Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Cafeteria Worker için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 35 yorum bulundu
15.573 yoruma gözat
Better pay
Everything is good with Sodexo.i believe we deserve better pay.i love the people i work with.i would like a more comfortable uniforms. A different color.
İş Kültürü
Learning to work in a school kitchen
I worked in the SBEC school cafeteria in Southaven, Ms. we were off when school was not in session. It was easy work, no stress. Sodexo was removed from the school when MMI Hospitality received an invitation to take over the cafeteria. This was my first job after my husband died and something I knew I could do. At that time we had to rotate taking the towels home to was and dry and take back the next day. We each, in turn, did this for a week. We had no dishwasher so we did all dish washing by hand, here we also rotated. I’m sure things have changed now In Their schools. We left most days by 2:30.
Sodexo
They hired me part time but wanted to work me full time hours w/o the benefits of full time. They said so they didn't have to give me full time employment benefits
İş Kültürü
great company to work for
I really enjoyed my time at Sodexo it was an excellent company to work for. I learned a lot working for Sodexo they supplied me with on-the-job training allowed me to grow and become myself within my job.
Management was poor
I was excited about my job, but after a while Management got shifted a lot. Got more stressful. Management was not answering calls and addressing issues that were brought to their attention
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Great
I really liked this job. I would probably still be there if I didn't move away.
I really like the work that I did there considering how much I like to cook and do customer service. I love to help others!
İş Kültürü
Was a nice place to work until, Union came in.
Wasn't bad until Management got on you back. Union Unitehere, never did any for you. Only stuck up for Management. Management had Union in there back pocket.
Free Lunch, Life insurance
only had a 15 min. lunch break
Great company
Great for people with kids in school
401k offered

Great work environment

Positive interaction with students

Flexible hours

Ability to advance to manager
İş Kültürü
Wonderful people work there.
I met some awesome women working for Sodexo. The pay wasn’t good. At the school I worked one person would always had to leave to go to another school. You usually didn’t have a choice not to go.
İş Kültürü
Good place to work with diverse crew.
Sodexo was, by far, the best place I've worked over the years in Food Industry. They had great benefits, the managers treated the other workers like people, and the pay was nothing to argue.
Free Lunch, 2 days off, Good work schedule
Very stressful
Not only the students but also parents making negative remarks about the food, sometimes the service (when we were short handed). Students trying to get a second lunch for free by different means. Students banging on the windows, making smart remarks, yelling and screaming to the servers. Not being able to serve on time due to waiting on food or assemblies.
Free lunches
Only 15 minute lunch break
2,0
İş Kültürü
Very stressful and judgemental enviroment
It was one of the most hostile environments Ive ever worked in. Most of the time the particular management I worked with and her sister in law would be talking about life and get mad because I wasn't doing my job fast enough to cover theirs position.
Discount lunches
Food Preparation is time scheduled and 30 minute lunch break is provided
Checking the Menu every Morning after you clock-in so that you know what you are to prepare for Lunch and then confer with the manager to find out the quantity to prepare and then promptly start the process.
Love the fast-paced and it makes time go by and everyone is friendly and very helpful.
Ok environment
If you are going to work here you have to have patience. Management can get annoying or they do too much or not enough for the employees. There are a few managers that will go above and beyond for the employee but the higher up managers don’t care as much sometimes.
2,0
Could have been better
It was a great job until they gave everyone separation notices the last day of the school year and left every one thinking about if the would have a job the following year
productive and fulfilling job
I really enjoyed working for Sodexo. It was a very fulfilling and rewarding job, always learning something new on the job every day. But some of the physical aspects of the job were overwhelming for me. The best part of my day was when I interacted with the public, the clients, and worked independently. The hardest part of my job was being micro-managed and trying to get along with another gal who didn't care for me. I can multi-task if needed and I can be a good follower, yet sometimes I find it offensive with the way people tell me how things should or shouldn't be done. It comes across to me as being very critical and not being constructive criticism.
free lunches
Eksi Yönleri
I didn't have any beneifts so I don't have any cons to indicate
Disorganized, Chaotic, Stressful
They certainly do not pay enough for all of the duties that are required on this job. The turnover is high. The environment stressful, like we're always behind and pressured to hurry up. The temp agencies send workers which are not prepared for the broad variety of duties they must do and the speed which it has to be done. Fighting "fires" all morning and afternoon, and then cleaning up the trashed work areas and dish room.
free lunch
chaotic
İş Kültürü
Student were nice, fast pace during meal rush
Supervisors were unprofessional, played favorites cussed a lot during meetings. There are better ways to get point across without cussing. Let some workers stand around and not clean up their areas, leaving it for the later shift. Told other supervisors to treat workers badly so they would quit.
quick paced cafeteria setting
Quick paced cafeteria setting; prepare food and serve students and adults; clean up when finished. Put all orders away; must be able to lift at least 30 pounds.
Summers off
Summers off
İş Kültürü
Its an alright company to work.
Could use more communication with their employees. Some women are nice to work with and some are bullies to work with in the schools. I wished I had a better experience than being bullied from some of my co-workers.
Nice people.
Eksi Yönleri
Everyone is out for themselves.
İş Kültürü
The people is fun to work with
I really like working with the people they fun they kind lovable person to work with all I can say about the Job they get the work done I don't have to worried about it
Free lunch