Ambassador için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Aramanızla eşleşen 25 yorum bulundu 14.876 yoruma gözat
5,0
Service Ambassador (Eski Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA16 Ocak 2020
The good thing is that you get to meet new people and i dont having anything bad to say about it. It was a great place to work at and i enojoyed it and the managers were strict .
Locations
Patien Ambassador (Güncel Çalışan) –  Melbourne, FL14 Ocak 2020
The only positive thing is location, management doesn't listen or want to know how you feel nor your concerns. No respect nor fair treatment. no room for growth
Not worth it
Patient Ambassador (Eski Çalışan) –  Modesto, CA14 Ekim 2019
Management was a joke. Scheduling was always an issue especially when it came to requesting days off. Having seniority went out the window if they didn’t care for you. You’re expected to finish your tasks without a proper functioning system.
Training
Ambassador (Eski Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA10 Ekim 2019
The employees and management bully their employees ... The supervisors are to friendly with theyre employees... The hours can be a little crazy at times
A stepping stone
Patient Ambassador (Eski Çalışan) –  Myrtle Beach, SC24 Eylül 2019
I worked for Sodexo for 3 months. They will hire you as part time and try to work you full time hours without any benefits. The managers are lazy and will not help even though the kitchen is ALWAYS short staffed. They are flexible with your schedule.
Artı Yönleri
This job is a stepping stone. It can help you get a better job with Grand Strand Hospital
Eksi Yönleri
Benefits are offered after a year. The pay is low. There is no growth or chance of advancement.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 3HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
It nots a very good job at all
Patient Ambassador (Güncel Çalışan) –  Tallahassee, FL13 Eylül 2019
This job is way to stressful, especially if you have school. The management is horrible, they won't work with you unless it benefits them. If you try to call in throw up sick they say they will fire you if you don't show up.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 4HayırŞikayet et
İş Kültürü
The pay was only the best part.
Floor Ambassador (Eski Çalışan) –  Jamaica, NY22 Ağustos 2019
Overall management is unorganized and immature.
Staff is over worked and favoritism is a matter
And if you are BLACK just find a another job if you dont want to work alone under the pretense of "Teamwork".
İş Kültürü
to much work to little pay
Patient Ambassador (Eski Çalışan) –  Orange Park, FL9 Ağustos 2019
A lot of walking with this job. Always short staff because they run the good help off. Always asked to stay over because they short. But want give you a raise for the hard work and numerous day of staying to help out. It's a easy job just the pay sucks.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 7Hayır 1Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Sodex doesn't have your back
Sales Ambassador (Eski Çalışan) –  Los Angeles, CA17 Temmuz 2019
I worked in the Delta Sky Lounge at LAX where Sodexo was the client of Delta. We were treated as trash from both Delta and the patrons of the Delta Sky Lounge. I was harassed almost every day by fellow employees and passengers who "just wanted to give me advice".
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 7Hayır 1Şikayet et
İş Kültürü
Don't waste your time with these people
Patient ambassador (Eski Çalışan) –  Richmond, VA16 Temmuz 2019
I worked for this company at a Richmond hospital and hunny.. the hospital is falling a-part. There's sewage leaking from the ceiling into the kitchen where we (the nutrition ambassador) prepare someone's grandma her dinner.Yes I have photos of the kitchen, but that's not even the priority the managers had the audacity to tell us that's it's not just sewage its human feces... I was out of work for 2 weeks because I had unhealthy work conditions but I also have a family to feed.. I called the health department to get some awarene to the situation and they decided to fire me . Don't waste your time with these people
Stressful work as Patient Ambassador
Patient Ambassador (Güncel Çalışan) –  Orange Park, FL8 Temmuz 2019
Requires lots of walking if in a hospital. Most managers were reasonable. The hospital where I work has recently restructured and has placed kitchen and diet office outside hospital. This puts patient ambassador in somewhat of an isolated position with little contact with the kitchen or cafeteria. The restructuring took place several days ago and now I struggle to access proper hydration to do this job. I believe this restructure was done to prevent employee from accessing food during their shift. Unfortunate as their mantra is "quality of life services".
Artı Yönleri
Independent work with minimal supervision
Many and varied
İş Kültürü
Let's be honest with the job title and description please!
Patient Ambassador (Eski Çalışan) –  Macon, GA30 Nisan 2019
I was pretty annoyed because this job was not what I thought it would be. My job title was PATIENT AMBASSADOR and when I applied for the job, it presented itself as more of an administrative job. They really should just be honest and call it a DIETARY AIDE or CAFETERIA WORKER WHO PASSES OUT TRAYS because that's really what it is. I wouldn't have applied had I known the reality.

