Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Chattanooga, TN konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Chattanooga, TN24 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 24 yorum bulundu
15.799 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
It has its up and downs but we get free drinks.
My manager only cares about protecting herself and she never wants any of her supervisors or herself to work no matter how short staff we are. So we have to take on 2-3 people's jobs because of how lazy she is as a person.
5,0
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a great place to work. Good staffing nice co-workers .. Be sure your on time and ready to work. Keep a positive attitude you will love the Sodexo crew.
İş Kültürü
It's a great company to work for
I enjoy working here. I love helping people. The management works with you to the best of their ability. Everyone respects each other and gets along fine.
İş Kültürü
overall a good job and a great place to work
productive and very busy, challanging to ones skills to the fullest potential, creating a sense to strive for the highest position possible. learing tolerence for others and how a very large kitchen staff can work together.
İş Kültürü
If you work here do not work for memorial the HR manager is horrible
I hated Sodexo each time I worked there and they wrongfully terminated me after I showed documents for my doctors visits but overall it has good pay and flexible hours
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Housekeeping
I learn how to open up to people . I love cleaning patients rooms . I even clean my own house everyday . The only hard parts of my job is . When the nurse don’t take the dirty lein out , and they make a mess and don’t clean up after there selves
5,0
İş Kültürü
I would like to work in safe and good trusted work place and treated farily and work as a team and helping people is what i love to do
A better rise new management hire great workers back they have left give second chances for the good people that had work for this company. Be honest and care about the worker's feedings talking about a problem and stay connected with good careing people that cares about you.we have made mistakes inour life's but getting a head start with our goal's i would say sodexo will be undefitble.
Artı Yönleri
Good
Eksi Yönleri
Fairly
Sodexo
They hired me part time but wanted to work me full time hours w/o the benefits of full time. They said so they didn't have to give me full time employment benefits
İş Kültürü
Management very unprofessional and don't know how to communicate
Great place to work. Erlanger 3rd st location just have a poor sorry unprofessional management team, who lack the needs of communicating skills and definitely not people friendly.
not interested
a job is a job..... patients and nurses can be rude.... some of them are really nice...poor management... horrible parking.... treated bad and overworked when short staffed
İş Kültürü
One of the better companies that I've ever worked for sorry that I'm not there now
I have to say for this to be a big multi dollar company they treat their employees pretty rightly at least where I used to work at they give you benefits that you're basically paying for but they're good they give you life insurance on them and they give you uniforms it had a lot of fringe benefits to for where I was working at so I have to say cidesco is one of the better companies that's out there
Lazy people
No job here is bad. Some have to work more than others depending on their job.
If you come in, and do the job they pay you for without whining,causing drama, or just being lazy then you have a good job with benefits. I have fellow employees that has been here for over 30 years! A few too! So that shows you right there how stable it is. WE ARE IN GREAT NEED OF GOOD PEOPLE WHO CARE, AND THAT HAS MANNERS!!!!.

Come to work with us.
Room to grow
Eksi Yönleri
There is still a few of fellow employees without manners and are an embaressment to the company
İş Kültürü
Not a good place to work
Nothing good to say about this company, but met some friends along the way that made it fun, I have moved on to a better much better company. No more
Meeting alot of good employees at Blue Cross
Too Much Micro Management and favoritism
It was okay
I liked working for Sodexo just the place I was I kelp having problems with my paychecks and I couldn’t take it anymore but other then that some of the people there are nice and kind
Nightmare
Terrible !!! They have no management ppl just rome around and leave u to do all the work while they cut up and hangout with management at a very busy hospital ...coworkers very rude and unprofessional to customers ...pay is very low for cook 1 with 9 years experience ....such a headache to work for
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is about to lose their contract!
Erlanger Sodexo is about to lose their contract. Xanitos is taking over. No need to get hired when they may have to let several people go. They havent even started to let their employees know of it.
Eksi Yönleri
Didnt warn employees of contract not being renewed!
İş Kültürü
I really liked working for sodexo even though the job was temporary the employees were nice and the patients were as well. Management could have been better I felt as if I wasn't a part of the job, never received a uniform, and never received a permanent position like I was told at the process of hiring.
Artı Yönleri
Employee discounts, good break time, employees that provided meals for all
Eksi Yönleri
Tight spaces, no smoking, garbage smell was awful.
Needs better management.
The hardest part of the job is that it is hard to manage employees that don't want to be productive and aren't active listeners.
İş Kültürü
Great people to work with
As a administrative assistant I had to answer the phones, take care of the time sheets, do HR duties including helping with the hiring of employees, training and compliance of these employees for a Hospital food service environment.
Great discount on food
To much politics
Awful and horrible
First, the management is terrible you have supervisor flirting and trying to get their employees to have relation with them. Second, the intensive amount of gossip and snooping around other people business spreading rumors. The job is not hard I'm a floor technician, but its the manager/co-workers that make your job insanely hard. Its not a hard demanding physical job, but rather a mentally challenging war.
Detail orientied
It is a good place to work at and meet the different people there and to help them out. I operated an automatic floor scrubber and a floor varnisher.
Artı Yönleri
Good people to work with
Eksi Yönleri
the elevators going to and from break.