Atlanta, GA konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Aramanızla eşleşen 160 yorum bulundu 14.876 yoruma gözat
Sırala: Yardımseverlik | Değerlendirme | Tarih
Service Ambassador (Eski Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA16 Ocak 2020
The good thing is that you get to meet new people and i dont having anything bad to say about it. It was a great place to work at and i enojoyed it and the managers were strict .
Ok
Cafeteria/Cashier (Eski Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA18 Ekim 2019
I am a very respectable person I work hard to get the job done.. I have great customer service bright smile I love cooking and working in the kitchen I did it for 15yrs
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2Hayır 5Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Its a somewhat good job not the bested job but okay ..
Janitorial (Eski Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA18 Ekim 2019
The company don't work with employees with kids and the gusted don't take the time out and say thank to the one person that cleans up behind them every day .
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2Hayır 1Şikayet et
Training
Ambassador (Eski Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA10 Ekim 2019
The employees and management bully their employees ... The supervisors are to friendly with theyre employees... The hours can be a little crazy at times
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 5HayırŞikayet et
Ok place to work
Floor technician (Güncel Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA13 Eylül 2019
I enjoy going to work on a daily basis working at grady you meet a lot of people and friends, when I started working there I didn't no anything about floor it took me few weeks and in a few months I was consider one of the best. The hardest part of my job is striping a with patients on.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2Hayır 1Şikayet et
house keeping
Housekeeping (Eski Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA31 Ağustos 2019
clen pationt roome of trash and debre make beds mop floors sweep dust i learnd a lot about cleanning mangment was nice and ezy to work with thay leve you alon as long as you work and not hourse around you make lots of frinds and good coworkers
İş Kültürü
I looked fowatd to coming to work
Enviormental Tech (Güncel Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA2 Ağustos 2019
Managers are very helpful to ensure you do your best job .uniform policy I love and bonus for attendance and good work,you feel appreciated while doing the job you chose
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 3Hayır 2Şikayet et
Fun Workplace
CASHIER (Eski Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA28 Temmuz 2019
This Sodexo was contracted out of Zoo Atlanta and a typical day of work was extremely fun, I learned how to effectively supervise cashiers and food safety. The management was understanding and compassionate but also firm, the hardest part was working when understaffed and the most enjoyable was seeing the animals everyday and meeting new people.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 1Hayır 3Şikayet et
Overall okay
Nutrition Assistant (Eski Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA25 Temmuz 2019
Overall not that bad however could have made so changes but things happen for a reason and not all have too be good so with that being said it’s this thing called life
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayır 3Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Fun workplace and somewhere you can grow.
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Eski Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA24 Haziran 2019
It’s a family career it’s helps you with everything you might can think of.The people are also very friendly and caring to help you grow within the company.They are always hiring as well to work.
All benefits as in 401k, life Insurance, Dental, Healthcare and more
Eksi Yönleri
Their are no cons great place to work.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 3Hayır 1Şikayet et
Productive atmosphere
Sr. Supervisor (Güncel Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA17 Haziran 2019
Working with sodexo has be an on hand learning experience espeacially in the concession side of things. constantly dosing fires. this is very common during football season.
employee interaction
İş Kültürü
This job wanted you to do everythhing under the sun, including what you were hired for.
Wellstar medical (Eski Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA16 Haziran 2019
My last straw was when my supervisor came to my area loud talking me instead of the persons that she really had the problem with. Like i said i was doing what i was suppose to do.
Unprofessional
General Cleaner (Eski Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA4 Haziran 2019
Working with Sodexo at the airport was not what I expected. Some of the job tasks did not make any since. The work place was very unorganized. Management was never there. I really did not like the job.
N/A
N/A
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
The environment is VERY UNIQUE
Supervisor 2 (Güncel Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA21 Mayıs 2019
Working in the airport is a unique experience. People are constantly coming in and out, moving from place to place. This presents a challenge of providing them with a comfortable visit in a sometimes short time. The way to accomplish this is by reaching out to as many guests as possible and giving them one on one attention.
Artı Yönleri
Meeting new people/guest interaction.
Eksi Yönleri
Never fully staffed. Does not pay for parking. No lunch voucher.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?EvetHayırŞikayet et
1,0
Subcontractor for Delta Airlines Sky Club
Customer Service Ambassador/Greeter (Güncel Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA7 Nisan 2019
I would not give this company any stars for a rating, but it is required on here. Sodexo Magic needs a COMPLETE MANAGEMENT OVERHAUL!!!. Absolutely a horrible company to work for!.
Having the opportunity to work with/for Delta Airlines
Eksi Yönleri
Sodexo Management clueless on how to operate effectively and effciently, employee morale is extremely low, employees are treated like modern day slaves, policies are changed often and communication is almost non-existent
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 10HayırŞikayet et
Turnover
PASTRY CHEF (Eski Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA10 Şubat 2019
Food service worker. Pay could have been much better. Hard to get time off. The business need was always priority over your proposed time off, no matter how far in advance you submitted it.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 8HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
The Crew was easy to get along with.
Food Service Worker (Eski Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA28 Ocak 2019
regular day we would have our there was 11:00, 12:00, and a 1:00 rush everyday out of the week. and also we had days were there wouldn't be any customers at all.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 3Hayır 1Şikayet et
Great company
Porter (Eski Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA26 Ağustos 2018
Great place to work and to earn a decent living. As well as many benefits and vacation as well as sick time. Could sometimes be challenging working with certain supervisors and managers.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 2HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
It can be great entertaining and and loving work environment at times
Dining Room Supervisor (Eski Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA30 Temmuz 2018
Sodexo could be a better company if it had paid employee training for other employees when they come in and better carrer advancements verses hiring outside of the unit .
401k benefits that the company matches and you can borrow from
Eksi Yönleri
Lack of Management skills and advance career placement
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 4Hayır 2Şikayet et
fun place to work
Prep and cook food (Eski Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA21 Temmuz 2018
there was a good communication and vibe between the employees and management. the pay was ok and the hours were consistent. the company created different opportunities and challenges that allowed staff to express individual skills while preparing dishes
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 4HayırŞikayet et