Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Ada, OH konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Ada, OH7 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 7 yorum bulundu
16.263 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
I loved my job I just want a closer location in Columbus so I can go back to working for sedexo and I can take time off when i need to for family think you
3,0
İş Kültürü
We take care of all buildings on campus. Maintaining clean facilities for all students and staff. The management and staff are all friendly and want the best for all.
İş Kültürü
It was pretty chill usually. Would just do my job and then when we didn't have anything to do we would just mess around. Got free food on my break and the manager that i worked for was really cool.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Working for Sodexo was a different experience then working for other food service jobs, They like to mess with our work schedules more often then you would like, they also like to move you around alot so learning a job was a bit more difficult cause you was big at a job long enough to learn it.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
3,0
İş Kültürü
I worked for Sodexo for 23 years at Ohio Northern University. I managed a wonderful team of about 20 full time employees. I worked along side them with my Supervisor to take care of College students in two retail locations. I have enjoyed learning about retail. I learned setting up displays and how to order according to the needs of the business. The hardest thing to get used to was the inventory and getting it implemented into the computer system. So, on an average day I ordered, did scheduling, received shipments, and worked along side my team to handle the retail businesses.
Artı Yönleri
Made many great relationships !
Eksi Yönleri
Being a long time employee did not mean much with new management.
1,0
İş Kültürü
In charge of cleaning the presidents building. Must keep confidentiality a must.
İş Kültürü
I worked for Sodexo USA (at Ohio Northern University) for 9 years. I started as a standard college worker doing odd jobs on a part time basis while going to school. I stayed there through college and continued after I had graduated. Sodexo proved to be a great company if you're a student, willing to work with your schedule, make decent money (for a high school or college student), and have managers that understand that school involves more than just work all the time. Following college I stayed on with the company and even joined the union. From there I learned how Sodexo operates. While some members of management have been there for many years and truly know their job, other positions (such as chef and certain office positions) have became available during my time working there. During this time, only once has an experienced worker from within the company advanced to management, even when multiple positions have opened up and numerous co-workers (not always me, but others were certainly qualified) had the qualifications, the knowledge, and the dependability to do said job but were passed over to bring in people from the outside, with mixed results. Chefs rotated on seemingly a yearly basis (8 in 9 years), numerous managers lasted at best 6 months, and the like. Often, this was the result of chefs and managers leaving due to unrealistic goals set by corporate (District Managers were often dropping by to set a goal, then leave until the next time they dropped by to add more to an already unrealistic goal), and often unclear messages sent by management in-house. Even other members - daha fazla
Artı Yönleri
Free food, great for students
Eksi Yönleri
Management communication, corporate policies, unfair business practices