Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Albuquerque, NM konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Albuquerque, NM9 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 9 yorum bulundu
15.811 yoruma gözat
Needs a little adjusting
Good place to work just needs Better pay and more opportunity to advance. Maybe more training and cross training in different departments to be able to help when in need
Fast paced environment.
I learned how to handle money, inventory all of our products and oversee operations when a supervisor was not present. I taught new volunteers how to use the cash register as well, have food out in a fast and timely manner, as deliver high quality customer service.
Free Lunch.
Eksi Yönleri
It was only volunteer work so i wasn't actually paid.
İş Kültürü
Great company to work for
Really enjoyed working in each and every location I worked at. Worked at accounts all across the country, in many different positions. Management was always helpful and team oriented. Seemed like the opportunities within the company were endless.
Awesome insurance
Contract work
2,0
İş Kültürü
Fun place to work if you are going to school
This place was really fun to work with because it was on a college campus and you get to experience college life. I also was going to college and it was very lenient with my schedule
Free Lunches
Eksi Yönleri
Management, no room for growth
2,0
Sodexo
Job was pretty simple but really understaffed and managers were hard to get a hold of. The environment was sometimes nasty if not cleaned before leaving.
Was given Stand Leader position right off that bat
Understaffed
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Very Fast paced, always something to do
There will be lots to do. But, you work as a team. It's very good job for college students.
paid weekly
Very Productive Atmosphere,Fast Pace
Typical day at work. Very fast pace. Keeping in control of your suites. Making sure that the food ordering & alcohol ordering is very well maintained for every suite order. Making sure every suite owner is very satisfied and very happy with everything that is going on in their suite. Hardest part of our job is to make sure that there is no mistakes to the suite owners of no kind. Enjoyable part of our job is that we meet and greet all kinds of very important people, for example the Governor. Our co-workers are all very pleasant and enjoyable to work with.
Artı Yönleri
sedexo has very great oppertunities job or school wise.
Eksi Yönleri
no breaks, no eating breaks.
Great Place to work
I had fun doing this line of work. I was my first job dealing with the public, and it got be out of fmy shell.
free lunches
Eksi Yönleri
dealing with alot of people
İş Kültürü
Fast paist job, lots of fun.
Love working for Sodexo, theres great people you work with, its a real fast paist job and it goes by quick, you meet different people, you have to be real energetic to work there.
good working enviroment.