of the time and no one helps ! not even management ! We can only work so much without feeling drained and management just sits and watches !
İş Kültürü
My hard work alone and the ability to execute everything but I start I work ethic are quality of my work.
Come in early in the morning prep by cutting up things I might need for a recipe slicing lunch meats and cheeses pushing in them out and the proper pants keeping them at the right temperature
Artı Yönleri
The ability to try new things
Pay rate