Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Washington, DC konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Washington, DC101 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 101 yorum bulundu
15.968 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Sodexo taught me a lot about being able to not only work in a fast paced environment, but also being able to work under pressure. The most enjoyable part of the job was most of the employees being able to come together as a team.
İş Kültürü
This company gave me the opportunity to grow up faster in different areas, the hardest part of my job was working with different people with different accent. Management is really good.
Good environment.
Eksi Yönleri
the company needs to review hourly salary with new leads and old leads, there exist big difference between then doing the same task.
İş Kültürü
From time to time this Company is a good company to work for but just have a good thought of what you want out of this company. They have some great locations and the hours at most sites are good.
İş Kültürü
I worked for SODEXO for more than 8 months and those months it was not what I expected. The higher ups are lazy and don’t have a clue what is going on. The night shift that I was hired for was bad. The issue on not enough people and them wanting to finish a 8 man crews work. Either way, the position is no longer open. It’s a circus with a bunch of manager clowns.
İş Kültürü
The only problem I have with this company is being laid off in the summer. I will have to apply for the same job in the summer. It also go on seniority but not experience. It's unfair if you asked me.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Clean, Prep,Cook & Serve Breakfast, Lunch & Supper for about 300 elementary children . Put up shipment (food) in freezers, produce in walk in refrigerator's date.
İş Kültürü
You have ups and down at Sodexo the management has bad communication skills won’t inform you about any important news , But the the workers are hard workers .
Paid every week
No communication
İş Kültürü
it was a good first job learning experience once leaving the high school environment . it taught men time management and prioritize better
i would recommend anyone there
2,0
İş Kültürü
Ambiguous activities, swept under the rug by management. Special employees get special treatment, and the rest of us just deal with it. The investigaton into these issues are conducted by the peer/friend of the perpetrator.....
İş Kültürü
My day usually starts with checking my emails and room tickets to make sure I have all of the correct info to help make my clients events a success. Also running camera for robo camera for all employe town halls
İş Kültürü
Good good environment . Good coworkers. Accommodate special needs. Effective listening and resolutions from supervisors. Proactive solutions to company issues
What
İş Kültürü
I love working for the company they will work and help you in any way they can. I no longer work for them but I would love to be back on their team. They are a great company to work for
İş Kültürü
You need to work hard and on your feet all day long, that is the only difficult part. The staff is more like a family. The best management staff I ever work with, so easy to work with them, capable to understand their staff. Good pay!!
İş Kültürü
Working concessions outside can be very brutal in the heat of summer and dead of winter. The management does care about your well-being and will periodically check on you throughout the day however.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Nothing to write or say. My managers seemed liked bullies and the general manager tried to bring prayer and uncomfortably to the workplace. And that's about it
İş Kültürü
When I started there, all the other employees had already been there for a while so the atmosphere was NOT AT ALL welcoming. I feel as though they only hired me to add to the fake "diversity" they wanted to portray. I never felt comfortable working there, and the managers always let the employees just do whatever they want and not have any consequences.
İş Kültürü
It's always a pleasure to meet some very important people while working at certain locations. Ive met President Barack Obama and Bill Gates was a treat and made my day. Everyone waw pleased with the cleaning of the room they were in. Presentation is Key.
Artı Yönleri
Meeting some very important people
Eksi Yönleri
Not enough full time postion available
İş Kültürü
Great company to advance in. Great training and education for growth in your field. Good benefits, team building and training. Great company to create professional relationships and career advancement.
İş Kültürü
This company does not follow company rules and regulations. The managers don't care about disrespect each other discrimination is an issue and I would not recommend this company to anyone in America.
İş Kültürü
This is a union based job so apply now Great place to work so apply NOW as quick as you can spaces are filling up really fast. I love my job
Thats all i have to say
İş Kültürü
I like this job nice work place and staffs was so helpful
The team was so friendly and we all work hard and together

Shape all information if a person need or late for meeting
Nice lunch
Eksi Yönleri
Need lil more time for breakfast and lunch