Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Chicago, IL konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Chicago, IL124 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 124 yorum bulundu
15.840 yoruma gözat
Nice company
Sodexo is a great company. However, reviews doesn’t apply equally on all unites. Each unit is different than the other. That is the reason some can be happy somewhere while not happy in another. Overall, it is a great company to work with.
2,0
İş Kültürü
alot of hard work and hours
Needs to focus on other supervisors and management to do their task not just one individual. concern about your time off. Do not recognize you when you extend yourself in offering the company in your efforts.
No lunch or break at all.
No confidentiality
The problem I encountered was that unfairness, retaliation towards employees when they say something when they see something inappropriate and racialism
Flexible hours
Good pay great people to work with
Good benefits

Awesome atmosphere to work at

Different ethnicities from all over the world

Everybody is very friendly
İş Kültürü
Don’t recommend unless you like carrying other people’s load. Like not knowing if you’re scheduled and expected to know.
New workers walk in blind not knowing where they will be working. Every day is a different location. They say they are flexible but deny request offs. Management can’t put a fulls week schedule on time. You can’t plan a life around your work schedule if you don’t know what days you’re scheduled for in advance. Supervisors don’t like working/helping out. They prefer sitting back/snacking and watching you struggle. Management can’t even follow their own polices. Leadership in general is poorly run. Communication between each other sucks.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
The management team is sloppy.
The managers and supervisors are sloppy, there has been times when no one was attending the floor and instead were drinking in the back. There has been times where you could ask for help or clarification and they'd brush it off as if they hadn't heard you. There's been times where schedules were to fixed or set and they either did it last minute or asked another manager to do it. I just don't recommend working here.
Dietary
' feeding pateints. Daily meals. At a timely matter. Work in the kitchen on trayline preparing food. SanItation / cahier. Cleaning. Supervisor cateira food to patty.
Not Supportive/Bad Managers
Sodexo has cultivated a culture that does not support their people. The dollar is what has become important to Sodexo. My manager did not provide me with any support and in fact, worked to make sure that my 25 years with the company didn't mean anything.
İş Kültürü
The work is very fulfilling, but there needs to be a new GM.
Transporting patients can be very fulfilling and they're the people that I do this job for. My biggest problem with working for this company is the general manager at our location. This is one person that EVERYBODY in transport has a problem with. She has no business being in the position that she's in. She's a terrible leader and talks to all of us with a condescending tone every single day. What really got me was that she made some mistakes scheduling me against my availability but still docked points off me even though it was HER mistake. I was threatened with termination for my attendance because I had to call off on the days SHE made the mistake of scheduling me on. These are days that she knew I worked my other job. We're not treated with respect by her at all. It's just all very ridiculous what we have to deal with at work when we do our job and we do it to the best of our abilities but we're always understaffed because our GM doesn't want to schedule more people on days and that is severely affecting the patient flow of the hospital. Nobody wants to stay longer than they need to when dealing with all of this so this is why transporters come and go. We're not treated with any kind of respect by our GM and there's no morale. This is something that NEEDS to be looked into.
İş Kültürü
Very good I like the company very much
I like the experience working there they have four or five different stations to work from management was excellent the the menu to prepare the food from what's good it had a lot of variety is very good company to work for and I hope the wait for me again.
İş Kültürü
Fun and productive place to work
I've been here about 5 months and I love it. I work at the Sodexo inside of the Museum of Science And Industry, and it always keeps me on my toes floating from the cafeteria and ice cream parlor.
Great Company
I am a huge fan of Sodexo. I have been lucky to work with a group of wonderfully talented individuals and a phenomenal leadership team. I'm glad I decided to join the company and I hope to continue growing in Sodexo for years to come.
2,0
Interesting Company
While I served with Sodexo for extended amount of time and extensive hours, I did not appreciate the way they handled my situation when it was time for us to part ways.
İş Kültürü
Caring by definition, not by outcome
I've worked for Sodexo as a medical transporter for under a year, and while they have pushed for things like a 401k, paid sick leave, and health insurance for full-time workers, it is almost a token gesture, abstractly implemented as a notion of employee well-being. Meanwhile, on the grounds of operation, employee accountability, safety standards, and job integrity suffer at the hands of corner-cutting with bureaucratic and ineffectual solutions to problems implemented almost monthly. At the same time, one is required to know an onion-like compendium of safety and operational procedures to be executed with consistency and precision for minimum wage. Many of my co-workers are physically unable to handle the physical duress, and suffer as a result, but are still urged to meet goals that the company has in place on a broader scale. I continue to meet goals at my own peril, having consistent leg, foot, and back pain that no amount of ergonomically-conscious movement can stem.
İş Kültürü
Provides a fun work place
YOU Can learn from there long as you applying yourself higher wages will help out but that a work In Progress the store I was at manager didn't know how to talk to there employees
Free lunch
Short breaks
Food Service
Hire and Train staff.
process payroll

order food

Write menu

meet with client

prepare special catering events.

prepare food for special diets.

process daily paper work
Free meals
short staff
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a great place to work
I have nothing but positive things to say. Sodexo has taken care of me since day one. They have been flexible with letting us make our own working schedule. They generally take care of you.
Great company
I like work with this company because you get to work around patients my co workers are great to work with I’m 15 minutes from my home vacation pay and six pay
Room to grow
No free lunch
Fun place
Fun place to work at you get to meet a lot of people and see a lot of new things and most of all everyone is friendly loved it there all the benefits come with the company from day one
İş Kültürü
Oportunidade de conhecer vários aspectos do ramo alimentício
A Sodexo, no setor alimentício, lida com grandes desafios de logística. Para profissionais interessados na área não faltam oportunidades de identificar melhorias e aprimorar suas habilidades.
İş Kültürü
Management sucked my thermostat made me come to work
They need to change food menus and let employees move up in the company.The communication with management and coworkers are not accurate the food sucks