Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

St. Louis, MO konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
St. Louis, MO45 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 45 yorum bulundu
15.831 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Poor break room no running water.
No break room should be with out running water to wash dishes. No one that doesn't speak English should be allowed to be training to anyone that don't understand what's being said.
Artı Yönleri
HR dose help best they can.
Putting workers at risk.
2,0
İş Kültürü
General manager don't promote growth
At SSM DePaul the General Manager doesn't promote growth within the company or support the manager in their role. The General Manager micro managing dt
İş Kültürü
At this time I will not write a review about this employer
Company have many accounts they seem to be doing just great in the food industry
They service a large portion of St. Louis

I learned many aspects of the industry and enjoy most of it.
Utility worker
Good is you will learn a lot of team leadership and their is not hard when it come to working so therefore their isn’t anything bad. I have experience on being a utility worker , so I really know a lot about this position I am applying for .
1,0
İş Kültürü
I’d like to think this company is not this way around the world I was just in the wrong place with them at the wrong time.
Absentee management on every level I experienced. Fear of long tenured hourly employees who had gone rogue. People who only did what they wanted, not what they should have or what they were told to do. Every corner which could be cut was cut, regardless of its effect on quality of product. Managements overall goal was to keep themselves out of trouble with HR, totally spineless. My last position with Sodexo the Gm would do everything from cut coffees with hot water to save pennies to serving past its prime freezer burnt product to executives in catering.
Artı Yönleri
Decent hours seldom had to work nights weekends or holidays
To many to list
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Productive fun place
a typical day at sodexo is working your hardest and having fun with it.Ive learned while working at sodexo is there's no perfect way to do something as long as you get it done correctly, i also leaned that always put your best effort forward & time management is key
Poor management
They show wide range of pay but only offer starting pay. Don’t hold people accountable for following procedures. Hard getting approved time off. They don’t treat people the same, they show favoritism.
Ive learned alot there
Can be difficult at times but overall a good company. I have spent a good long portion of my career. It was very easy for me to advance through different jobs as long as you are willing to relocate
Repetitive work
Dead end job with a staff constantly out. management good but never any room for advancement. Some days not enough staff to complete your own responsibilities while as a manager you work frontline positions.
İş Kültürü
It was cool at first and then drama
Working there is cool but the boss was always gone and and have to work for other workers i did to love it alot the kids was happy to see me and it was a time limit on everthing that u do!!!
Feeding the kids
Eksi Yönleri
Other workers was hating on me
Constructive Work Place
I loved my job and what I do just wasn’t enough hours my managers were great co workers were awesome worked together great as a team we never had any problems .
Innovative
Great company to work for depending on demographic. Sodexo's has been repeatedly awarded the best company for Diversity over the past several years. Sodexo is know for their ability to drive and introduce new innovations their clients while remaining competitive.
Good benefit plan
Eksi Yönleri
Healthcare market can be very stressful
İş Kültürü
Work and life balance was a plus
This position was a complete difference from working in the private country club atmosphere. I was not prepared for the corporate structure regarding employee hiring and ultimate dismissal of said employees.
İş Kültürü
productive and fun work place
Arriving to clock-in. Had a gathering every arrival with the employees to talk about the previous day and next events . Clean-up after parties and events. and prep for dinner for events.
free lunch
short breaks
İş Kültürü
once you get to know your customer work with the company is a nice place to work
I have learned a lot with the company and it has made my multi tasking skills very strong. They company is a Team Player company, but can become lopsided with responsibly due to other lack of physical ability that can put a strain on others. Team work make the dream work.
working enviroment
i missed to many days of work the last time i got robbed and i couldnt call in because i was working to find the person and they fired me. I enjoyed working there.
Artı Yönleri
great people and love helping others
Eksi Yönleri
some managers always threaten to fire someone
İş Kültürü
Very busy but I enjoyed it
I enjoyed working for this company I worked the deli department and I made sandwhiches for the customers that worked at the building of Emerson and it was over all a great satisfaction for me
Artı Yönleri
Benefits day time hours and good buisness
N/A
Great partime Job
If you're looking for competitive pay for a part-time position this is an amazing job. The benefits package is great as well, but its a limited opportunity and is not dependable.
Weekly pay and benifits
No overtime or anyway to cosistently get for 40hrs
İş Kültürü
Not great, but good transitioning job
There is no actual training period and the entire process was rushed. I learned about different catering techniques, but not much more. Not a great place to learn about serving and bartending, but it somewhat gets the ball rolling.
Fun place to work
Great friendly environment! Hard to gain permanent position. Fast paced and exciting when there were deadlines. Easy to keep up and learn new things.
short breaks
healthcare
Cook cashier
Great company i worked as a line cook and cross trained as a cashier. I prepared meals and set up kitchen area. As a cashier i operated a cash system to assit guest.
Great enviorment