Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Orlando, FL konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 21 yorum bulundu
15.610 yoruma gözat
Excelent company
Work with them for almost 3 years and it was so far so good, good coworker management was good ,to bad i couldn't relocated because i still be working for them.
İş Kültürü
Good networking company with collaborative team. Management was not stable at the time of employment. A typical day at work followed a steady stream of costumers, with a great influx during the afternoon.
İş Kültürü
Ambiente de trabajo muy bueno excepto ciertas personas.
Yo he trabajado para esta compañía por más de cuatro años y hay personas que dirigen la compañía como si fuera un negocio familiar y no paga la cantidad de dinero que un empleado se merece.
1,0
You have been warned
Sodexo hands down one of the worst companies to work for. Management is a joke. There is no work-life balance. Every day felt like panic mode. The culture is they eat their young.
Absolutly none
Eksi Yönleri
Management, culture, no free meals, long hours
Nice place to work!
Nice place to work, very relaxed, good quality products. Pay is decent. Good benefits. You can transfer among accounts. Sodexo is all over the world. Management is very helpful and understanding. I enjoy working for this company
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
its a job
Company did not seem to care about its employees
very disjointed and unorganized

during my time with the company seem to be a lot of turnover in my opinion it was due to lack of communication and resources
fair compensation
Low stress
low stress workplace and low paid friendly environmental
I was Working on different locations around Walt Disney Word on Orlando Florida but they don't bring 40 hours on full time
fast peace job
fast peace, multi tasking, great employees, not so good management, no over time, expensive insurance, great quality of products, low opportunity to grow
team work
management
Lot of work to do for 1 person in 5 hours
We have to do the best we can in just 5 hours without help; vacuum, take out the trash, dust, change papers, shine the steel, clean big public bathrooms with hose every shift and dried, pass the broom and moped. The workplace culture is very nice, poor management.
great working enviroment
My position with Sodexo required travel to locations in need of support and I loved my job I had great support and my training and my classes were informative
quality of life
Great Company
Sodexo is a great company with an international presence. Opportunities abound if you have the flexibility to move for the opportunity. Company culture is good but remote locations need to focus and ingrain that culture in its employees.
Sodexo tarafından verilen resmi cevap
9 Ağustos 2017
Thank you for sharing your review about your ES role at Sodexo. It's great to hear you found a variety of opportunities, and we do appreciate the feedback regarding culture at remote locations. Because of the company structure and size, it is very important to create consistency across the board, so thank you again for sharing your feedback. - Autumn A., Sodexo USA Careers Community Manager
İş Kültürü
Sodexo is a good company that provides quality soltuions for their clients
Sodexo is a company that has a mission to improve the quality of life of all that they serve. They operate in several different industries including Corporate services, Healthcare, Seniors, Sports and Leisure, Schools, Government and Energy and Resources. Sodexo provides contractual support service management solutions for Food and nutrition services, environmental services, facilities management, Clinical technology management.

They are committed to not only the company growth but the growth of both their clients and employees. They believe in vested relationships and work very hard to make that a reality.

In working for Sodexo you work for a quality company and are surrounded by quality employees.
Good environment to work
A typical day at work is a good one.
I learn how to do the inventory every Thursday I learn something new.

The management needs to improve.

My co-worker are really special people and fun to work with.

The hardest part of my job is the management team.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that I learn something diffrent everyday, and me and my co-worker we make the job fun.
İş Kültürü
Buen ambiente y buena paga
Fue un placer trabajar para Sodexo es una empresa muy comprometida
İş Kültürü
Very easy and non stressful job
Very easy work and the workers were fun and happy. The job kept you busy so the time there went really fast. I learned a lot of great skills and experiences.
1,0
Working at Disney World very fun
Its ok company no advancement and needs better management. The good thing about this company is that is in Walt Disney World
Sodexo tarafından verilen resmi cevap
26 Temmuz 2016
Hi there- While it appears you're no longer with Sodexo, I wanted to comment on your feedback about advancement. We truly aim to help our employees grow and develop, with many beginning in hourly roles and moving up to management. Each location is different, as far as size and availability of positions, so I would encourage anyone in a role where they feel "stuck" to talk to their manager and/or HR about career goals for insight on how you can remain with the company, while still growing and advancing. - Autumn, Sodexo USA Careers Community Manager
Maintenance
Cleaning of assigned areas.
Do the work as soon as possible.

The boss is new and is a little disorganized.

There is collaboration between co-workers.

The difficult part of the job is when there are no tools to do the job.

The most pleasant thing about the job is that you start early and leave early,
Free Beakfast or Lunch
No benefits
İş Kültürü
I like to create a good service.
In charge of providing the highest quality of customer service to every customer, meal service planning, set-up all stock allocation, problems solving.

I have learned to tolerate the different personalities of people.
Faulty, improvised, lacking
Working with little to no supervision. District managers and Higher Executives where nowhere to be found. They value more the money than the employees. Too many responsibilities for the pay and they will throw more responsibility on your shoulders for the same pay and no promotion, Lots of scheduling issues and the clients are not happy either. Their human relations program is lacking and faulty at best. Luckily, I had wonderful employees who were not afraid of being a team and helping each other out.
401k, Medical, dental
Eksi Yönleri
faulty human resources, bad balance of job responsibilities and pay rate, lacking proper training programs, absent higher management
Productive, comprehensive company
Enter at 6am, begin with equipment inspection (refrigeration,ovens,etc.)
Prepare work sheets needed for the day or the following day (inventory, prep sheets, etc.)

Check in with other management staff on daily needs and expectations.

Make sure scheduling is set for the day (not short handed due to call -outs)

Prepare the best quality food and service for our patrons.

Best part is seeing the smiles of those that have sat down to enjoy their meals and know that the alluring and tantalizing fragrances they have smelled, while walking into the restaurant, is exactly what they have expected, Excellence..
Artı Yönleri
Promote from within, promotions come rather quickly.
Eksi Yönleri
No work hours for those that are not stabilized in one unit full-time., Cut in full-time hours
2,0
İş Kültürü
Different than any job i've had.
I personally don't care much for this job. We transferred in from a different company, in which we had to train all new hires. Although we aren't suppose to discuss pay rates all new hires started making Sodexos base pay which is higher than most of ours who switched over and they told us there's nothing they can do about it. i just feel it isn't right.
$7.00 employee meal per shift
Eksi Yönleri
not enough hours, pay isn't good enough