Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Boston, MA konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 39 yorum bulundu
15.583 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
A Place to learn and grow your skill and professional ethics.
People in the work place are friendly and work very well in team. Others help each other to achieve and execute and excellent service to the clients and customers and guest.
İş Kültürü
1966 Year Family owned since our foundation and committed to a solid ownership structure focused on the long-term
Caring for others is what Sodexo does. That includes caring for its employees. Training and development is hugely important. Every employee has a vast range of opportunities to learn and progress. That’s why 80% of Sodexo’s managers are promoted from within.
İş Kültürü
I would not suggest working here.
Working here is very reminiscent of my first job working in fast food. In fact the pay isn't much different, management barely knows what they are doing and you dread each day you wake up and decide not to call out or quit. The only difference between these two, is that you have to work even harder while being told that you still aren't working hard enough. Do yourself a favor. Stay away from Sodexo.
İş Kültürü
Wonderful company to work for
Sodexo has extremely good benefits from healthcare, PTO, and discounts. Very relaxed environment with clearly laid out expectations. Management are very understanding.
I had a good experience
Working with sodexo is great sometimes I felt like I was more qualified to move on and the would always hire from outside instead of seeing an employee advance but other than that I had a great experience over the years.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Stressful and lacking some important benefits.
Sodexo needs to train Managers on many issues including ethnicity, diversity and standards in management.
As a minority person, I do not feel that, giving my contribution, I was treated with respect and fairness. I would not recommend a colleagues to seek employment with this company.
Sodexo
It was fine not much room for growth for me.I would work for them again but not in food service. The kids were often very rude nothing else to say its
Stressful environment
Day to day work requires a lot of discipline and knowledge of both Sodexo and client systems. Always stay current and a step ahead.
You have to enjoy your work to remain there or stress will discourage you.
Artı Yönleri
Free lunches, ability to learn a lot
Breaks are seldom taken
Good Company
Sodexo is a contract company that cares about their staff if you are a good performer. They tolerate mid level managers if they are doing their job.They
Great Employer
Great Place to work. If you like to work in a busy atmosphere full of students from all over the world, plus great co workers, then this is the place for you. The SEIU Union is one of the reasons why so many employees stay also.
Free lunches
Working in a cafeteria
Could be better
Company is very laid back and willingness to train promoted members is nonexistent . The company should have a structured training program for all employees who are promoted dont assume all is well and drop the hammer once they request help.
salary
training
Workplace Culture
Management is not typically culturally competent when it comes to hiring. Laissez-faire kitchen structure and operations that diminish efficiency. Upper management would rather pay low wages than acquired higher caliber talent for reasonable wages, ultimately leading to the decreased in overall food quality.
Productive Workplace
The day starts with me checking on what is on the schedule for the day and setting up the meetings for the day or the following day. The things that I learned over the years was knowing where everything was in the facility and knowing the people around the workplace. The management is good even though I do see some things that can be improved on. The workplace is good but when it's difficult to get the biggest tasks done alone, it may require more than one person. The hardest part of the job is moving heavy loads up a ramp when it requires more than one person. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the people I know and making the company look amazing.
Corporate Crooks
These people expect you to give 110% of your time an effort, but pay minimum wages for that time and effort. When a company elects to pay peanuts to their staff, all theyll get for staff are monkeys.
Free food
Eksi Yönleri
Not treated like a human and management is complicit
İş Kültürü
Lack of respect for workers
Sodexo often involved disharmony between people who wore blue shirts and people who wore button-downs. There was often disrespect. As a worker who had shifts working in the office as well as on the line, I had to manage the flawed communication between these two groups at the age of 20. People were stressed constantly, fake reports were made, and it was not a day at Sodexo without hearing at least three people say "I hate this place".
meet nice people
constant scrutiny
İş Kültürü
Sodexho was a very nice place to be.
In my position, I got to travel every year and we traveled not only around the city, but I also traveled to different states and got to see other Sodexho people hung out with them exchanged names and addresses and kept in touch. At Sodexho I learned a lot about being a leader and conducting yourself as a leader ought to and being the first part-taker of things because you are a leader. I remember when I became a trainer of housekeeping before I could actually become the trainer, I had to do what they did clean, make-up beds dust mop etc. and my boss send me to another hospital to be trained how to do the job and to be trained how to be a leader.
Artı Yönleri
The pros of working at Sodexho is that this company is a people company, they really cared about their employees, and their families
2,0
İş Kültürü
It was a ok job but it could have better leadership
The managerment was bad came in and start taken away people jobs, not paying the right wages and treated employee like they dont matter.When I first started working their the job was great good people good management until the company got rid of the good people to me it was all about money
NO BREAKS
NO LUNCH
i dont know
the job was a straight gig. i liked the people i work with and have a bond today. The some manager didnt know how manage and instead of working with the staff. Some were against us
the works
n/a
Buena
La valoración es buena. Los horarios no resultan muy convenientes para mi y para las actividades familiares, culturales y sociales.
Good pay and benefits
Management team was by far the worse. They have favorites and aren't afraid to show it. They promote the favorites. You will get promoted without pay. Management will ignore your request for days off or being sick.
2,0
Very cut throat
I managed a whole building with employees on each floor. The management wanted you to treat the employees less then perfect and when you did not comply you are written up.
good salary
Eksi Yönleri
Management waas not up to par