Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Pittsburg, KS konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 13 yorum bulundu
15.573 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Good team at SODEXO and great management
Very clean work area, and good team work. Professional chefs and servers that always care about customers and the company business. Very comfortable work ethic.
Caring environment
Interacting with the students was amazing even though I was a student I was treated fairly and helped me gain more work ethic I was happy that they helped me be a part of the team!
productive and fun
awesome place to work and great oppurtunities for advancement.
professional, neat and clean facilities to work in. Policy is forced and taught daily. dont misss out
Good Place to work at
Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.
good please
naaaa
3,0
İş Kültürü
Not such a good place to work
I just worked here temporarily, never again in my life. Pay is bad and my management team was bad. Overall a very bad place for students to works. Thank you
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
2,0
It was a student job
I only worked here because they were extremely flexible with my school and activity schedule. They were the food service provider for my university. They allowed me to move from position to position from semester to semester
İş Kültürü
DEcent place to work at.
The problem is so many days off due to the summer and Christmas breaks if you have to high rent to pay for. Going on unemployment has been getting to be much of hassle.
Artı Yönleri
free meals, half way decent hours.
Eksi Yönleri
days off and some student employees who always arrive late.
İş Kültürü
Good place to work with a Team
Some times need to work more than the required time
Gives good encouragement but works lot pay less which is really hard for the families who are two.

Good Team work.
Good company
They do a great job of serving students! Food service can be difficult unless you work in that field, but I feel Sodexo does a good job at providing a good work ethic for it's employees.
3,0
it was a job
Decent people to work with but not a job for a longterm commitment
İş Kültürü
Management and co-workers make the place a very fun place to work.
A lot of the work includes setting up dinners with a lot of tedious work, and once it starts the day goes by pretty quick. Everyone jokes around and being with mostly college students makes it a pretty comfortable place to be.
great student workers
great place to work love working with the kids we have a well trained staff when the learn their job does great at it
free lunch
micro manage
How I feel when I have a day at work
First of all I have a report that have been writing done from my manager about the project that we are going to do.
I make sure that my staff members are doing the job with all the safety and quality regiments. During that time i should be moving between five departments to check everything i going well an if not I should find a solution for the problem. My hardest part at the job was when I loss my customer by asking for something that i can not offer because of situation reasons while that may effect the company my losing that customer.