Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Tulsa, OK konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tulsa, OK32 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 32 yorum bulundu
16.102 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
The only con I can think of is there is alot asked of you as a area manager. A lot of the job you learn as you go it started out with good training but quickly become learn on your own atmosphere.
İş Kültürü
I had a good overall experience with Sodexo. I was there for a long time and saw a lot of change, both good and bad. Things started going less toward employee concerns and more towards corporate mandates.
İş Kültürü
My experience at Sodexo was unique. There was a lot of culture among the employees and students we served, although I never knew what position I was going to be responsible for at clock in time.
İş Kültürü
Loved the location I worked for. As a sodexo employee you are on location serving a client, so you feel a bit removed from the company itself. I wish my upper management with the company interacted more.
İş Kültürü
Working for Sodexo is a great experience, with great staff. It is like working with family, we are all in every project together and we all help each other often. Sodexo provides many options for training and puts much effort into making sure everyone understands what we are doing for our vision.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Good company to work for. Manager is the best and supervisor is very helpful and supportive. Its a great job if you want to be off when your kids are off but its rough not getting paid on breaks (Thansgiving, Spring, Christmas and summer)
Artı Yönleri
off on holidays and summer
Eksi Yönleri
no pay on those days off
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed working for that company. they had a great culture and management team. I learned a lot from them specially the work ethic and the care provided to employees
İş Kültürü
Utilize food service management directing kitchen operations. Assure optimum quality of prepared foods. Manage inventory and control costs. Monitor all sanitation and ensure cleanliness of kitchen and assigned areas.
free lunch
poor attendance
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed the overall freedom of driving for Sodexo . No Bosses constantly looking over your shoulder. Take a break when you needed. If you need to make or take an important call, you did it!
The work load was heavy but not too overwhelming ! Great benefits and retirement where you can control your investment options!

the only problem was the very low pay. I was making less than $10 an hour.
Artı Yönleri
Free lunch often, good benefits, good retirment investment!
Eksi Yönleri
Very low pay. Sometimes heavy work load.
İş Kültürü
It was a great place to work but it was hard to escape drama. It was seasonal due to being a school, we would have off months during the summer, which was the downside.
İş Kültürü
A good place to work. variety of stations to work at. Very fast paced, very organized, supervisors are understanding and helps when needed. In a good area.
İş Kültürü
Sodexo, Tulsa needs better management. Managers that know how to place employees where they ate needed and how to utilize strengths and weaknesses among staff.
fun environment
poorly managed
İş Kültürü
Sodexo puts an emphasis on serving people and it shows, they strive to make the lives of the people they serve better, and they do by giving managers and employees the tools needed to accomplish that goal.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Sodexo tarafından verilen resmi cevap
24 Temmuz 2017
Fabulous! Always happy to hear when our team members are finding access to the resources they need to be successful and have a meaningful career. Thanks for sharing. - Autumn A., Sodexo USA Careers Community Manager
1,0
İş Kültürü
The hardest part in at this job is working the other employees and making sure to stay out the way. The management here sucks, they don't have anybody backs whether you right or wrong.
İş Kültürü
Maintained all paperwork for Oklahoma Health Department, prepared resident banquets, checking on daily production, ordering, inventory and menu development.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Production, preparation and execution of food to customers, and staff. Basically if you give prompt, courteous service people are generally responsive. Having co-workers some are good and some are bad and you have to find a way to get along. The most enjoyable part is seeing a customer who comes in angry and or upset and because of something in the interaction of service they leave a bit lifted. Management there are few good ones and rare in my opinion, and kudos to the ones that have integrity no matter what the cost, even going against the grain.
İş Kültürü
At typical day at work consists of making sandwiches and taking care of customers needs.
what I learned is costumer service. I enjoyed working with my co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was making the customer happy.
İş Kültürü
Prepared food according to the daily lunch menu. Maintained ovens, warmers, and refrigerators. Cleaned and sanitized work area and anything used during the day. Enjoyed communication with the kids and other employees.
Artı Yönleri
I was off work for all the holidays.
Eksi Yönleri
I was only worked when school was in session. 9 months a year.
İş Kültürü
Sodexo through a college requires a lot of downtime. Not always getting full time hours, be aware of that. Must be a team player in this environment and communicate well.
İş Kültürü
I worked for Sodexo for 8 years. I was there just as they lost the H (Sodexho). I have notice some negative comments about Sodexo. My experience was great. Sodexo provides so much for there employees in way of benefits, and services. Sure, each account will be different. So the management may not be as good in one place as opposed to another. That should not be how you view the corporation. I honestly loved working with Sodexo, and I would do it agaain.
İş Kültürü
It was really fun working at Sodexo. I loved all my co-workers. The only thing about it that i didnt like was the pay. Free lunch was the best. and Management was really nice and actually listened.
Free Lunch