Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Greensboro, NC konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Greensboro, NC46 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 46 yorum bulundu
16.349 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Sodexo has a good culture centered around safety and diversity. There are many opportunities for advancement particularly if you are willing to relocate.
İş Kültürü
Okay company to work for. The turnover rate is very high. Seasonal work schedule. Pay isn't that great. Does not like to pay hourly employees overtime.
İş Kültürü
Worked at Sodexo NCAT unit. Had a great tenure there but as time went on the more and more I began to see patterns of carelessness for employees from management. Many employees who had been there for years had no advancement and many were far too underpaid for the amount of work they did, including myself.
İş Kültürü
I ms.Sherita, Love working at the college love serving students love working them doing anything I was asked to do, Love to train in different areas sometimes management was not friendly to work through that negative activity they were bringing around got along with most of my coworkers some coworkers was not suitable to get along with but work through that negative activity as well arusually work and not get into negative thoughts of the thumping activity for some of the coworkers Best Way
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Sodexo could have potential of being a good place to work if they got rid of EVERYBODY that works there and hired all new MANAGEMENT AND EMPLOYEES. No one has the employees back and the policies are terrible... I wouldn’t recommend this to no one! This is a job u have to pray about before walking in.
You eat free
Terrible work place, Terrible Management, Terrible Policies, a lot of drama
İş Kültürü
No family life balance. Expected to work very long hours with no increase in pay. Work load was unreasonable. Extra Projects frequently assigned in addition to regular workloads. High turnover rates! Frontline management unappreciated.
Staff and hospital
Eksi Yönleri
Management not trust worthy. Over worked and under paid. No work life balance.
İş Kültürü
Over all experience you had management was going off the word of other employee or co worker.When we would get out they would show favoritism as who work during the time we was out
Artı Yönleri
students and some co worker
Not organize no incentives
İş Kültürü
usually a pretty interested day has different daily task never work in the same area safety is very important and keeping clients inform of the changes is also important
İş Kültürü
a typical work day u be working your butt off to get your work done and i learned u can be friendly at work and sodexo was the place everyone had everyone back and the work environment was exciting and hardest part of the job gots to be dealing with getting behind work and enjoy part i experience was my supervisor become like a mom to me because we call each other mom and son
free lunch, pay every 2 weeks
they allow bully
İş Kültürü
Schedule is too erratic. The hardest part of the job is loading and unloading catering needs on and off van, or box truck. I learned the proper way to set a table and the names of the various types of fancy cutlery and drinkware. The co-workers were very pleasant to work with,
Free food
Eksi Yönleri
No 10 minute breaks and if you don't stop and take lunch you just may not get one, but it will still be deducted from pay.
İş Kültürü
Worked for the company for a few years, and loved the opportunity to do so.

Would love to get the chance to work within the Sodexo family again soon.
Advancement Opportunties
Management Structure
İş Kültürü
Love the energy and production of the job great environment great people to work with love the energy of the employees and supervisor would love to become a office manager
İş Kültürü
I have nothing to share other than I have been working for them for years and the only part I do not like is taking hour breaks when we start to slow down in business and that we receive a 3 month break for the summer and a month break from December to January.
Artı Yönleri
does recieve a raise yearly
Eksi Yönleri
when the pace at works slows down right before summer closing have to take longer breaks
İş Kültürü
If you are going to work here you have to have patience. Management can get annoying or they do too much or not enough for the employees. There are a few managers that will go above and beyond for the employee but the higher up managers don’t care as much sometimes.
İş Kültürü
This was my first job working in my field and i learn a lot including management techniques i would recommend working for this company at any level but would head that it is very easy to get lost and overlooked because it is such a large company
İş Kültürü
what I like about working at Sodexo was we didn't have any managers on i'll back the workers was very nice to work with management can use some working on
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a up a great company to work for. Management is good. It is a non stressful place to work. I have not encountered anything on the job that is hard.
İş Kültürü
my time working for this company, is one I would not like to commit on, I work hard and long hours for little pay, the staff I work with was friendly. I learned a lot from them.
breaks
İş Kültürü
a typical day would be to serve breakfast and lunch buffet style in a dining hall. The sodexo experience has been positive experience and very rewarding.
İş Kültürü
job very productive and requires lots of teamwork. think we should have a better commucation system with management. feel employees should better reviews for raises.
free lunch
management
İş Kültürü
Very fast paced work environment with sometimes stressful days. Worked mostly with college students. Enjoyed the employees who were kind and friendly and made working there a little bit more bearable.