Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Dallas, TX konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Dallas, TX30 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 30 yorum bulundu
16.344 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Sodexo offered many opportunities to work from home or at remote locations. This required ability to work independently. Experience at the operations site is very valued.
İş Kültürü
My experience with Sodexo was extremely negative. The GM talked to people disrespectfully and was awful to work with. However, there are people in neighboring accounts who have great GMs and love their job. Unfortunately since my GM was great at making money they never had to be reprimanded by screaming at their employees and belittling them. HR turns a blind eye when you make the company money.
Artı Yönleri
I enjoyed the hourly staff
HR is deaf
İş Kültürü
I'm very pleased to work for the Company being My earlier years of employment was just as great such wide spread Company with great benefits. I approv
Longevity
Raises
İş Kültürü
Over the last 2 years I've refine my understanding of managing in a P&L environment, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting. There is an abundance of online courses to help strengthen skills to be successful.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I am very good at my job and I run the main operations virtually by myself. I help others and i encourage others to do the same. Almost being a requirement
İş Kültürü
I would place patient orders in the system for breakfast, lunch and dinner. i would make patient takes. i would take them to their hospital rooms and go back a few hours later and get there trays.
İş Kültürü
Generally Sodexo was a great workplace environment that could responsibly hear out and compromise with the needs of it's employees. Overall, my experience there boils down to exceptional teamwork.
İş Kültürü
Sodexo Inc is a great company with great paid and benefit and advancement opportunity and good 401k and stock options . Has many locations of employment.
Great company
not any
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed working at this company i never understood the attendance policy but it was fair the guest was great at this location better management would have made this company even better
İş Kültürü
I have been with Sodexo for several years and have been managed by several GM's who were not qualified for the job, but were put in that position because they new the right people. Sodexo does not take the time out to train employees, they will hire externally and put a person in a position without any type of training & wonder why the job is not being doing properly. Sodexo IS NOT an equal opportunity employer. Pay is low and the work load can be heavy many days.
Free lunch with a $7 min
Eksi Yönleri
Large turnover rate with hourly & salaried employees
İş Kültürü
This company doesn't stand behind their employees I had a general manager and district manager who did not care about the employees at all THIS IS NOT A GOOD COMPANY
İş Kültürü
Management services. Provides client a great deal of options. High paced environment, people are a commodity, very good systems, need for onsite leaders to feed corporate information.
İş Kültürü
The work culture was so relaxed and friendly. we were trained well, always motivated by other employees and managers. I just love my workplace and staff.
İş Kültürü
Typical day average with uneasy pace of environment.
I've learning how to micro manage.

Everywhere yet still learning.

Culture somewhat diverse.

Getting to cook for patients who need it.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Working in the hospital was ok but management was HORRIBLE. When there was to much work for just one person management was supposed to help out but they would call in other people on their day off so they wouldn’t have to help out. The management was racist as well
1,0
İş Kültürü
I was hired on as a part timer at a college and then they let me and most of the staff go during the summers and I could not afford that. I was told i would have a job through the summer and was lied to.
İş Kültürü
Sodexo isn't the best place to work, but they try their hardest to work around your schedule. I personally didn't like this job too much, but it helped pay my phone bill and rent. Fast food chains are literally the worst to work at, though.
Free food
Eksi Yönleri
Free FAST food makes you overweight. Not good.
İş Kültürü
I have met some great ppl and have learned alot of valuable things. Sodexho has made me want to continue on with my purpose in life.I have learned alot of great skills.how to problem solve and make the cusumer experience a memorable one. A smile on the customer face is priceless. So im thankful for the professional guidance,and knowledge i have recieved from the Sodexho team.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Sodexo tarafından verilen resmi cevap
27 Mart 2017
Thank you for sharing your feedback - your review had me smiling! We strive to hire people with shared values and a mission to improve the quality of life of others, so thank you for all you do. - Autumn A., Sodexo USA Careers Community Manager
Very Busy.
That Communication is very important.

Management should be more far with employees situation.

Co-workers is very unpredictable.

The hardest part of the job is not being treated fairly.

The most enjoyable part of the job was serving the customers.
Meals was free.
Eksi Yönleri
Breaks was fair, health care was acceptable.
İş Kültürü
I was 1 of 3 Mexicans that worked and we were always doing the majority of the work but the manger was very prejudice against us only the Mexican workers got written up and never the black girls even though they were always late and not helping when we were busy
İş Kültürü
It was a fun place to work. I really enjoyed working for them and would love to work for them again. I would tell anyone that wants to work for them go do it.