Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Cashier için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Cashier357 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 357 yorum bulundu
15.822 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
it was an friendly work place
working at sedoxo was always a fun work place ;I was always meeting new people and bonding with the people that i already knew.the customers were very ffriendly. it really wasnt a hard part to the job it was just so far from my home that it was a struggle to get back and forth to work everyday.
Hated it
They literally worked student workers so much and they kept working us more than we can and got mad if we needed off. They didn’t take my doctor excuses because It didn’t say contagious even though one of them said I had a stomach bug not to go bad for a few days. So I was eventually let go.
3,0
Very Diverse
Sodexo taught me a lot about being able to not only work in a fast paced environment, but also being able to work under pressure. The most enjoyable part of the job was most of the employees being able to come together as a team.
Fast paced environment
Management was good, asked me to work at snack cart for a basketball game occasionally. I learned how to give change and work a register. I enjoyed working at food carts.
İş Kültürü
Terrible company to work for
On Florida states campus the company is TERRIBLE! They don’t like to pay, took away employee meals, will have you working full time hrs But have in the system as part time so you receive no benefits. Campus been closed due to the virus and they’re just now getting paperwork for unemployment and layoffs out. Trying to talk to HR about anything company related is talking to a brick wall, they don’t care and will all but tell you that.
Eksi Yönleri
Corporate never helped
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
Sodexo
It was a good job starting out . The company was very flexible and easy to work with . They offered some benefits not to many. It had a great community for students .
You could do better
Often, coworkers call off or do not even show up. You almost never have the supplies you need. Management could not be worse. The supervisor is super mean. She tries to micro-manage every little thing you do. She has a power trip nearly everyday. Generally, most people are very unhappy at work because of her.
İş Kültürü
Turnover so high you need to call the fire department for a latter long enough to reach it
You come in and do one of three things, ether your dishroom ( touching sick patient plats with your plastic gloves that have holes in them because the heat of the machine cleaning them is so high it literally can and has caused second degree burns to multiple people ). Or your line ( you put food from a rack on a plat depending on a paper that states what their order is that gets printed out constantly ) Or your floor ( You sweep, mop, squeegee, then repeat, until your shift ends, even if there isn't any dirt you will pretend that you're sweeping dirt to avoid dish room because management WILL send you there if your not working, god help you if you end up in there. And finally there's front of store / register / grill. You ether work on a register while taking out the trash while cleaning tables (there's 58 of them have fun). Or you grill burgers and fries. All in all this is the shift you want. If you get anything out of this review AVOID DISHROOM AT ALL COSTS YOU WILL GET SICK / BURNED / & OR BOTH
İş Kültürü
I have been with Sodexo for 9 years. I have never in my life worked in a more negative atmosphere employees gossiping no support with the management I won't be working here much longer
Bad management
I got hired, but location I was at was intimidating and I didn't feel safe or secure, so I talked to management about a transfer, they told me there was another position, and then they never contacted me and I'm presently unemployed. They avoid any contact with me and never told me if I still have a job, the management couldn't find a time sheet for me to sign in, so they had me sign in on a paper bag, so unprofessional.

so I nprofessional.
Not a good environment
Too many base people that don't wanna help younger people that give all the people a hard time I would never recommend anyone working there I worked at 2 different schools and both of the managers there were a pain rude difficult bossy the groupies
İş Kültürü
Great job. Focused on meeting customers needs.
Great learning experience. Wish company paid more. Great company. Focuses on meeting the customers needs. Great food and customer service. Very innovative.
fun
good experience lots of fun two days week off esi pf facility is there
very comparative management lots of branches

we can get promotions properly nice
İş Kültürü
Don’t recommend unless you like carrying other people’s load. Like not knowing if you’re scheduled and expected to know.
New workers walk in blind not knowing where they will be working. Every day is a different location. They say they are flexible but deny request offs. Management can’t put a fulls week schedule on time. You can’t plan a life around your work schedule if you don’t know what days you’re scheduled for in advance. Supervisors don’t like working/helping out. They prefer sitting back/snacking and watching you struggle. Management can’t even follow their own polices. Leadership in general is poorly run. Communication between each other sucks.
İş Kültürü
If you work here do not work for memorial the HR manager is horrible
I hated Sodexo each time I worked there and they wrongfully terminated me after I showed documents for my doctors visits but overall it has good pay and flexible hours
2,0
Simple job, poor leadership
Leadership at my location was very poor, did not care about employees, managers barely put in 40 hour weeks but would schedule employees for 55 hours despite being asked not to. Would demand employees stay late even if they had other obligations. The executive chef got in yelling cursing arguments with countless staff members over my time there. He constantly belittled his employees but would only show up to work 3 days a week and only stay for 6/7 hours on those days.
Excellent work experience
I love working at this job. It's really an exciting place to work. The customers that I assist always tell me that I am a great asset to this company.
3,0
İş Kültürü
Nothing beats working at a venue with free music.
The Hollywood Bowl was a great place to work, but the amount of work we had to do with so little time made it a little hard to keep working there. We used to have about 2 hours to prep everything before the gates opened, but as the years went on, the amount of time we had to prepare became shorter, and it would make it seem like we weren't ready to work as customers were coming in because we would be scrambling to get everything done, but the music was nice.
Management needs improvement
My work environment is conducive for completing day-to-day goals. Although management could use improvement when communicating with employees, and employee to employee discords often occur. That aside our team manages to work effectively to provide excellent service.
İş Kültürü
Bad
So much theft, lazy and I mean lazy people.. they stole food and giving other employees discounts!!! I worked hard to help the company but it was worthless to them..
it was ok
I would love to come back but with my pay that I make now . I like that you could roll over your vacation time if you don't use it. I was very happy with the something then is like a find something I will go back to them I've been looking for 3 years.