Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Calgary, AB konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Calgary, AB26 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 26 yorum bulundu
16.344 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Sodexo was a great company to work for in the chevron building, with positive attitudes and a willingness to grow and take up as many responsibilities as possible for the client.
I appreciate the variety of skills sodexo gave me the oppurtunity to gain, and there willingness to provide top safety training.
İş Kültürü
The managers not working with you to resolve the issus. They way they deal with some problem making more hard to be a supervisor. They empower the cleaners to over the supervisor. They don't making a real job supervisor appreciation as a part of managment of work place.
Artı Yönleri
They have very good industrial knowlegs
Poor communication
İş Kültürü
Too many managers, problems are compounded and insulated due to lack of correct and accountable leadership. Empty promises with no follow through. Only family, or friends has chance of advancement. Health and safety is non existent and disconnected from reality. Overall if you have no other options this company might be a interm job.
İş Kültürü
Not a good place to work if you want to advance, they hire family and friends for management and they Lie to you, if you disagree with management about anything watch out
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Female Director of Sales-Calgary was drunk frequently.
Played games on her phone all day.

Bullied staff regularly.

Happy to leave.

Brutal boys club
İş Kültürü
A typical day as a House keeper at Sodexo was as follows. I would stock my cart and begin cleaning and stocking all the rooms and common areas on my floor. After that I would go to the dining room and clean and set tables. Then I went back to cleaning rooms and staff facilities.
Artı Yönleri
I enjoyed visiting with the residents.
Stressful environment
3,0
İş Kültürü
Fun to work with , you incountered different kinds of people ,they treated there workers fairly, willing to listen what is your concern about your work .and it is a one of the biggest company .typical day @ work is always busy ,you can learn how to handle your co worker in terms of misunderstandings. The most enjoyable part of the is when having a potluck we ate together as a one family.
İş Kültürü
I think Sodexo is good because is close to my house and the management is good too. The payment is not bad, but it could be better. Overall Sodexo is a good place
İş Kültürü
No work life balance n not secured. Workload is too much and expectations are more than the pay. Never know when is your last day or greatest day in sodexo
İş Kültürü
Not a company to work for.
Dishonest management.. ( they talk behind employees backs)

Always expecting the employee to do more and never appreciate what was done..

sad company..
Eksi Yönleri
I could list a million things.
İş Kültürü
Sodexo Canada is very conscious of what is important in today's workplace. They stress inclusion, diverse backgrounds and above all are fair to both men and women.
Artı Yönleri
I could always ask for help and get that help.
I often worked alone.
İş Kültürü
I only work part time once a week but I enjoy my work. At times if I am free from my full time job the company will call me then asked if I can cover up someone who was absent in that specific area or place. ( Eg. Sun Park Plaza, North Hill, Sheldon Chumir, or Family Clinic, and TB Clinic ). I am flexible in whatever work assigned to me and I learned so much from each of one, whoever is my companion on work.
The management is good and helpful. I did not see any hard part on my work so far except that it is night time but I used for it. I enjoy working with or without supervision as long as I am doing the best I can for company's good outcome and expectations.
Artı Yönleri
Break time for half an hour by our own
Regular hours
İş Kültürü
Leaving Sodexo was a very hard decision and I would work for them again if the chance were to arise. The culture and beliefs at Sodexo are something above and beyond what you would expect.
İş Kültürü
Good company to work for
Pay rate is low, health benefits is fair

Very comfortable environment

I was lucky to work with a great manager and team

Would recommend
İş Kültürü
Energetic atmosphere, diverse cultures, strong team building management. Co workers always willing to share the load when needed. Management treats staff with a pizza meal once a month.
Artı Yönleri
The staff are friendly and make work not feel like work.
Eksi Yönleri
Higher wages would be nice for the hard work that gets done.
İş Kültürü
As a temporary job, Sodexo is a good place to work for.

Full time, I found I was worked past my point of exhaustion, was expected to work (In a kitchen) when ill, and was given written warnings for things that were actually not any fault of my own, but of my superiors.
free lunch, health benefits
long hours, belittling supervisors
3,0
İş Kültürü
With being a large corporate company, I did not feel they were actually interested in safety. They just wanted to focus on making a good appearance, but at the end of the day it was not as rewarding as I had hoped.
Friendly atmosphere.
Patience , Customer Service

Management could be better

Fun to work with.

Wages below the mark

Cooking
İş Kültürü
great company lots for growth. world wide. different types of jobs from hospitality, cooking, maintenance. advancement
İş Kültürü
A typical night at work would begin by reading the message book. I worked nights and my boss worked days, so we communicated in writing. I filed copies of all messages sent and received.

I would then see who showed up for work, and assign work accordingly. Each staff member had his own job, but I would have to divide up the work of a missing staff member amongst the others if somebody didn't show up. I also would do some of that work myself, too. I'm a firm beleiver in leading from the front.

If I had a full staff on shift, I would often do some extra scrubbing and waxing or carpet cleaning. Keeping on top of this work was not easy.

Machine maintenance was another, although unofficial, part of my job. "Tampering" with autoscrubbers, vacuums or other machines was officially forbidden by Sodexo, but I always fixed machines if and when I could do so. When the choice came between fixing a broken down autoscrubber or leaving a floor dirty for the client to complain about, I always fixed the machine.

The big thing which I learned while being a night shift supervisor for Sodexo was basic administration. I never had to do paperwork in any job before in my working life. Some of the paperwork was downright silly, but some of it was vital, too.

Management at Sodexo was highly centralized, and I found this frustrating. Junior and mid level managers had little control over their local situations, and this led to inefficiencies. Sodexo is run from the top down.

As a supervisor, I had no real co-workers. My staff however, with only one exception, were excellent.
 - daha fazla
Artı Yönleri
Sodexo had a great benefits plan.
Eksi Yönleri
The management was too highly centralized and inefficient.
İş Kültürü
A great company that takes care of their managers and appreciates their hard work
well compensated for position