Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Fulton, MS konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 7 yorum bulundu
15.573 yoruma gözat
Nice place
My manager is amazing, I get great hours that work with school schedule. The management really care about their employees and work with them. A typical day at work is busy, constantly washing dishes making sure they look good and putting them away. The only bad part about the job is that my nails get worn easily. The best part is when I get the chance to work with my manager in the caterings we do on campus.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Don't do it unless you have to
Lots of people came and left due to mistreatment, pay, and how demanding the job is, workers are blamed for everything therefore management keeps an iron grip on its workers, cheated out of a job and workingva job I didn't want with increased hours, and too much butt kissing going around!
Artı Yönleri
A job that you can get money
Treated like trash
5,0
İş Kültürü
I cooked for Itawamba Community College.
I cooked for Itawamba Community College. Cooking for more than a thousand students a day. It wasn’t bad at all, it had its time that’s just life. I worked with individuals who wanted you to get better in life and work. That made me apply myself even more heart into my job.
5,0
İş Kültürü
Nice, fast-paced environment with great coworkers and good pay for part time work
Working for Sodexo for the short time I was able to was enjoyable. The work wasn't too much and management was great. This sector of Sodexo dining was contracted with my junior college so I was able to work and go to school at the same time without schedule conflicts or overworking.
Artı Yönleri
Free lunches and supper, easy work but also challenging at times
3,0
Poor Management
Workplace is nice. Pay isn't guaranteed. Advancements aren't guaranteed even after 5 years of dedicated service. There is no guaranteed hours during the summer.
Free Lunch
No guaranteed advancements
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Sodexo tarafından verilen resmi cevap
6 Haziran 2017
Hello- I appreciate you taking the time to share your review. To address your comment about advancement, we do not guarantee promotions to anyone. That being said, we do encourage employees to take on professional development opportunities that will prepare them for the next level. Sometimes, it comes down to the availability of positions in a particular unit, and you may find more opportunity at a nearby location. My best advice is to talk to your manager or HRD to learn more about competencies and how to prepare yourself for the next step in your career. - Autumn A., Sodexo USA Careers Community Manager
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
people that will work with you
A lot of hard work, some really fun people! a little chaotic at times because you need to get certain things done by a certain time. keep up with the food and don't make too much that you have a lot left over.
lunch and dinner provided
Eksi Yönleri
starting pay is really low
Productive work enviroment
Help prepare food. Help serve food to students in a friendly manner.
Count cash drawer and balance. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with the students. My job requires a lot of multitasking.