Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Gaithersburg, MD konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 117 yorum bulundu
15.562 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Floor I worked on was friendly and I took pride in my job, and cleaned to the best of my ability
Cleaning common areas, patients rooms, discharge rooms, high dust, low dust halls, spot clean any spills in common areas on floors and walls.
I learned that if you stay on top of your cleaning areas you are able to complete tasks in a timely manner, and be able to help out in other areas as needed. Management was hard but fair in most cases, although, they did hold employees who worked hard to higher standard than employees who did just enough to get by. Biases, Interacting with patients and staff, and knowing I did my job above and beyond what was required.
İş Kültürü
Very big on diversity and inclusion
I love the passion Sodexo has for being diverse and inclusive within the workplace culture. Many of the departments are flexible but not all. I wish they would offer more roles for virtual jobs.
Sodexo markets itself as a Quality of Life Organization
Although Sodexo bases it's Service on it's goal to provide Quality of Life services to it's clients, it does not provide the same level of service to it's own employees. I spent many years in a management role at Sodexo protecting the rights of managers and employees who were regularly denied their vacation, sick days, etc.. I witnessed multiple situations of discrimination against employees based on race and disability, yet they claim to be a company that promotes diversity. It is sad that an organization with as many resources as Sodexo still expects it's managers to work 80 hour work weeks and handle volumes that are unheard of in business.
Nice place to work
Career opportunities. great way to build career. steady work that pays the bills. If you are looking and wanting a decent enough job that can help you grow and develop. do so.
İş Kültürü
Your Career is in your own hands
Sodexo offers a lot of opportunities and training in support of their managers, If they ever lose an account the keep staff and reallocate the talent based on needs of the company.
3 weeks paid vacation when you start, health benefits
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Sodexo was a very good place to work
my tenure at Sodexo was very rewarding both financially and mentally. They were challenging but there was a collaborative work environment with my team that led to success.
Great Company
Great company to work for, if you are in a leadership position. They are willing to invest in their people. They also tend to attract good talent. Very fast-paced environment.
Large Organization
Pockets of greatness. Sodexo is a large organization with aspirations of growth. The current pressures are due to growth initiatives and recalibrating team.
1,0
İş Kültürü
this company will slowly suck the life out of you
this company is horrible. save yourself & your career, go work for anybody but SDX. you will be stuck with a horrible manager, HR will do nothing to support you, and you will eventually be sold out, cast aside, and forgotten like yesterday's diapers.
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a great environment that inspires excellence.
The management and corporate staff at Sodexo, I found, to be encouraging and boosting as far as inspiring one to learn and grow! The Sodexo environment is one that is determined to accomplish!
High Expectations
Workplace experience strongly depends on the Department and more importantly, the supervisor and that supervisor's aspirations. My job is one that I love with interaction between internal and external clients. My work-load can be overwhelming, but I feel accomplished and respected as a subject matter expert. Sodexo is a little behind on the work-life balance experience, but is moving forward. Advancement is also highly dependent upon the Department.
İş Kültürü
Potential to grow in company
Sodexo has been a company that allows for advancement. I have had opportunities to work with great clients and have the opportunity to work for very distinguished government officials.
No Training/orientation provided
The leader at my account within Sodexo changed my responsibility, he never sent me to orientation and never trained menor signed me up for training; I was notnl set up for success. I was not provided with tools needed to perform tasks. I have heard great things about other accounts.
Fast paced
Fast paced environment and you must be motivated and willing to work hard. Work staff is very friendly and helpful. Sodexo is a very large company and employs over 500,000 people.
Free lunch, good food
Eksi Yönleri
Alot of turnover in staff
Some morning meeting
Some times not organize for the day product not handy. Some employees are great to work with , No growth with the job No recognize for a good job if do u never get what is promise to you. Over all a great place to work
ok
Eksi Yönleri
great place to work
İş Kültürü
Sodexo was good place to work
Sodexo was a good place to work because the job atmosphere was relaxed and I had set job duties by the day. The hours were good and the management was good.
İş Kültürü
culture is what you make of it
Large international company, lots of opportunity to grow if you want to. quality of life, work/life balance is sometimes not applicable to some positions
Artı Yönleri
meals are sometimes provided as part of contract terms
İş Kültürü
Overall
-Problem solving,resolving. service
-Many leadership strategies

-very positive, leaders who were mentors

-good for self starters

-Nothing overall difficult
Corporate America with French flavoring
Do more with less. Bottom line driven.
Line of Business can make biggest difference in how you are perceived and valued. Analytics having major influence on day to day operations. Hard to find employees for the unit levels.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Expect you to work day and night
Working at this company is a grind with very little appreciation. More focused on profits versus their employees regardless of your tenure with the organization.
You decide
Depends on you. If you like stress, un-organization and micromanagement, this place suits you. You have no voice, you can't make changes or decisions.