Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Gaithersburg, MD konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Gaithersburg, MD121 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 121 yorum bulundu
16.360 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a good company, they do their best to work with your schedule and the need of the employer they are sub-contracted at. Benefits are pretty good. Holidays are the usual. I'd recommend working for the company.
İş Kültürü
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Sodexo is greatOverallMy experience working at Sodexo was very good. Great support from management and many opportunities for promotion
İş Kültürü
NothingI love working with this company this company is the only company that Out was satisfied with this company the only company that you can transfer it and still have the same pay this is one of the best company I’ve ever worked for out of my 50 years people have different opinions but this is my first and I’m sticking with it
Yrs
İş Kültürü
Overall, great company to work for! Many opportunities for professional growth and development. Company currently sorting itself out post-Covid due to impact of pandemic on food service industr,. Great work/life balance, very "human" working environment in corporate office. Sodexo is a very large organization, so ability to navigate dynamic, complex organizations is a must.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I love the passion Sodexo has for being diverse and inclusive within the workplace culture. Many of the departments are flexible but not all. I wish they would offer more roles for virtual jobs.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Although Sodexo bases it's Service on it's goal to provide Quality of Life services to it's clients, it does not provide the same level of service to it's own employees. I spent many years in a management role at Sodexo protecting the rights of managers and employees who were regularly denied their vacation, sick days, etc.. I witnessed multiple situations of discrimination against employees based on race and disability, yet they claim to be a company that promotes diversity. It is sad that an organization with as many resources as Sodexo still expects it's managers to work 80 hour work weeks and handle volumes that are unheard of in business.
İş Kültürü
Career opportunities. great way to build career. steady work that pays the bills. If you are looking and wanting a decent enough job that can help you grow and develop. do so.
İş Kültürü
Sodexo offers a lot of opportunities and training in support of their managers, If they ever lose an account the keep staff and reallocate the talent based on needs of the company.
3 weeks paid vacation when you start, health benefits
İş Kültürü
my tenure at Sodexo was very rewarding both financially and mentally. They were challenging but there was a collaborative work environment with my team that led to success.
İş Kültürü
Great company to work for, if you are in a leadership position. They are willing to invest in their people. They also tend to attract good talent. Very fast-paced environment.
İş Kültürü
Pockets of greatness. Sodexo is a large organization with aspirations of growth. The current pressures are due to growth initiatives and recalibrating team.
1,0
İş Kültürü
this company is horrible. save yourself & your career, go work for anybody but SDX. you will be stuck with a horrible manager, HR will do nothing to support you, and you will eventually be sold out, cast aside, and forgotten like yesterday's diapers.
İş Kültürü
The management and corporate staff at Sodexo, I found, to be encouraging and boosting as far as inspiring one to learn and grow! The Sodexo environment is one that is determined to accomplish!
İş Kültürü
Workplace experience strongly depends on the Department and more importantly, the supervisor and that supervisor's aspirations. My job is one that I love with interaction between internal and external clients. My work-load can be overwhelming, but I feel accomplished and respected as a subject matter expert. Sodexo is a little behind on the work-life balance experience, but is moving forward. Advancement is also highly dependent upon the Department.
İş Kültürü
Cleaning common areas, patients rooms, discharge rooms, high dust, low dust halls, spot clean any spills in common areas on floors and walls. I learned that if you stay on top of your cleaning areas you are able to complete tasks in a timely manner, and be able to help out in other areas as needed. Management was hard but fair in most cases, although, they did hold employees who worked hard to higher standard than employees who did just enough to get by. Biases, Interacting with patients and staff, and knowing I did my job above and beyond what was required.
İş Kültürü
Sodexo has been a company that allows for advancement. I have had opportunities to work with great clients and have the opportunity to work for very distinguished government officials.
2,0
İş Kültürü
The leader at my account within Sodexo changed my responsibility, he never sent me to orientation and never trained menor signed me up for training; I was notnl set up for success. I was not provided with tools needed to perform tasks. I have heard great things about other accounts.
İş Kültürü
Fast paced environment and you must be motivated and willing to work hard. Work staff is very friendly and helpful. Sodexo is a very large company and employs over 500,000 people.
Free lunch, good food
Eksi Yönleri
Alot of turnover in staff
İş Kültürü
Some times not organize for the day product not handy. Some employees are great to work with , No growth with the job No recognize for a good job if do u never get what is promise to you. Over all a great place to work
ok
great place to work
İş Kültürü
Sodexo was a good place to work because the job atmosphere was relaxed and I had set job duties by the day. The hours were good and the management was good.
İş Kültürü
Large international company, lots of opportunity to grow if you want to. quality of life, work/life balance is sometimes not applicable to some positions
Artı Yönleri
meals are sometimes provided as part of contract terms