Now let's talk scheduling...I was hired on for part time..yet scheduled to work double shifts back to back. Who does that? If you need overtime then offer it, but have respect for people's lives when you make these schedules, especially when scheduling a new person.

Pay is $9/hr which really isn't enough considering all you have to do. I came home sore and exhausted. They're understaffed so you're really doing 3 people's jobs.

I noticed in my short time there that there's a lot of drama in the cafeteria. Not sure why or where it came from, but it was there.
Artı Yönleri
Free tasty lunches, very lax work environment, they need people so badly that they wont discipline you and you can do whatever you want
Eksi Yönleri
Long hours, horrible scheduling, gossip, some employees have bad attitudes
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 12Hayır 1Şikayet et
4,0
İş Kültürü
I work in the diet office
Dietary Ambassador/Operator (Güncel Çalışan) –  Las Vegas, NV1 Kasım 2018
There is a lot of turnaround due to the low pay, but a good job for part time or when you're in school since they will work with your schedule. It's been a great job while being in school.
Artı Yönleri
They work with your schedule
Low pay
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 5Hayır 1Şikayet et
5,0
Great company
Cook / patient ambassador (Eski Çalışan) –  Houston, TX14 Ağustos 2018
Management enforcement of seniority was extreme. There was a lack of team work and overload of work. I think the kitchen could be redesigned to flow a lot smoother.
Free lunch
Work place is diverse
Ambassador (Güncel Çalışan) –  Utica, NY13 Haziran 2018
•Always in need of employees
•The work is worth the pay however it’s hard to survive getting paid bi-weekly
•employees of different cultures so you learn a lot
Nice pay
Eksi Yönleri
Short staffed, under qualified employees, managers are a problem
İş Kültürü
Very stressful and not very promising career development options.
Patient Ambassador (Güncel Çalışan) –  Richmond, VA 2322516 Mart 2018
A typical day consists of passing trays, taking orders, and picking up dirty trays. I learned that even though they promise you one job, they assign you to a different position after you're hired. The management is decent, but they have a lot of flaws. The culture is decent, the staff is kind of rude. The hardest part of the job is the constant physical activity that comes with handing out and picking up trays. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to be with patients and provide care.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 11Hayır 1Şikayet et
Horrible place to work
Service Ambassador (Eski Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA17 Ocak 2018
Managers and supervisors was drinking on the job, very unorganized, to much drama...had workers but only few would work and work to the point that their were forced to do somebody else job while their on the clock..club manager show absolute favoritism and would always play with and flirt with younger women at the job instead of making sure his delta sky club was running properly...club constantly lost points due to lack of already prep food with no labels or temps...it was a disaster on top of racist director's...
Nothing was free
Eksi Yönleri
Just the legal break nothing special
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 9HayırŞikayet et
busy
Patient Ambassador (Eski Çalışan) –  Valencia, CA13 Ocak 2018
Very busy job and a lot of hard work. Depending on what unit you're on and how many people are in the unit is how your day will go. I didn't like it very much. It wasn't a job for me but it started with good pay.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 4Hayır 2Şikayet et
Bad Place
Patient Ambassador (Güncel Çalışan) –  Houston, TX5 Aralık 2017
This company is horrible to work for. They treat you unfairly and they pick their favorites. They tell you they will give you 40 hours a week if you are fulltime but then they only give you 35. They do not let you advance in your career. Be careful who you tell what to. Everyone is nosey and will talk about you.
Service Ambassador (Güncel Çalışan) –  Atlanta, GA18 Ağustos 2017
Worst job i ever had. Sodexo at the airport lack professionalism.The HR team does not know how to respond to anything you have concerns about. The only time they truly contact you when you talk about quitting
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?Evet 8Hayır 2Şikayet et