Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Bethlehem, PA konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 40 yorum bulundu
15.582 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Turnover so high you need to call the fire department for a latter long enough to reach it
You come in and do one of three things, ether your dishroom ( touching sick patient plats with your plastic gloves that have holes in them because the heat of the machine cleaning them is so high it literally can and has caused second degree burns to multiple people ). Or your line ( you put food from a rack on a plat depending on a paper that states what their order is that gets printed out constantly ) Or your floor ( You sweep, mop, squeegee, then repeat, until your shift ends, even if there isn't any dirt you will pretend that you're sweeping dirt to avoid dish room because management WILL send you there if your not working, god help you if you end up in there. And finally there's front of store / register / grill. You ether work on a register while taking out the trash while cleaning tables (there's 58 of them have fun). Or you grill burgers and fries. All in all this is the shift you want. If you get anything out of this review AVOID DISHROOM AT ALL COSTS YOU WILL GET SICK / BURNED / & OR BOTH
Poor Management
The management is very bad , always short staffed most of the time and no one helps ! not even management ! We can only work so much without feeling drained and management just sits and watches !
Good Company
I left because of too many layoffs. The account I worked for was for colleges. When the students weren't in school we either had no hours or just enough to mess up unemployment.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Needs new manager; very bad workplace
Everybody working is irresponsible and rude! Manager picks favorites and doesn’t do anything. Hourly pay should be more. Very depressing workplace. Would NOT recommend
1,0
Great co-workers, horrid management
I was always told wonderful things about working for Sodexo, and then when I actually had worked for Sodexo, that statement was untrue. I had worked at a location in a hospital, I was a baker, barista and cook. I had about 7 or 8 managers that had to be reported to, and while this was going on, it was one manager pointing the finger at another manager (aka. no proper communication or job titles), which made work hard and confusing. Everyone had wanted to be in charge, and although the staff was wonderful to work with, management wasn't. I had requested a very simple morning schedule to work, because I have a mental disability & although, I won't go into details, I have a weekly appointment that they were made aware of, from the very beginning (& yes I have the proper paperwork). They had helped me with the scheduling in the beginning, but grew to change that, WITHOUT talking to me about it, but yet they had claimed that my health matters! I had brought it up to them and not only was my request ignored, but they had the nerve to tell me I did not talk with them about and that they couldn't help me anymore. To sum it up, I had been let go..for needing my own schedule, and not "communicating" with them. Never will I go back to this company.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Bad
Due to blatant disrespect from the managers I Would have rather stayed away. I prefer not to throw anyone under the bus by name but this would not be a place I would go to or recommend.
free food
Eksi Yönleri
disrespect mandatory overtime standing all day
Productive and simple
I would definitely recommend this workplace to another looking for a job. The managers are very understanding. The most enjoyable part is being able to talk to the customers and make them smile.
great friends
Working alone alot of the time.No one realize the hard work you do.Making coffee ,preparing sandwiches .Cleaning and taking temp of food . taking the garbage out ,restocking the counters
Great Work Environment
Very relaxed and overall great place to work. Coworkers are supportive of each other and everyone tries to pitch in and do their part. Management is also great and cares about their employees
Ok
I think I got lucky with my manager, she was pretty fantastic and would work around my schedule anything I needed, more hours less hours she would provide me.

The pay wasn't all that great, there were some benefit options but I don't remember looking into them too indepth so I'm not sure what they include.

I heard from other staff that the environment was toxic but personally I only had pleasant experiences working there.

There wasn't much in terms of moving up but job security was good.
Terrible
The people ask for suggestions, but then don't take them. They act like they are still in high school, when most of them are middle aged. They are dirty people and don't care if the kitchen is clean or not.
free lunch
a lot
İş Kültürü
Not a bad place for seasonal
I worked for Sodexo in a college setting, so I had paid time off when the students were off. It was a part-time job and wasn't anything, but professional, but was ran with pride and dignity and that is something that I can respect.
Artı Yönleri
Free Food, learned recipes, great people
low pay
Very Good Company
I enjoyed my time working at Sodexo. Managers and staff were very friendly and was willing to help when someone was having trouble. I will definitely keep my eyes open for an position with the company.
Free food
Commuting
İş Kültürü
Productive and enjoyable work environment
During the school year it can be very busy and fast paced no matter what your job is. I learned how to work well in a busy environment and how to handle it. I also learned how to work with other employees including co workers who had different positions than I did. The hardest part of the job was working with so many other people in such a small environment. It is also a job where there is alot of time off from work due to it being at a college. The whole summer season was a lay off for me unless they had catering events during the summer that they could use me for and wanted to be apart of. Usually if the students are off so are the workers. Holiday breaks, summer, etc. But, you pretty much know from the start that its not a year round job. However, the most enjoyable for me as a worker there was meeting and getting to know and work alongside so many really great people. Everyone was a team even if their position was different then yours . Working so closely to everyone made the environment enjoyable and you could count on each other during busy shifts.
opportunity for advancement
This is a good company that can help you grow in the Food Industry. I started as a Cook, and worked my way to Superviosr. Now I'm working on trying to be a Manager.
İş Kültürü
Overall pretty balanced work day.
A typical day of work would have to be coming in at 6 in the morning or maybe earlier and cleaning up after the night before. Then we get the meal trays out to the residents and at fast pace. Dishes are done after the carts of trays come back down. Lunch and then we do it all over again for the residents lunch. management is good and they really know what they're doing. Workplace culture is relaxed and fun.
Free food
great people
great place to work awesome people ,Great students .vacatiopn pay earned ,Nice co workers great bosses ,Office is great to work for they try there best to accomadate your needs
great place
there are none
Great environment
Day to day work environment is great the people are great. I have learned a lot through this company. The most enjoyable part Is the people and connections I made with this company.
Work advancement
Eksi Yönleri
The transfer process need to be implemented
Catering
Love this job easy everyone is friendly...you don't work beyond your shift they work with you if your a single mother like myself you have off in the summer and can collect unemployment
Free lunch
Giid breaks
Food service
Sort out foods plates,cleaning counters.

Cashiers,customer service skills.

Working in bakery sort out breads.

Owner at convenience store.

Stock items
İş Kültürü
A job that pays well, but not enjoyable to go to.
Sodexo was not very enjoyable. A typical day at work included delivering food to patients throughout the hospital, rolling silverware, and cleaning the kitchen. You would often find yourself doing other jobs in the kitchen due to lack of employment and attendance. I found that management was very unprofessional and gossiped quite often about their employees. For the most part the work place culture was light and people got along, but occasionally there was drama that spread through the, supposed to be, professional setting. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the unprofessional management.
Free lunch