Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Livonia, MI konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Livonia, MI5 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 5 yorum bulundu
15.840 yoruma gözat
Management needs improvement
My work environment is conducive for completing day-to-day goals. Although management could use improvement when communicating with employees, and employee to employee discords often occur. That aside our team manages to work effectively to provide excellent service.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Could be a better operation
I like the job for what it is but its like we can never when with these people. They're always complaining about what the next worker is doing and can barely keep up with their own task. Also the constant customer complaints about pricing kills. You just need the right set of people on your team for this operation to be smooth.
Artı Yönleri
free lunch, paid holidays, and other benefits
İş Kültürü
Great resources to improve your performance and customer satisfaction
Some systems are antiquated and fractionalized.
Great support from marketing to enhance customer experience.

Transitions from "established" to changed business conditions can be chaotic.
Artı Yönleri
Accentuated towards growth and your contribution to it.
Eksi Yönleri
Ever-tightening of existing business, yet greatly over-resourcing new sales/prospects.
3,0
İş Kültürü
Productive and great environment to learn new things about proper preparation of food
I loved working here, this job has helped me gain so much experience like cooking, taking care of the elderly, proper sanitization skills when handling food and so much more. Overall this job was okay.
Artı Yönleri
Free Lunches and payment for school
Eksi Yönleri
Too much unhealthy food and doesn't seem to care about their customers health.
the life in the morning
Everyday was rotine, come into work and turn everything on and make preparation for the meal that day. I have learned many new things on how to better organize myself when face with a verity of challenges. The Management was like is wasn't even there most of the time. The Co-workers where interested in doing there daily duties and getting out of there when the days tasks where completed. The hardest part of the job was to make sure everyone had what they needed for the days operations since no one seemed to take care of themselves.
sick days
Eksi Yönleri
alot of other people took sick days
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın