Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Worcester, MA konumunda Sodexo için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Worcester, MA13 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 13 yorum bulundu
16.349 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
working in the freight farm was quite an experience. I got to learn a lot about hydroponics however, there was limited training available and I had to learn everything my trial and error.
İş Kültürü
A typical day consisted of me coming into work changing from my clothes to my work uniform then washing my hands and punching in after that I would get my prep list and begin my daily duties. My daily duties consisted of preparing and cooking meals for over 300 students a day. I was in charge of a chef station where i would individually make custom dishes for up to 500 students a day.
5,0
İş Kültürü
Working here was very good because it was at night no one is in your way and it was very relaxing to work a shift where you can work at peace and with no disturbance. The Bosses and supervisors were very good with all the employers. The only part about the job was using the machine to polish the floors in the cafeteria area because the hose would break a lot causing the water to be everywhere and me having to regular mop which would take me almost two hours to finish
İş Kültürü
Would never work for them again they treated me unfair ly and expect Ed slot and there raises are pennies MGMT give themselves a suppstational raise but not there employee s
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Overall good experience at this company, solid atmosphere but it was temporary while being a college student. Schedule was balanced enough to generate an income while in school.
5,0
İş Kültürü
I was the first person on the site each day, so I had they typical opening duties: turning on all equipment, setting up work stations, preparing all breakfast items. Breakfast was srved 7:30-11:00, at which time the students poured in, ordering omelets, breakfast sandwiches, pancakes, waffles, French toast, eggs, etc. from the action grill, and helped themselves to the breakfast line which included breakfast meats, potatoes, bagels, English muffins, etc. Close breakfast, clean up, open for lunch at 11:30, serving burgers, grilled chicken, grilled cheese, and daily specials. For the last hour I prepped for the next day.
I really enjoyed the fast pace and interaction with the students.
Artı Yönleri
Generally a good place to work
Eksi Yönleri
I was sad to have to leave my job when I relocated
İş Kültürü
Company is to big to care how Management does not care about employees. I had a General Manager that forced me to quit my second job to work full time hours with minimum pay and promised my salary would increase and never made the change.
2,0
İş Kültürü
The clinical dietitian role involves assessing patients and making nutrition recommendations that are appropriate.
flexible hours
poor communication
İş Kültürü
Worked 10 hours a day . Learned how to manage time to push productivity 3 waves of food truck with 2 people was most about working as a team only bad thing management was all over the place . That's reason I left
Artı Yönleri
met good people had fun everyone was mostly positive
Eksi Yönleri
short breaks sometimes no breaks was always under staff of people
İş Kültürü
Only a few selective people in the whole building were nice. Managment takes advantage of you at all time. Then, does not give you hours, if your per diem or part time. The food is horrible, plus no discount. All the doctors and nurses and whomever else works there are rude. No benefits for part time or per diem. Would not recommend this job to anybody, especially ones that want to be disrespected by every single person even the coworkers at memorial. Doing work is no ever good enough for the management. Everybody is selfcentered and coworkers talk bad about other coworkers every single day.
Eksi Yönleri
No benefits, no free food, everybody in the hospital is rude
İş Kültürü
I just started working there and left when two or three weeks I enjoyed my job at first but I don't think that I had a enough training. And also was not get any respect from the other workers
Good Supervisor
Fun workplace

Exceptional Management

Happy co-workers
Free Lunch
No Healthcare
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed working in the environment. I got to meet a lot of people along the way. I was a line cook and enjoyed my position, I love cooking.