Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Atlanta, GA konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Atlanta, GA162 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 162 yorum bulundu
15.827 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
A good second job or someone who is in College.
Sodexo is good as a second job or for someone who is in college. Make sure you stay focused. Be a good worker. Do not let your Co-workers get you in trouble. They will attempt and try to.
Love the job
Sodexo was a contractor for the Nutrition Department for APS. Enjoyed working for them. Only get paid for the hours worked. Nice Area Managers. Wish they would have kept the Contract.
productive atmosphere
good company always gives opportunity to achievers willing to train, willing to help when needed, able to interact with customers to get their feed back on quality
İş Kültürü
The good thing is that you get to meet new people and i dont having anything bad to say about it. It was a great place to work at and i enojoyed it and the managers were strict .
Ok
I am a very respectable person I work hard to get the job done.. I have great customer service bright smile I love cooking and working in the kitchen I did it for 15yrs
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Its a somewhat good job not the bested job but okay ..
The company don't work with employees with kids and the gusted don't take the time out and say thank to the one person that cleans up behind them every day .
Training
The employees and management bully their employees ... The supervisors are to friendly with theyre employees... The hours can be a little crazy at times
Ok place to work
I enjoy going to work on a daily basis working at grady you meet a lot of people and friends, when I started working there I didn't no anything about floor it took me few weeks and in a few months I was consider one of the best. The hardest part of my job is striping a with patients on.
house keeping
clen pationt roome of trash and debre make beds mop floors sweep dust i learnd a lot about cleanning mangment was nice and ezy to work with thay leve you alon as long as you work and not hourse around you make lots of frinds and good coworkers
İş Kültürü
I looked fowatd to coming to work
Managers are very helpful to ensure you do your best job .uniform policy I love and bonus for attendance and good work,you feel appreciated while doing the job you chose
Fun Workplace
This Sodexo was contracted out of Zoo Atlanta and a typical day of work was extremely fun, I learned how to effectively supervise cashiers and food safety. The management was understanding and compassionate but also firm, the hardest part was working when understaffed and the most enjoyable was seeing the animals everyday and meeting new people.
Overall okay
Overall not that bad however could have made so changes but things happen for a reason and not all have too be good so with that being said it’s this thing called life
İş Kültürü
Fun workplace and somewhere you can grow.
It’s a family career it’s helps you with everything you might can think of.The people are also very friendly and caring to help you grow within the company.They are always hiring as well to work.
All benefits as in 401k, life Insurance, Dental, Healthcare and more
Eksi Yönleri
Their are no cons great place to work.
Productive atmosphere
Working with sodexo has be an on hand learning experience espeacially in the concession side of things. constantly dosing fires. this is very common during football season.
employee interaction
İş Kültürü
This job wanted you to do everythhing under the sun, including what you were hired for.
My last straw was when my supervisor came to my area loud talking me instead of the persons that she really had the problem with. Like i said i was doing what i was suppose to do.
Unprofessional
Working with Sodexo at the airport was not what I expected. Some of the job tasks did not make any since. The work place was very unorganized. Management was never there. I really did not like the job.
N/A
N/A
The environment is VERY UNIQUE
Working in the airport is a unique experience. People are constantly coming in and out, moving from place to place. This presents a challenge of providing them with a comfortable visit in a sometimes short time. The way to accomplish this is by reaching out to as many guests as possible and giving them one on one attention.
Artı Yönleri
Meeting new people/guest interaction.
Eksi Yönleri
Never fully staffed. Does not pay for parking. No lunch voucher.
1,0
Subcontractor for Delta Airlines Sky Club
I would not give this company any stars for a rating, but it is required on here. Sodexo Magic needs a COMPLETE MANAGEMENT OVERHAUL!!!. Absolutely a horrible company to work for!.
Having the opportunity to work with/for Delta Airlines
Eksi Yönleri
Sodexo Management clueless on how to operate effectively and effciently, employee morale is extremely low, employees are treated like modern day slaves, policies are changed often and communication is almost non-existent
Turnover
Food service worker. Pay could have been much better. Hard to get time off. The business need was always priority over your proposed time off, no matter how far in advance you submitted it.
İş Kültürü
The Crew was easy to get along with.
regular day we would have our there was 11:00, 12:00, and a 1:00 rush everyday out of the week. and also we had days were there wouldn't be any customers at all.
Great company
Great place to work and to earn a decent living. As well as many benefits and vacation as well as sick time. Could sometimes be challenging working with certain supervisors and managers.