Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Oklahoma City, OK konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Oklahoma City, OK67 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 67 yorum bulundu
15.848 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Good
Job shifts too varied. Because of University budget shortfalls hours became too thin towards the end. Quality of management in the beginning was great but deteriorated after three manager changes.
İş Kültürü
Management does not give opportunity to advance unless you relocate.
I was a Resource Manager in Oklahoma City and was eager to seek a General Manager position. There were several positions in the Oklahoma City area that I was not selected for due to Upper Management “taking care” of employees that were in her clique. After being passed over a third time, I had to move on to greener pastures.
Diverse Company with Quality of Life
Sodexo is a very diverse company that respects each individuals attributes. Quality of Life is key to the organization. Work- Life Balance is achievable.
Hourly deffriential pay
Good company to work for. Pay good. Sodexo covers every area in the hospital i work at so you can work in whatever area that best fits you. This is a great compay to work for.
Great Management
I really like working at Sodexo and the manager is really cool anf laid back. Doesnt micro manage just require you down what she hired you to do and that's work.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
ok place to work after retirement
love working there and feeding the kids but poor management cant keep employees. poor training, they really do not care about there employees at all. but i enjoy working with the kids and feeding them..
free lunch
poor management
İş Kültürü
Exciting, challenging, never a dull moment
This was an amazing experience, State Fair Park is the largest horse show arena in the world its 26 acres with 30 different sites for renting, plus the 12 day fair with million visitors in September.
great work
a great place to work . underpays but the workload is very manageable . management is very easy going. flexible work schedule if needed and management is very conscious of their workers.
Fair
I had more experience than the manager that interviewed me. Even though they had recipe that where cost effective, but each region is different and you have to adapt to your market. And management chose not to adapt.
İş Kültürü
The workplace was fine. Some of the people that worked there wasnt that great. Management was ok not great.
My review of sodexo overall is ok. One thing was with management and how they handled things. It could of been a better experience if they hired good people.
Artı Yönleri
Free lunch, work schedule and working with some of the people.
Shorts breaks
Stressful yet enjoyable
Very stressful job in the sense that things are fast pace. You have your rude customers from time to time. What made it enjoyable to work here was the people you work with. Management isn’t the best but they respect your opinions.
Free lunches, extra 15 minute break, 15 minutes before being tardy
Healthcare
I enjoy my job.
I enjoy my job. We have summers off which has been difficult financialy . the company encourages employees to move up in the company. Upper management is easy to contact for problems or concerns.
Terrible
They have terrible management. Benefits are good but cost a fortune for what you receive in pay. Everything is really unorganized. Everyone seems to always have an issue with everyone else.
İş Kültürü
I love working at the schools and the children but I need something year round.
Typical day at work is preparing , serving, register for breakfast and lunch. Prepare deposit, order groceries, prep daily food. Monthly inventory. The hardest part of my job is dealing with my FSM who doesn't know how to communicate. I have learned food safety, inventory, and commodities.
Weekends, evenings, holidays off
Eksi Yönleri
summers off and no unemployment
kitchen server
serve the school kids food prep the meals wash dishes clean up the cafeteria prep for the next day it was stressful some days talking to the kids management is good
Not professional
Did not like the company or some of their policies. Not professional, everyone of my employees felt over worked and under paid for everything we did. I don't recommend to anyone.
productive and busy
A typical day at work is pushing carts and delvering food trays to paients. The hardest part is dealing with missing food items and the enjoyable part is free lunches
free luches
short breaks
Stressful work pace.
Great manager. Enjoyed the flexibility. Various task, never boring. Always busy. Free lunches and Starbucks coffee. Clean environment. Loved it there.
Free lunches and coffees
Short breaks, underpaid
İş Kültürü
It defiantly opens you eyes to a different way of service. If you’ve never had cleaning experiences the personal take out the time to ensure you are aware of the CORRECT way to use and successfully do it is that you need to know.
Insurance
Great place to Work
If you have Children this is a Job for you...your at work while you’re children are at school. When they are on school breaks you also get to Enjoy your days off with your children!!
İş Kültürü
Not the best but it's a job. Great people just not good management.
Needs improvement in many areas. Treat some employees unfair. Had family issues and they still couldn't work with me. If management would change it could probably be a better work place.
10% discount free drinks