Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Administrative Assistant için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Administrative Assistant86 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 86 yorum bulundu
15.610 yoruma gözat
Enjoyed Working There!
Enjoyed working there. Loved my job but management sucked! Competitive wages; benefits; good hours. Loved the heavy work load (I like to be busy). Not very good leadership. Sodexo as a company is good to work for.
Outsourced employee
I would love to give a thorough review about Sodexo unfortunately I was working with client from day 1 until I resigned - from interview session to my last day of working. The only person I have ever interacted in Sodexo is my on-site supervisor. My daily jobs are with client 100%.
2,0
İş Kültürü
It depends on the location Or unit you are working at.
The GM that I worked for was amazing and understanding when it came to getting things done at our unit the only negative thing I can say about Sodexo The corporations id that they suck, You make one mistake due to ill training on their part and they will terminate your job.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Run run as fast as you can away from this place
Horrible upper management, great at increasing workloads while cutting outs drastically and then wondering why things are chaotic. Sr leadership allows lower level managers to harass and bulky support staff with little to no repercussions.
İş Kültürü
Productive and fun place to work
I also enjoyed doing the same work for kids teaching them food and nutrition required to be healthy. I learned a lot through helpful management willing to teach anyone willing to learn.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Productive and challenging
Great place to work. Can be challenging but offer you to know all areas of the job. Advancing opportunities is available with this company. Training and learning on a consistent level
Stable and welcoming
Hard work and very busy, but your work is appreciated. Safety is very important at Sodexo and a great deal of safety training is given, whih is great. I thought all of my managers worked very hard and were extremely supportive.
Health Benefits
Some long hours
İş Kültürü
I was able to be very productive. My supervisor was not always in the office so I had complete control of all administrative functions. I ran the office with the utmost efficiency.
Artı Yönleri
Was able to be self sufficient and work in a positive environment
Eksi Yönleri
Poor managerial supervision from supervisor
Good company
Sodexo meets my expectations the benefits are high in my opinion but outside of that its a good company there are alot of advancements within the company
Fun place to work
The staff was wonderful, most of the management were not. Hospital environment. Free parking. For the union workers there is job security. There is a choir for Sister's Hospital that I enjoyed singing with.
Artı Yönleri
Free lunches once a month
Promises not kept
1,0
Ok
It was an average company to work for. Minimum wage role with not much progression. Management very settled in roles when i was working there. Not a huge amount of challenge in the role.
Productive Team Work Environment
A typical day began with morning meetings with the supervisors and manager. With a diverse culture employees were able to question and voice options before the work day began. The hardest part of the job sometimes, dealing with outside vendors and making sure services requested was received. The coolest part of the job was lunch with co workers.
Paid Time Off and Vacations
Third party vendors
İş Kültürü
Lack of respect for workers
Sodexo often involved disharmony between people who wore blue shirts and people who wore button-downs. There was often disrespect. As a worker who had shifts working in the office as well as on the line, I had to manage the flawed communication between these two groups at the age of 20. People were stressed constantly, fake reports were made, and it was not a day at Sodexo without hearing at least three people say "I hate this place".
meet nice people
constant scrutiny
Excellent work environment
My typical day at work is with a full agenda that will allowed me to use my skills to the highest potential, Sodexo has a professional environment in which I can feel respected and valued.
Best benefits
Eksi Yönleri
I is a contractor company
Review
Great work environment. Great employee benefits. Opportunities for advancement were offered. The staff was nice and easy to get along with. I would likely recommend this position to someone looking for employment in janitorial.
İş Kültürü
Productive and positive work place
The job is usually the same daily. I've learned a lot while holding this position like Kronos time system. Not much room for advancement. The job is on a college campus so you only work 9 months out of the year.
Free meals
Only work 9 months out the year
İş Kültürü
Enjoyed the employees I worked with - we were a family
A great company to work for and would like to work for them again. Typically the days were busy, but able to accomplish the work due to deadlines. I learned a lot what goes into the food service industry. Management was very helpful in helping us as we learned new programs and teaching us new techniques every day. The workplace culture was very versatile. The hardest part of the job was order the USDA commodities for the next year, before you are half way through year to know how much you used and will use. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the difference employees. I considered them all family.
Good Benefits Package
Short Staffed in the Kitchens
Good company to work for
Good company to work for
Pay rate is low, health benefits is fair

Very comfortable environment

I was lucky to work with a great manager and team

Would recommend
Nice environment
Overall I had a good experience working for this company. Management is respectful and very supportive when hourly employees don't want to do what I would ask them to. But it is hard to grow within the company.
Two :15 minute breaks
Union account
Cleaning and Ordering
The day of work in the unit where i worked was complicated because the company did not provide working conditions to the workers, but it was a small team everything became easier.
The manager has always provided full assistance.

The most fun part of the job was at lunch time with all the staff.
İş Kültürü
Good
Sodexho was a great place to work with great benefits.
Management was good and workplace was good.

Hardest part of job was interaction with customers.