Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Plano, TX konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Plano, TX16 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 16 yorum bulundu
15.838 yoruma gözat
Great Schedule
Very busy made for a quick day, amazing food. Coworkers get along. Work as a team. Good benefits. Any issues are handle quickly, and professionally, a great chef and mentor.
No advancement
Pro: You accumulate your vacation through the year front the hours you work. Your coworkers are awesome and friendly. Highest paid housekeeping in area

Cons: Everyone gets the same small raise once a year no matter the quality of work given. There is no chance for advancement. Poor work life balance.
good for a day job
Good Place to work if you want a day job in the food service industry. Lots of moving parts involved so it is was easy for things to get lost in the shuffle.
Great
With them having accounts in all kinds of buildings you really have an opportunity to grow and advance in this company. The management was great and they cared a great bit about their employees
Great benefits
The schedule and benefits were awesome. The menu changed every week which keeps you from getting bored. The management were good people but non existent. Sanitation and food safety were certainly not a top priority.
bankers hours
Eksi Yönleri
Raw chicken? Sure, it's fine if it touches the broccoli
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Good Challenging environment with agreeable guidelines for maintaining optimum workspace to deliver freshly prepared foods for the clients
Sodexo provides good benefits for employees. They also staff client accounts with a talented workforce. I also appreciate the fact we use more scratch cooking than convenience. I would work for Sodexo again.
Artı Yönleri
Free Lunch, state of the art equipment, Great selection of food choices for clients needs.
inadequate staffing at times
A great place to work!
During my time working with this company I truly enjoyed myself. Very good management staff, great cooks and truly unique recipes. I will always appreciate this company for making me a strong and efficient leader.
1,0
horrible management
The pay and hours were not bad but the management is awful. Managers talk bad about employees to customers. They give impossible time limits to get the ridiculous amount of work to people. Highly understaffed. A team of 2 was left to do the work of 4 with temps coming in and out. High turn over rate. Lucky if anyone lasted more than two weeks. Management does not care about employees and prefers to micro manage the ones that have been committed to company. Management loves to stand and watch for 15 minutes but does not help nor do they possess the ability or knowledge to be useful.
hours
Eksi Yönleri
lack of care for good employees
İş Kültürü
Work in the food industry
Working in the food industry I learned so much, how to properly handle and cook food to the right temperatures. There was so much to do so that it taught me to work good under pressure. Working with my co-workers was great team work and getting along and having respect for one another made it a great work environment.
Free meals
Love this company
I love working for this company . The Pros management is always there to help you succeed. I have no cons with this company
Great Management team
1,0
Not the best.
Not the best. They do not treat their employees very well. Compensation could be a lot better for their hard working employees.
NO review
Overall good company to work for. You will get paid weekly. You will have meals provided at no cost for breakfast and lunch.
Get Paid weekly
Fast-Pace, High Profile, Growing Company with great staff/wonderful atmosphere
7am-Review Day with Supervisor and Staff w/morning meetings
8am-Check emails and voice-mail/daily audits etc.

9am-Daily Meeting with AV/Room Coordinators etc/outside vendors

10am-3pm-Meetings with varies departments on campus to plan, review and coordinate from private luncheons to annual festivals for up to 4000 associates.

4pm-6pm-billing and account receivables, reviewing emails, pairing menus and decor, debriefing with all staff on day of and all upcoming events for the next day.

I managed a 15-person catering staff to include 1 executive chef, commissary drivers, 4 prep cooks and baker.

The most difficult part of my job was managing staff/HR/payroll/interoffice duties while juggling 4-5 meetings a day with high profile clients/admins and most importantly to include the daily needs of the president of finance for Capital One along with 8 SVP's.

I enjoyed the community, the smiles and taking full responsibility for all catered events on campus. My only regret was that I couldn't clone myself to be in the front of the house as well as the back seamlessly.
Artı Yönleri
Wonderful employess and beautiful property
Eksi Yönleri
No additional support for catering budgeted for fast growing campus.
good atmosphere likable coworkers
fun job likable coworkers good atmosphere very productive
Artı Yönleri
free lunch good health care
Eksi Yönleri
short breaks over worked sometimes
İş Kültürü
Great place to start your career
The work is simple some days, challenging others. Sodexo is good at finding people who can fit into a particular position. It had great benefits, for the most part nights and weekends off as well as some paid holidays.

I have learned how to be proficiently trained on both the hot and cold sides of the kitchen.

Management for the most part makes informed decisions, and does the jobs required by them.

The hardest part of the job has been the lack of training, as well as Sodexo's point policy. I makes it difficult for life to happen.

The most enjoyable part so far, has been the people and the customers I see on a daily basis.
Artı Yönleri
free lunch, benifits, healthcare, nights off, weekends off, holidays off
short training
İş Kültürü
Great people to work with
Just need new sirius management and a better training system
free lunch