Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Philadelphia, PA konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Philadelphia, PA101 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 101 yorum bulundu
15.838 yoruma gözat
It’s always something new
It’s been a good learning experience so far and my co workers are always willing to help and make sure that we completely finish our jobs and everything is fine
İş Kültürü
I am definitely glad I was given a job there but I would not go back.
The management was unorganized and often stressful which made the job a lot harder than needed. Also must of the materials I was given to work was out of date and was less effective. However, the pay did slightly out way the cons of the workplace, and the job did teach me a good sense of work culture and time management. Which end result made me a smarter worker for my next job.
2,0
Not worth it
Management lacked everywhere, staffing was always short pushing myself to handle everything on my own at times. Backhanded at every corner, even by management
2,0
Sodexo Mgmt
Its challenging
80 hour weeks

planning events is fun

no work life balance, especially in catering

some accounts are great others are difficult

union accounts are difficult
İş Kültürü
fun workplace and reasonable hours
Good working environment , where there is room to grow but i was part-time for years because other veteran workers still had there full time positions.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Great Management team
Overall an excellent company, but i do feel when you have a manager with the experience i don't think they utilize it properly .

Training for advancement should be mandatory

Thank you..
free lunch
Eksi Yönleri
salary is low and too many hours weekly
Management was fair
I really enjoyed working at Sodexo. They gave me a chance to prove that i could work in this type of environment. They treated meet with respect and made me feel that i was a real member of the team. And appreciated what i brought to the table every day to make us successful.
Paid every week
Healthcare
Fun place to work at
The most enjoyable part of the job was to deliver food to the patients and interacting with them. The managers are well experienced and open to suggestions.
fun place to work
I love the company I work for. Its a family setting and we help each other. I learned a lot and I must say the my skill have improved greatly. The benefit can be a little better though.
Fun workplace
At sodexo you make good money, they give you several of raises and they work with your everyday life schedule. You learn so much and you get to meet alot of people.
Free lunches
Alot of moving around
a typical day at work
a typical day at work is prepping food for the cafeteria hours In which the students eat. I create pizza,stir fry, hoagies, and salads and etc. The students love the food I cook for them.
A good job but bad pay
In the beginning i was very passionate about helping older people. The pay wasn't good but i was happy know that i was doing a good deed but helping take care of the residents when they're family members was not around. The one downside About this job is the hours fluctuate when there are a low number of residents in the building. So when is low our hours get cut drastically.
Free lunch
Short breaks, low pay
İş Kültürü
I havent experienced anything so far, that would indicate a fun place to work.
I'm still new to Sodexo, so therefore I am still growing and learning the ways of the company. So I haven't experienced any of the perks or incentives.
Free Lunch, and excellent benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Long hours, and workin the weekends.
exciting work place
It was a great place to work, I Got to meet a Lot of exciting people. celebrities and politicians. Working in this field our staffed demonstrated good communication abilities, courtesy, multitasking and attention to details. It was great teamwork and organization.
İş Kültürü
Good job people are very nice
The co workers are very easy to get along with the job can be stressful at times due to the need of the position, they definitely are flexible with days. A typical workday can be anywhere between long and work tentative or slow, management is good but sometimes they forget how busy the job can get. Hardest part of the job is the occasional overflow of work such as one too many events all at once or consecutively. Most enjoyable part would be the co workers.
Artı Yönleri
Food is free, good number of breaks
Eksi Yönleri
Job is completely dependent on number of events
İş Kültürü
the atmosphere felt the need to watch your self even while doing the right thing
Wasn't able to use time that was accumulated.(vac) if you needed time off to attend something special even if it was in advance. seemed like the employees allowed to take off was the ones that been there for years as it went by seniority, so if they had put the time in for to be off the whole month be prepared to be disappointed.your best bet was to just call out. the way in which to clock in and out for lunch was just too much. only had an half an hour as opposed to the 45 mins it used to be. by the time you go clock out for lunch then clock back in your lunch was over.
get off on time
Eksi Yönleri
learn how to walk on eggshells
İş Kültürü
Great company to work for
Great work/Life balance
Opportunities for advancement was always available

Great training program

Salary was very competitive

Benefits were reasonable
Poor management
Not many promotion opportunities, lazy management , your needs come last unless corporate is in the building then you’ll get treated how you should’ve been treated on a regular.
Free food
Short breaks
ok
Ten year career with plenty of opportunity for advancement. Workplace is always changing with additional expectations and limited resources. Additional expectations and duties were applied without removing redundant old expectations. Spent too much time filling out forms and audits that fundamentally covered the same items. District and regional management only cares about completion of these items so they can have checkmarks.
Most enjoyable part of job is diverse workplace and expansive network
dont do it
DONT DO IT, this is not a good place to work everyone above the superviors are angry people who are only in it for them selves. no creative help no people skills all liars
Productive and Informative
It's a great place to work and it has a lot to offer its employees. You learn lots of new skills and meet a lot of great people along the way. As long as you do your job and are always punctual you will be just fine
Artı Yönleri
you learn a lot of great skills
Eksi Yönleri
when you are working part time, you now have to work all 3 shifts in no certain order, which can and will make it impossible if you are trying to further your education