Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Nashua, NH konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Nashua, NH13 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 13 yorum bulundu
16.344 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
The interview is relatively easy and pay is decent . Expect to be laid off half the year as the school closes for holidays. Hours can vary depending what they need.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Management plays favorites. Great place if you like corporate cronyism, or management hiring childhood friends and their kids, that are above company rules and policy's. Rules are selectivly enforced, and the over all work environment blows.
Artı Yönleri
Great if you like being lied too about payscsles and worked a job that pays higher for less pay 🖕
İş Kültürü
Sodexo listens to their employees and managers. It has been a terrific company to work for and I have felt properly paid for my services. I will always recommend Sodexo to anyone.
1,0
İş Kültürü
I would avoid this company at all costs. They pay isnt that great. And corporate doesn't supervise it's managers. Managers do what they want and will talk about you to other employees. Employee referrals are bad especially from managers, because your Co worker gets treated like their friend and not your Co worker, even if their failures are their own. Mngmt creates chaos & leaves.
Artı Yönleri
Paid time off and sick days
Eksi Yönleri
Lack of proper supervision, standards and rules selectively enforced, corporate cronism in a kitchen setting
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
3,0
İş Kültürü
The culture of this company is non existent. Managers in charge lack the etiquette to manage a team properly. Very unorganized. The setting is dreary and makes you not want to walk into work everyday. The lack of respect for team member and co workers is unacceptable.
hours and pay
Eksi Yönleri
lack of respect for team members
İş Kültürü
I Learn a lot from them! Each day I went to work there I learned something knew. I loved to get up and go to work there, I really feel I was part of the Students Life.
İş Kültürü
The only complaint I have about my experience working with Sodexo was the lack of communication skills between the chefs and management. Management seemed uninterested to respond to most issues.
free lunches
communication skills very low
İş Kültürü
Fast paced work, fun job overall, can get a little messy and stressful at times. But great pay and management. Lots of benefits provided by the company.
free meals
N/A
5,0
İş Kültürü
i like working here. it is a good company to work for but there are pros and cons of working anywhere. I dont know what else you want me to say in this section so I will just type some stuff in here
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Sodexo tarafından verilen resmi cevap
26 Temmuz 2016
Thanks for the comment. :) You are right - pros and cons everywhere, so I'm happy to hear you enjoy it! - Autumn, Sodexo USA Careers Community Manager
İş Kültürü
It's a very good work place. All the co workers are respectful. Overall, I like the job and experienced a lot. If I could go back I would
Artı Yönleri
Can eat whatever you want in the cafe
short breaks
İş Kültürü
Between 2008 and 2011, I spent my summers working at Chunky's Cinema Pub, a movie theater/restaurant that became a subsidiary of Sodexo during my employment. A typical day at work consisted of serving tables, cleaning theaters between movie showings and performing other customer service assistance as needed. The biggest benefits of working at Chunky's were the discipline and teamwork that it engendered. Management was fairly helpful, yet prone to stress on busy evenings. My co-workers and I worked very well together and maintained a positive, friendly atmosphere. The hardest part of the job was working under the stringent time constraints of each movie, making sure to serve and clean all nine theaters on a rolling schedule as they filled and emptied. The most enjoyable part of the job was being amongst other employees my age.
Artı Yönleri
Disciplining, half priced food while on shift, free movies, free popcorn/candy, good exercise
Eksi Yönleri
Low pay, short breaks, long shifts
İş Kültürü
Typical day would be to prepare food for a college campus dining hall. These tasks included food stocking, preparation, and cleaning. Learned more about teamwork and being able to concentrate on my task as a team player. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with the pace at rush hour. My co workers were great as well as management those would be the most enjoyable parts of the job as well.
Free Meals, Positive Environment
Out Dated Machines
İş Kültürü
A typical day at work is very busy, I learn something new every day.The management is really wonderful and are the to help with what ever needs doing or if you need help with anything. All my co-workers are great team player and I in-joy working with them all.The hardest part of this job is because it is at Rivier Unv. there is a lot of time off were there is no work.I love to cook and learn and there is always something to learn in food service.
ins.
Eksi Yönleri
to much time off were there is no work