Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Austin, TX konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Austin, TX21 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 21 yorum bulundu
15.620 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Work with the college students that are Athletes at UT.
Love working for Sodexo. I am the Smoothie and Juicer Maker. Really nice getting to meet the different Athletes. I like w.orking the evening shift. I can come up with a round of Smoothies and turn around they are gone.
Meeting the UT Athletes
Eksi Yönleri
30 Minute break is not enough for an 8 hour workday.
İş Kültürü
Great coworkers but the worst management
At first when you start the management talks about communication. They say if you ever need something to just go ahead and say something. That is not the case. If what you have to say does not benefit them then don't waste your time. There is no room to move up even if you work your hardest they still won't promote you. This management team will only promote the ones they want even if you clearly have more experience
Always got a 100 percent review
The Man For The Job dependable Reliable trust worthy. The Man they call when someone calls out people oriented customer service oriented like diversity
fun place to work
I enjoy working for Sodexo! They have the systems in place of a large company and expect you to follow their rules and regulations. That being said as long as you are adhering to these standards you can let your personality shine!
an experience to treasure
The job was stressful, fast paced, high productivity, large volume, long hours, but the energy I felt during the days, and the feeling I got at the end of each week was worth the stress. The pay was good at the time of my employment, and the bonuses was well worth it
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Inappropriate and abusive
The Sodexo in the Austin area are heavily connected and promote based on favoritism. HR Managers have their spouses as managers at other locations. One manager would talk so inappropriate, it is sad that they are managers. Bully supervisors and leads who like to throw work on others while they just walk around and go on power trips. The company would be good if managers weren't so pretentious and mouthy, just flat out unprofessional.
Free meal
stressfull
when I worked there we were very short handed and I was very frustedrated with the workload I was given. It was too much and the chef was puting an enormous amount of pressure on me to perform. I hurt my back on the job, showed up with a doctors note and he still said I had to keep working anyway. I eventually quit just to let my back heal for a few weeks. My back is all better now but im baffled by how little they cared about me and my health there.
good health care benefits
Eksi Yönleri
the chef picks favorites.
Great Team, Horrible Manager
My Manager was a legitimate chauvinist, and very disrespectful. Not one day would go by that I wasn't insulted for something, many times he fabricated such things to insult.
Free Lunch, Team Members
Constant disrespectful criticism
Sucked , never again
Never organized always had trouble with staff. Poor communication skills , asked for to much and never gave thanks. I would recommend working there ever again. To many Indians not enough cheifs
erratic scheduling
Good people on the staff side. Scheduling of work was not timely. University work environment was interesting and challenging. Able to bring my previous experience in fine dining and catering to the jobs at hand. Training of staff was good experience.
meals
scheduling
my first healthcare job
really great company to work for i travel a lot but i learn a lot to from some of the best leader in that field leadership team put lot of effort to make things right by employees,
lack of leadership
great place to learn but management lacked knowledge of staffs full potential an knowledge instead of focusing on there favorite member because of the personal camaraderie
best job i ever had
well managed and very succesfull balance of life, great benefits and compensation, Enabled to run my department without being micro managed. Zero percent employee turnover in in my kitchen for 12 years.
Artı Yönleri
able to make decisions n my own, not micro managed
İş Kültürü
Fast Pace, very productive work place
Very rewarding working for sodexo but there is no personal growth there, basically just a routine job. very lovely staff but it could feel like high school atmosphere sometimes.
free lunches, flexible hours
Eksi Yönleri
very expensive health care, complicated staff
Sodexo Overview
GREAT COMPANY. There are so many good things that I could say about Sodexo.

Advancements

Educational

Diversity

Caring

Job Movement

Great Operating Systems

Good Pay
İş Kültürü
Difficult to balance work and home life.
Good paying company, management is a crapshoot depending on the type of manager you get. District managers have high turnover rate. Expectation is to work longer than scheduled hours. Extremely high amount of paperwork to do daily.
Good pay
Eksi Yönleri
Bad home/worklife balance, expected to put company first.
İş Kültürü
Fun and exciting to work for this company.
Most enjoyable part is being part of the UT football games and concerts/events at Frank Erwin Center.
Established and Busy workplace with Sports involved
This job entails a variety of different events and sports that make your job stay interesting. Preparing for concerts and other events are just a plus to the job.
Artı Yönleri
Work major events, high end clientele, room for advancement
Great company
Very good company to work for. Work environment it is a big plus.
Excellent Company to work for
Production of all items for the hotline in the Main Cafe. I had an excellent supervisory experience my coworker were helpful they work like a team
No Weekends
N\A
Great place to work.
Sodexo was a great place to work. I would stil be employed with Sodexo if the company would have had a permant location for me. 100% Travel gone weeks at a time is not good for a new family 50% travel is good.