Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Baltimore, MD konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Baltimore, MD38 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 38 yorum bulundu
16.349 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Always looking to better the bond with employees because they are a representation of a BETTER bistro. Benefits and competitive pay for every position.
İş Kültürü
It’s good place to work, 100% self training completely up to you . The expectation is to know everything from day one . After almost 2 years i discover daily how much more I have to learn .
It’s hard to know what you don’t know when there is not even agenda what the expectations are .

Very challenging
İş Kültürü
Come in early in the morning prep by cutting up things I might need for a recipe slicing lunch meats and cheeses pushing in them out and the proper pants keeping them at the right temperature
Artı Yönleri
The ability to try new things
Pay rate
İş Kültürü
Really nice place to work and always room for new opportunities. I enjoyed working for Sodexo I would recommend for anyone starting out in their career
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a really great company. The benefits are great. They work with their people. Paid sick time, paid vacation, and paid personal. You get rewarded for a job well done and years of service.
İş Kültürü
Need to Change the food more Same day after day Week after week month after month give the people more to eat and to look at and make them what what to c
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is not the place, you want to work, but if you like getting pay weekly and want to be full time go for it, can’t say I didn’t warn you though!!
Quitting
Terrible management
İş Kültürü
The workplace is very calm place it’s indoors with decent temperature to work in . The management is not the best but some do show they care for there team members and customers. Team members are friendly and is polite to each other as well as tithe customers.I learned how to operate dish washer mashines ,floor buffer, conveyer, & stock sodas
Free lunch
İş Kültürü
Great place to work. The only challenges are being laid off when school is not open or your hours get cut. The benefit package is amazing and you have room to grow.
Eksi Yönleri
Being laid off, hours cut if not laid off
İş Kültürü
I love the job that I do, but sometimes if you don't have the right management. It will make your job stressful and it doesn't have to be. I have been doing floors and EVS for about 8 years and I enjoy it. A typical day at work for me was going into work greeted by my co-workers like family and us working together to get the job done and enjoying it.
Artı Yönleri
Working with really nice people
İş Kültürü
I learned a lot about management. You can grow if you put your mind to it and if you know people, otherwise you somewhat will be stuck in the same position. It is a lot of work at times. But to me personally it was a very rewarding experience. I am ready to move on to another job as I have been applying with Sodexo for other locations and no luck.
İş Kültürü
sodexho is a good company to work for good benefits good chance for advancement. I worked for the company for 8 years and if the opportunity presented itself I would work for them again
İş Kültürü
The day to day demands for a food service director are erratic, with proper systems set in place objectives and growing issues can be accomplished and solved in a quality timely fashion. The harder the task the greater the accomplishment. Attitude controls the atmosphere,a positive approach gets positive results.
İş Kültürü
The management here is so unorganized and incompetent. They would rather make friends instead of being a boss. The kitchen is never fully stocked with what the residents require.
İş Kültürü
Its a pretty good place to work, a whole lot to be done. Lots of people friendly i like woeking there i should not have left they have 3 shifts security do a very good job in & outside of the building
Artı Yönleri
bring your lunch or buy lunch
breaks
İş Kültürü
the staff in leadership positions were very helpful in that everything was in place to ensure positive food production success rate. All recipes, production charts, food safety standards, and sanitation charts were visible and available for use by employees. excellent camaraderie between all levels of staff and customer service.
İş Kültürü
There are countless opportunity's with Sodexo. I love the culture and work life balance. You have the support when you need it. Plenty of organizational guidelines.
Artı Yönleri
Good pay, and travel if you want.
Eksi Yönleri
Not enough advancement in the Baltimore area
İş Kültürü
I love my work place just for the simple fact I am not micro-managed. In addition, my work and talents are easily recognized by the growth of our account.
Sodexo tarafından verilen resmi cevap
15 Ağustos 2016
Thank you for sharing! I'm happy to hear you're enjoying your work and that it's paying off. - Autumn A., Sodexo USA Careers Community Manager
İş Kültürü
Work/life balance is non existent and compensation is not equivalent for area. Senior management has a false understanding of daily operations and non supportive.
İş Kültürü
Good place to work. Lots of training and development. Good pay and benefits. Opportunities to work in different areas and sectors. Good people to work with
Sodexo tarafından verilen resmi cevap
26 Temmuz 2016
Thanks for the feedback - glad you are enjoying what Sodexo has to offer! - Autumn, Sodexo USA Careers Community Manager
İş Kültürü
I went to applied to this company thinking they would be the answer I was looking for in a company: MAJOR SHOCK!!!!!!!!!! IT ISN'T:( especially when the management gives you little time off for yourself and that they are only thinking about turning a profit. Some of my co-workers are ok to work with but WAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH DRAMA in the place I work for that SODEXO is leasing a place from which is the National Aquarium in Baltimore. The only enjoyable part about working for SODEXO & the National Aquarium in Baltimore is that I get to see the smiles on the little kids faces when they see the sharks, dolphins, and the other fishes here. It's not too bad of a company but management needs to go.(NUFF SAID!!!)
NOT TOO MUCH
Eksi Yönleri
LITTLE TIME TO YOURSELF, HEALTHCARE PLAN IS A JOKE(YOU PAY OUT OF POCKET), AND TOO MUCH FAVORITISM