Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Jacksonville, FL konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Jacksonville, FL63 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 63 yorum bulundu
15.811 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
The job is good but the management is not the best
I like the job but the management and the compensation and benefits are not the best plus management is always helpful or honest and company equipment is always up to par making the job harder
Easy job
Distance
I would highly recommend Sodexo
I would highly recommend Sodexo, to whoever needs a cleaning job. Unfortunately, the mattresses were too heavy for me to lift. The manager was awesome, I loved the coworkers.
Is ok i think is ok
I think is good to work but is good to be paid fair and better i feel good and confortable with supervisor and manager i think they doing the bedt they can for do they job
1,0
Great company poor management
Great company to work for has awesome benefits but doesn’t want you to further you self career wise and management is very horrible talks to you any kind of way and let’s team leads talk to elderly workers any kind of way great company to work for just has very poor management
Excellent
I love the job but due to very unexpected health circumstances I had to take a leave of absence. My patients and staff loved me just as much as I loved them.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Quality work environment supportive environment good benefits
Quality based environment with great staff members. Fun environment to work in daily. Great management team who offers support and care. Ideal career.
1,0
Incredibly understaffed
No room to advance and yearly pay raise isn't enough to live on. Job opportunities are available within company but impossible to transfer or climb the ladder.
Good company
Enjoyed working for the company. After 25+ years I received a card signed by the employees. Thank you. Last location not a good experience but thank you.
Fast paced environment.
I learned how to communicate with patients. helped people around the hospital. Cleaned rooms worked in the ED department but overall in the trauma department.
producive
Being a Lead Worker, I learn the responsibility of working with others. Sodexo is a nice place to work. Friendly customers and managers. Awesome co workers. I learned a lot from this job which and it helped me built a lot of confidence to myself. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you see smile from your customers and the co workers. The co workers are very easy to get along with the job can be stressful at times due to the need of the work needing to be done. A typical workday can be anywhere between long and work tentative or slow, management is good but sometimes they forget how busy the job can get. Hardest part of the job is the occasional overflow of work from workers calling out.
Artı Yönleri
Good Benefits, agreeable scheduling, typically weekends off.
Eksi Yönleri
communication skills could be better
İş Kültürü
Totally depends on your job group and location
Sodexo is all about the location and job group within the company. I worked at a college unit in Florida. I usually wore flip flops to work, left without asking when I wanted, sometimes didn't show up when I was supposed to and similar things. I allowed staff to bring their dogs to work and borrow equipment from the unit. I was never held accountable as the unit manager was too busy doing pretty much the same things albeit in a slightly different manner. Think of the movie Office Space.

So, this all stated- It's terrible for earning a living. The pay is low generally across the board. You won't learn anything or, at least I didn't. I always felt like I got dumber the longer I was there but I enjoyed wearing flip flops too much. Generally, any position below unit manager is not in a path for career advancement within the company. If you are in a position below this, HR and region managers don't even know you exist except on paper. However, if you are selective you can use your position with them to parlay it into a better position with someone else down the road.

I was with Sodexo for 6 years. My advice- if you are in one of the easy going units then enjoy it for what it is while you look for a better job.
Artı Yönleri
Extremely lax on work ethic, effort and time management.
Pay & Career Advancement
its ok
It was an ok place to work to get bills paid. But not a career move I would advise to get stuck in. no advancement for those who deserved it and I'm not speaking for myself but of things, I have witnessed.
pay checks
everything
Productive and fast pace
Busy and fun
How to multi task working in a big hospital

very needy

friendly environment most of the time

trying to please everyone ever day

completing work assignments
Constantly learning
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Sodexo tarafından verilen resmi cevap
30 Nisan 2018
Thank you for your feedback. Because we are in the service industry, it is important to have time-management skills and a focus on the customer (which may be patients, families, etc. in a healthcare account). While this can be a tough role, it can also be rewarding, so I'm happy to hear you found it enjoyable and that you were able to learn. - Autumn, Sodexo USA Careers Community Manager
unpredictable
stressful
how to deal with stressful situations with workers and management

work place culture was nice

hardest part of the job trying to please everyone

learning different things everyday
İş Kültürü
Overall I just did not care for this job at all didn't like it.
The reason I did not like this job is because it has poor manergers they show favertism to certain employee's the pay was awful they only had a few good things
Paid time off, benefits
The work load. make you want to clean bathrooms for 8 hours
İş Kültürü
very nice place to work if you enjoy helping people
I truly enjoyed meeting awesome people of different cultures while working at Sodexo. I can say that I have had my share of poor management on all levels. For such a huge corporation known for being number one in diversity, the management cares for the contract rather than taking care of their management staff. You put in a lot of hours and yet no recognition from management. In other words they require a lot from you, but they don't give you the necessary tools to do your job. Even the District Managers would visit the unit, and never took the time to recognize who you were. EVS managers and employees were always looked down and never appreciated.
travel opportunity
poor management
Decent job
Hours always remained the same. Always had the same duties everyday...no surprises. Great management at the time. I didn't have any issues and it was a decent job.
İş Kültürü
Management steals, I love the customers.
I had a job at Florida Blue, I absolutely loved the customers. The customers were the best part of the job. Some of the managers were prejudice and make a couple racial statements towards me, But when reported to someone higher nothing never gets done. Working here I had a miscarriage because of the stress from the managers and had to take a couple days off of work and now on suspension under investigation for absence. I don't recommend this job to anyone. Working from 6am til 5pm Monday-friday I didn't have time for appointments for my kids because we were so short staff. If there were better managers this job would be awesome.
Artı Yönleri
Customers, FREE FOOD & DRINKS.
Poor Management.
Sodexo
I did not like working this job. It was only temporary to make a little bit of money while attending school. I worked there for about 9-10 months and decided I wanted to join the Army.
Artı Yönleri
People were friendly, able to make some over time
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, no paid vacation
İş Kültürü
productive and fun fill enviroment
The working environment is conducive and adequate tools were provided. The company encourage working with people from different country and culturals.
no free lunch
10 minutes short break
productive work place
a typical day at sodexo is me wakling around to patients rooms talking to them about they diets on what they can have and what they cant have cording to they diets ive learned 9 different diet plans and the management was fair the culture at sodexo was diverfied many different cultures. the hardest part of my job was if a patients meals was submitted in the ipad wrong you would have to go back and start it all over again.... the most enjoyable part of my day was me seeings my patients and talking to them about how the day is going and putting a smile on there faces....
free lunch
Eksi Yönleri
employees not coming to work