Sodexo
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Cashier için Sodexo Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 371 yorum bulundu
16.438 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Management was understanding of all situations and cared about employees but didn't get on the floor to help much. Co workers were great and the people you served were AWESOME!!
Holidays off, Recognized for Good deeds
Eksi Yönleri
Lack of support when needed ( busy times)
İş Kültürü
I worked for this company located @Phoenix Children's Hospital and it was amazing!! They treat the employees here very well with weekly and monthly support and recognition for their hard work. Staff made sure you were well taken care of and happy in the position you were working. Patients and families will also make a great impact on you and it was nice to know you are helping their healing process.
Daily Meal Balance, Weekly recognition, Pay, Bonuses, Friendly enviroment
Short 30min lunches
İş Kültürü
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Sodexo is okay. They are not as strict as most jobs and allow you with time off as long as you ask ahead of time
İş Kültürü
I had a really good experience working with them, they thought me a lot of things like costumes service skill, cooking skills and cashiering skills.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Everything was great. It’s a great company, everyone made me feel welcomed and was willing to teach me the necessary training that I needed for the job.
İş Kültürü
I worked for them at the zoo for 2 years. My salary started at $7.25 and about a week before I turned in my notice it went up to $7.50. Yeah what a jump huh? You literally serve 17,000 people and bust your butt for them and they constantly have little pow wows with you for no reason. If your drawer is even short a few cents you get banned from working the register. I had a known thief working with me and I had no one else to watch the drawer while I went to the bathroom and I left with 2 $100 bills in it. I came back in 3 mins and I had thought they had done a pick up and took one of the bills. Come to find out at the end of the day I was being accused of taking the money. I know exactly who did it. I was then banned from being a cashier. The other girl got no consequences whatsoever even when I told them what happened. They don’t care about anything but money. That’s probably why they lost their contract with the NC Zoo.
Free lunch with restrictions
Eksi Yönleri
Short breaks, no benefits, hot uniforms
İş Kültürü
Nothing stands out to me. Take care of customers and do some stocking and cleaning around some areas. The benefits are free food from cafe on your lunch break. You do not get any breaks while working for this company. So you stand up to 8 hrs a day with no break except for your lunch.
İş Kültürü
it’s a ok company to work for I wouldn’t say it’s bad. I been here 5 years they just don’t care about your life outside of work. But some people may like it.
İş Kültürü
A company that is equal to their employees treat you as a equal understanding a little stern but that is expected a great place to work for great people
Good company
İş Kültürü
They literally worked student workers so much and they kept working us more than we can and got mad if we needed off. They didn’t take my doctor excuses because It didn’t say contagious even though one of them said I had a stomach bug not to go bad for a few days. So I was eventually let go.
İş Kültürü
Sodexo taught me a lot about being able to not only work in a fast paced environment, but also being able to work under pressure. The most enjoyable part of the job was most of the employees being able to come together as a team.
İş Kültürü
Management was good, asked me to work at snack cart for a basketball game occasionally. I learned how to give change and work a register. I enjoyed working at food carts.
İş Kültürü
On Florida states campus the company is TERRIBLE! They don’t like to pay, took away employee meals, will have you working full time hrs But have in the system as part time so you receive no benefits. Campus been closed due to the virus and they’re just now getting paperwork for unemployment and layoffs out. Trying to talk to HR about anything company related is talking to a brick wall, they don’t care and will all but tell you that.
Corporate never helped
İş Kültürü
It was a good job starting out . The company was very flexible and easy to work with . They offered some benefits not to many. It had a great community for students .
İş Kültürü
Often, coworkers call off or do not even show up. You almost never have the supplies you need. Management could not be worse. The supervisor is super mean. She tries to micro-manage every little thing you do. She has a power trip nearly everyday. Generally, most people are very unhappy at work because of her.
İş Kültürü
You come in and do one of three things, ether your dishroom ( touching sick patient plats with your plastic gloves that have holes in them because the heat of the machine cleaning them is so high it literally can and has caused second degree burns to multiple people ). Or your line ( you put food from a rack on a plat depending on a paper that states what their order is that gets printed out constantly ) Or your floor ( You sweep, mop, squeegee, then repeat, until your shift ends, even if there isn't any dirt you will pretend that you're sweeping dirt to avoid dish room because management WILL send you there if your not working, god help you if you end up in there. And finally there's front of store / register / grill. You ether work on a register while taking out the trash while cleaning tables (there's 58 of them have fun). Or you grill burgers and fries. All in all this is the shift you want. If you get anything out of this review AVOID DISHROOM AT ALL COSTS YOU WILL GET SICK / BURNED / & OR BOTH
İş Kültürü
I have been with Sodexo for 9 years. I have never in my life worked in a more negative atmosphere employees gossiping no support with the management I won't be working here much longer
İş Kültürü
I got hired, but location I was at was intimidating and I didn't feel safe or secure, so I talked to management about a transfer, they told me there was another position, and then they never contacted me and I'm presently unemployed. They avoid any contact with me and never told me if I still have a job, the management couldn't find a time sheet for me to sign in, so they had me sign in on a paper bag, so unprofessional. so I nprofessional.
İş Kültürü
Too many base people that don't wanna help younger people that give all the people a hard time I would never recommend anyone working there I worked at 2 different schools and both of the managers there were a pain rude difficult bossy the groupies
İş Kültürü
Great learning experience. Wish company paid more. Great company. Focuses on meeting the customers needs. Great food and customer service. Very innovative.
İş Kültürü
good experience lots of fun two days week off esi pf facility is there very comparative management lots of branches we can get promotions properly nice