Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Milwaukee, WI konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Milwaukee, WI41 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 41 yorum bulundu
16.129 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
You can’t go wrong with Sodexo. Great company that has leaders throughout. Pay and benefits are fair and you can move as opportunities arise. Great company!
İş Kültürü
Very productive work, everyone is working together, management is understanding and works with you only bad part is when staff/students don't show up your stuck working more but the compensation is worth it.
İş Kültürü
when i worked there they allowed me to organize and execute my day with out micro managing. working with my staff to make them the best they could be so that we could give the customers top notch experience
İş Kültürü
I worked for sodexo for about 12 years at threaccounts if you just let me tell you just i work there twelve years no promotions no advancement no bad record just look at the managment not honest
2,0
İş Kültürü
I had a great first couple years with Sodexo at a location in Illinois, great understanding flexible managers who listened when you had ideas. Once I transferred to a new unit with a promotion things went down hill, expectations were to work without complaint or backup from management. I was given a title but not compensated or respected by workers or management. Depends where you work and who your boss is.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Great management fresh food clean great customer service I wish they would have stayed at the corporate headquarters of ascension I think touchpoint was not a good company
İş Kültürü
They don’t care if it’s your daughters birthday, even when you request off a whole month in advance. They’d rather be short on staff than hire more people. Their point system is ridiculous. Had to work 3 weeks straight in a hospital with bronchitis
$4 meal card, overtime, benefits
İş Kültürü
Cuando trabeje en SODEXO aprendi mucho sobre catering pero no era lo que andaba buscando.
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a fantastic culture of people and skills. It allows for growth potential in many areas and generally tends to be on the lookout to be at the forefront of the industry.
İş Kültürü
I worked for a couple Sodexo units in campus and corporate divisions. It is a company that offers you long term employment and growth if you so choose. My only struggle with this company, like others, it depends on your management team, directors, etc. All companies deal with this at some point. Once you find the right unit, management team, for you and your professional style - stay with them! Toxic environments happen everywhere unfortunately!
Competitve Pay, Great Benefits, Ability to Grow
Eksi Yönleri
Have to find the right unit to grow with!
İş Kültürü
The training and overall experience has been very fulfilling. I have met great people and have received excellent training with them. I am currently traveling out of state and would like to be based in Wisconsin.
Great opportunity
Having to travel
İş Kültürü
i liked only becues of the kids that go and was there it most def food.but you have to learn on deal with the mangers and ceosbut at times it it wou
nothing
etc
İş Kültürü
Clean MPS Schools class rooms 4hrs night after school 5nights a week. When school is out for the summer clean all class rooms ,showers, lobby area,bathroom, steps, glass, stair rails.
Bring your on lunch
15 break
İş Kültürü
typical day would be to get all items neede to prepare for the lunch crowd
the hardest part of the job was that ther was no team work at all

Workplace culture was good, i connected with a lot of customers, that was also the most enjoyable part of my days

I would like to say that I learned alot more information and how I can better things working at this company
İş Kültürü
I would come in put soups on, check in the venders. Make sure every have their own menus. By that times everyone is showing up. We discuss the menu,any probems,or shortages.Then we get our day going and do the same tomorrow.
The people
Being bought out.
İş Kültürü
I took this position because of financial stress. Sodexo taught me a lot about the corporate cafe world. Management was very helpful in getting up to speed and acclimating to corporate america. I took care of the hot entree line including action stations and also trained others coming on board. I loved the hours and people I worked with.
Free Lunch
high turn over rate
İş Kültürü
it is a okay place to work for but people of color do not get promoted to manager position. it isn't diversified and it is not fair to the worker that are working hard and go unnotice
İş Kültürü
The company as a whole is a good company, I had very caring managers. However they are a food contracting service so if the customer they are working for decides to not stay with Sodexo then you can be without a job.
İş Kültürü
Organization showed stability until recently. Has decided to undergo a transformation eliminating many jobs, even for good performers.
İş Kültürü
With a management/supervising team small enough to have personal relationships with each member, but big enough to be professional it was a joy to work with them. With a colorful cast of coworker I'll recommend them to anyone
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a nice company to work for. A typical day would be very busy, requires alot of patience and good time management skills. We worked with and prepared meals for college students, teachers, family members, etc. The most enjoyable part of my job would be seeing the students happy and liking their food.
Artı Yönleri
Lots of time off, new opportunities and advancement
Eksi Yönleri
a little unorganized at times