Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

London konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 90 yorum bulundu
16.349 yoruma gözat
4,0
İş Kültürü
Overall, working for Sodexo has been great as management understand and are fair in regard that goals have to be achieved. They support you and some give you good feedback. Also, they back you in relation to personal development.
Many
Only few
Coca Cola in Edmonton London very bad place and poor management from Sodexo
They don’t care about them employers and payments issue are common.

i don't recommend this place to anyone!!!!!
Wages issue
Long hours without brake
İş Kültürü
London University’s is where I worked. The Senior Managers are hopeless and unfair to staff. Any complaint against you they will sack you without hesitation.
Free lunch
Eksi Yönleri
You get emails all night as well weekends
İş Kültürü
To work with Sodexo very great experience I'm really happy and enjoyed my time been with sodexo. And all the managers and the staff are like you family, and great company with great management.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
The worst company I have ever worked for. No recognition for going above and beyond. Worked loyally for Sodexo for over 10 years and never felt worthwhile from senior management.
Only thing that kept me there was the people. Above on site management was appalling!!
İş Kültürü
Their food standard is very standard is poor much like their treatment of staff. It’s a joke that they are running our NHS catering. They have no care nor human respect.
Non
A lot
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a very nice organization to work with in terms of the people working and in terms of environment as well. It is definitely a very nice company to work with and the best part is the staff who are very supportive.
İş Kültürü
I felt guilty joining sodexo as I intended to move to the coast so I should have been more honest with them. The client was extremely difficult, bordering on openly hostile so the senior team didnt stand a chance with them. However Sodexo themselves are very supportive and would recommend anyone joining them
great company
awful client
İş Kültürü
Average - good brand and experience of a larger company. Not much in the way of culture in comparison to other places, the management was very old-fashioned. Regular restructures and changes in management, make a lot of empty promises too.
0 stars experience
low learning

The manager doesn't face the slavery situation of some roles
0, holidays if you work in a Sodexo School
Salary
İş Kültürü
Good pay, working in a college its term time only so a lot of holidays. Good management. Overtime available if you want to do hospitality events or cover cleaners while there on holiday.
İş Kültürü
Bad management. Infact our manager was done for corporate espionage. No advancement. All non management grade staff treated like robots rather than human beings. Very depressing place to work.

Absolute shitbags if I'm being completely honest.
İş Kültürü
Working with Sodexo is good, but the way they do their payroll is really bad, having it from Thursday to Wednesday, and then getting paid not the week after, but the following week
İş Kültürü
Would definitely work for them again at a near location,
Staff were friendly and helpful

Manager was happy & always understanding

There was never no shifts, you could take a part time and end up working nearly 48 hours a week which was good!
Free Tea
İş Kültürü
Based in the security control constantly busy which i like. I deal with all pass issues lost property, patrols of site. Incident reporting. All my trainng and qualifications were achieved before joining Sodexo .
Artı Yönleri
use of onsite staff shop
not enough overtime
İş Kültürü
I start my day at 8 o'clock in morning..

I clean the kitchen

,then I set up the breakfast.

around 8:30 I take the menu orders for lunch and dinner.
nothingi wound
allways short pay
İş Kültürü
I loved working for Sodexo, I had a great team, a great client and an amazing site. However, my Account Manager & Director were a different matter. If it wasn't for them I would still be there and the client would be happy! Sodexo will continue to lose contracts all the time these managers like these are in place.
A fun place to place
Eksi Yönleri
Too many tasks set by Sodexo instead of working for client
İş Kültürü
Long hours and pay is terrible at National Minimum wage not even have the decensy to pay London living wage from a company that promotes quality in daily life

Management is rubbish
Eksi Yönleri
Long hours, minimum pay, no double pay on bank holiday
İş Kültürü
1. A typical day at work was serving food to patients.
2. What I learned from Sodexo was work with different cultures in the same environment.

3. Management was not bad.

4. The hardest part of working for Sodexo was covering different wards because of the short staff.

5. The most enjoyable part of the job was putting a big amount of smiles in patients and colleagues and heard from them a BIG THANK YOU.
Meeting greeting people
Small salary
İş Kültürü
Great company to work with. Very supportive and look after their staff. Team work is effective and staff always feel welcome to join such a reputable company..
4,0
İş Kültürü
Nice place to work,different people from diverse background,could be a fun place to work for,nice package helpful staff members.great tradition,wide variety to choose from,
Free Lunch