Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Saint Paul, MN konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Saint Paul, MN12 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 12 yorum bulundu
15.827 yoruma gözat
fun work place
it is a busy place to work, we were serving like 500 student at breakfast time, 1200 students at lunch time and like 700 students at dinner time.good place to learn lots of different dishes. Management is ok, not much to say about it.
Artı Yönleri
free breakfast and lunch.
Eksi Yönleri
They don"t really appreciate what you do for the company, your hard work every single day.
Good place to work.
A typical day at work was full of fun and learning. I learned how to cahier correctly and stock to the best that i could. The people who work here are like a big family.
lots of fun
İş Kültürü
People wonderful to work with.
The job itself is not the problem. Because I am a student and I am so limited in what I can do in this job, I do not make any money and only work three-hour shifts.
Free food
Little pay for students
Love it
My experience with Sodexo has been amazing so far. I am going on a year as the senior cashier at an account in the downtown Saint Paul area. I believe that management plays a big part in the contracted food industry. Luckily the management at my location is amazing. Because of that our team is awesome. We are a very strong group and get things done. We joke around, are laid back but we work hard. Dish washer is out? My GM steps in. We all get our hands dirty and I respect that so much. Our account is successful because our team is successful.
Artı Yönleri
Great staff, great hours, good pay, PTO, sick time, free meals, OT available
Eksi Yönleri
I love my location, I can't complain.
1,0
Horrible workplace
Stressful, not satisfying, terrible, poor management, poor upper management, terrible hours, no advancement opportunities, management lies, terrible communication, etc..
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Family oriented work place
Very enjoyable work place for the most. Management is very accepting and understanding of each individual.
A lot of different things happen with each day and event, and it is also a learning tool and experience for all.
Artı Yönleri
Free lunch and many friendships to be made
Difficult work environment
The management was VERY poor and was very rude to the student workers, I was in charge of stations on my own, which is not a students responsibility. I was prepping, serving, taking down the stations and getting them ready for the next meal because the chefs would not show up to work! My manager would cut my hours and then ask someone else to cover the shifts after she took them away from me. It was a very difficult place to work, it was not a positive experience.
Free food
Rude management
İş Kültürü
great people and fun to work here
great people and great place to work only reason i left was cause i had to move
great management

great culture hardest part of job was making my boss happy

most enjoyable part was feeding the kids great food
On campus job
Sodexo is one of the best companies I've worked for. From top managers down to field associates, everyone is focused on the common goal of making life better for students. Managers here lead by example. Compensation is average or slight above average.
İş Kültürü
Decent company to work for
Sodexo is a huge corporation that really doesn't care about its salaried managers.
Artı Yönleri
huge company and lots of opportunity
Eksi Yönleri
Treat managers as very expendable.
İş Kültürü
Fast paced work environment that is always changing
I am part of a contract management company managing Union employees. We have a large management team with strong personalities that help create a very dynamic environment. My typical day will involve handling employee issues, customer complaints, cash handling, catering, patient meals, payroll, pricing, signage, and marketing. I will also administer corrective actions as deemed necessary. I love the people that I work with both frontline employees and my co-managers. I think the most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that we are making a difference and trying to improve people's quality of life. The hardest part of the job is being around the sick and disadvantaged all while trying to stay positive and upbeat.
Artı Yönleri
Every day is new and different, diverse staff, free lunch/dinner, close to home
Eksi Yönleri
Long hours, seeing the sick, horrible parking
İş Kültürü
Good company to work for.
A typical day at work was filling the pop machines,prepping for the line,cashiering,relieving people for breaks whick would include being on the grill, filling vending machines,doing inventory when needed and working the line when needed.
keep busy