Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Florence, AL konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 5 yorum bulundu
15.947 yoruma gözat
4,0
İş Kültürü
I loved working for Sodexo. Working my way from the bottom to a retail manager over 10 years taught me so much about the hospitality industry. There is a certain risk one must understand when working for a vendor. In the even an account is lost your job is not a sure thing.
benefits, competitive pay, vacation
Eksi Yönleri
long hours, lack of proper training
5,0
İş Kültürü
I loved the job and most of the co workers. I advanced rapidly. I was saddened when we lost the contract and another company took over
I would definitely return to sodexo
Free lunches
Short beeaks
1,0
İş Kültürü
I don't know about other places but I was working for them when they were contracted out to UNA the training was non existent it was all here is what we fixed eat it or dont. And the menu rotated every 2 weeks
2,0
İş Kültürü
My unit at Sodexo is a fun concept cafeteria. However the management is poor. Employees were hired in full time but were never given full time status in the computer. People were given promotions which were supposed to come with raises that were never realized. They tell people they are getting higher positions and change their minds arbitrarily after you have been told you have the position and the raise. It was common for paychecks to come up short. The time clock would often break and the hours you worked would not be on your check.
Artı Yönleri
Free food and fun environment
Terrible management.
5,0
İş Kültürü
My personal experience working for Sodexo Corporation as a student employee at the University of North Alabama at Florence allowed me the opportunity to view Sodexo Corporation's operations in institution dining and catering from the perspective of an university student. The management and staff of Sodexo Corporation at the University of North Alabama, in my viewpoint, are experts in the field of providing large scale facilities with superb food service for a very difficult populace to please, i.e., college students. Sodexo has consistently maintained a competitive pricing structure while not sacrificing customer service. Per catering, Sodexo has been excellent at serving the alumni society's various social functions at UNA. I had a wonderful experience working for Sodexo Corporation at UNA.
Artı Yönleri
catering services are professional and beyond average.
Eksi Yönleri
on campus food chains could be more diverse.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın